Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I may have got a squatch on audio

Bootstring

We have been through this with Susiq before - Bigfoot Body, Nessie,or crashed UFO?

Susiq2, on 06 April 2012 - 11:56 AM, said: Bless your heart, I can understand your frustration, but this time the results are genuine and are being scientifically verified. This will be major news soon. I can't get into specifics but I'm involved and have genuine knowledge that this species will be verified to the world as being real really soon.

Finally, A smart, well,a brilliant scientist has taken the time to do it right! Soon, my friends, soon! Within weeks, perhaps sooner, the truth will finally be verified and the world will know that BF does, in fact, exist, thanks to science!

Are you able to get into any specifics yet, Susiq? Or are you still yanking the chain?

What about the Smeja "I shot Bigfoot" shenanigans?

Sweetsusiq (August 2, 2011 at 7:19 AM):

I don't believe that "The Shooter" shot anything.

I believe this to be a hoax, a joke perpetrated on BF believers.

"The Shooter" has certainly managed to garner a lot of attention, which is what he desires in my humble opinion..

http://robertlindsay...-bigfoot-world/

susiq2 (Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:20 AM): At that time I believed 100% that the entire story was a fabrication. Sadly I came to realize that it was the truth. The DNA flesh sample the shooter turned in to Dr. Melba Ketchum is now actually part of the study.

The shooter is now giving interviews and causing a lot of people to really dislike his conduct that day because of what he did. There was absolutely no reason to kill the mother nor the baby.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=225034&hl= susiq2 ketchum&st=45

On October 8, 2010, Justin Smeja and a friend claim to have encountered three animals with characteristics that match typical eyewitness descriptions of Bigfoots or Sasquatch. Smeja claims to have shot two of the three subjects...

Each lab independently identified only two contributors (the presence of DNA from only two animals). They identified the primary contributor as Ursus americanus (Black Bear), and the secondary contributor as Homo sapiens (Human). Download full report here.

When forensic results indicate the presence of ‘human-looking’ DNA, the first thing to do is to test the “chain of custody” – in other words, compare the human DNA of the sample against the DNA of all humans who have handled the sample. As the submitter, Justin Smeja would logically be first on that list. We subsequently obtained and compared Smeja’s own DNA against that of the human DNA found in the sample.

The only human DNA present in the sample was found to be a match for Justin Smeja’s own DNA.

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/tyler-huggins-and-bart-cutino-shares.html

If you are genuine about Bigfoot then why are you involved with a sham?

Edited by Night Walker

I am having a hard time believing this audio. It sounds too human-esque from the get go. On top of that the last howl seems much too close to the mic causing interference. Sounds like someone was recording a buddy making Sasquatch calls....just my opinion..:(

What I've always wondered about Bigfoot audio is how a giant ape man animal manages to make howling noises (like some animals do) without doing a single other thing that other animals do - ie...participate in the food chain in a measurable way, die and leave carcasses, poop, leave evidence of breeding, habitation or their existence in general in any way shape or for that can be verified? How do they do it???

Ohyeahright. they don't. Because it is pretty damn unlikely that a real living creature could break all the laws of nature that would tend to verify its existence.

You have a BFRO member howling on a trip he probably paid hundreds of dollars to join, just so he could be recorded by you and further the Sasquatch mystique. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 4

I'd love nothing more than to find out Sasquatch existence as a whole. I had an experience when I was young but as time goes on, I doubt my memory in ways since gaining more or a perspective. I wouldn't be surprised if this clip gains fame on "Finding bigfoot". Since that show, everyone is suddenly a "Sasquatch expert". It drives me nuts....

If that really is a Sasquatch it sounds like it was pretty close to you, did you get rocks thrown at you?

[media=]

[/media]

The night I recored this I just had a feeling we wasn't alone, then we started hearing these screams.

Let me know what you'll think.

I've been in these woods for years and never heard something like this.

They only lasted for about 5 minutes.

Sorry for the background noise, was a really windy night.

Thanks.

It is an awesome recording.

I was there when the audio was recorded. I was theone to intiate the event with a scream. Almost immediately the first "whoop" came back. It sounded like it was right next to us. It then let out another whoop. At this point I am thinking someone messing with us. It was pitch black all around us. I have pics of the area in daylight and the night it happened. I gave a whoop back (the third one u hear in recording). After that is the knocks. This recording does't have the noise reduction from the recorder on. It did indeed sound like the animal that made the noise is moving away from us. This is not our first experience from the general area. I am not familiar with anyone that lives there but I would be willing to answer any questions. Bootstring is a friend of mine and my husband, who was with me that night. I was afraid of the doubt and conflict. Thank you Bootstring for helping me find my voice about this issue.

What I've always wondered about Bigfoot audio is how a giant ape man animal manages to make howling noises (like some animals do) without doing a single other thing that other animals do - ie...participate in the food chain in a measurable way, die and leave carcasses, poop, leave evidence of breeding, habitation or their existence in general in any way shape or for that can be verified? How do they do it???

Ohyeahright. they don't. Because it is pretty damn unlikely that a real living creature could break all the laws of nature that would tend to verify its existence.

You have a BFRO member howling on a trip he probably paid hundreds of dollars to join, just so he could be recorded by you and further the Sasquatch mystique. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am not a BFRO member. There was gas money involved for our vehicle. That was it. If people can believe in other supernatural pehnom then why not something like this? Could it be the missing link? A German scientist experiment gone wrong? Who knows? I do know I have heard panthers, coyotes, dogs, and other people in the woods. This was nothing like that. I would like thank the people however that say I sound like this magnificent creature.

In the first place, BigFoot, Sasquatch, whatever is a myth. It sounds...humanesque...but it could be a coyote in a trap for all I know. One thing I do know....ain't no BigFoot. And I don't care what any of you 'believers' say about it! We live in a country where every 3 year old has a video cam. And I don't care how deep the woods are...how thick the swamps are...somebody is out there somewhere...fishin', huntin', cheatin' on their wives, whatever....if there was anything like that alive...it would not be able to withstand the Eye of the Population!

Interesting though.

• Like 2

I was there when the audio was recorded. I was theone to intiate the event with a scream. Almost immediately the first "whoop" came back. It sounded like it was right next to us. It then let out another whoop. At this point I am thinking someone messing with us. It was pitch black all around us. I have pics of the area in daylight and the night it happened. I gave a whoop back (the third one u hear in recording). After that is the knocks. This recording does't have the noise reduction from the recorder on. It did indeed sound like the animal that made the noise is moving away from us. This is not our first experience from the general area. I am not familiar with anyone that lives there but I would be willing to answer any questions. Bootstring is a friend of mine and my husband, who was with me that night. I was afraid of the doubt and conflict. Thank you Bootstring for helping me find my voice about this issue.

Let's see...it was pitch black...that means you were...camping. Yep, hard to believe anyone else in the world would be camping in the same woods. And no one...I don't care how drunk they were...would scream back at a scream from the pitch blackness....now...would they?

• Like 1

I am not a BFRO member. There was gas money involved for our vehicle. That was it. If people can believe in other supernatural pehnom then why not something like this? Could it be the missing link? A German scientist experiment gone wrong? Who knows? I do know I have heard panthers, coyotes, dogs, and other people in the woods. This was nothing like that. I would like thank the people however that say I sound like this magnificent creature.

I didn't say you were a BFRO member. But whoever "whooped" you back probably was. I'm convinced that all Bigfoot calls are just people whooping back and forth at each other - each fooling the other party. Welcome to UM, I believe the registration table for gullible woo-woos is over there by the concession stand :tu:

• Like 1

Awesome you caught these great audio i think they are real

Its real audio alright. But the sasquatch part is a myth. its real audio of another person howling away in the woods, gullibly trying to elicit the response call of a bigfoot, who ironically is just another human trying to accomplish the same thing.

• Like 1

Awesome you caught these great audio i think they are real

What if he had said he thought he caught an alien from another planet on an audio recording?

Not camping. Just out 4wheeling with my husband. The area would be very difficult to access and camping as cold as it was would have been ridiculous. If anyone else would have been there we would have seen lights from their gear. I know there are people who don't believe so why do they get on pages like this? HMMM?

Not camping. Just out 4wheeling with my husband. The area would be very difficult to access and camping as cold as it was would have been ridiculous. If anyone else would have been there we would have seen lights from their gear. I know there are people who don't believe so why do they get on pages like this? HMMM?

It's because they are reasonable, thinking, logical folk who more than likely have looked into this myth for many years and have come to the conclusion that, based on genuine research, BF cannot possibly exist.

And besides, this isn't just a believer's only forum.

• Like 3

Okay, so BootString is your Hubby?....I get it now...I thought ya'll were deer huntin' or somethin' like that. But you was out there in the middle of nowheres fourwheelin' in the pitch blackness of a deep dark forest. I get it now. You should be damned glad that squatch didn' eat you right up.

Edited by joc

How long have we been hearing this, now guys? Something on the order of a couple years at least, yeah? Always upcoming this, upcoming that. I'll believe it when I see it come up in a reputable, peer-reviewed scientific journal.

Leonard Nimoy said proof was right around the corner in 1978 on In Search Of.

Here's an interesting piece on "bigfoot" sounds by Ben Radford.

http://www.livescience.com/26663-bigfoot-strange-sounds.html

Interesting point that such screams should make bigfoot EASIER to find, particularly given the high-tech gear arrayed against him/her by such outfits as the Finding Bigfoot crew. With the right gear you could easily triangulate in on a screaming bigfoot within a few minutes and once you got an idea of where he/she hung out, installing sound activated cameras is quite simple as well.

• Like 3

Here's an interesting piece on "bigfoot" sounds by Ben Radford.

http://www.livescien...nge-sounds.html

Interesting point that such screams should make bigfoot EASIER to find, particularly given the high-tech gear arrayed against him/her by such outfits as the Finding Bigfoot crew. With the right gear you could easily triangulate in on a screaming bigfoot within a few minutes and once you got an idea of where he/she hung out, installing sound activated cameras is quite simple as well.

Good article!

But, again, this kind of logic focuses on finding a bigfoot, a questionable goal for some footers.

Imo, reluctance in finding a bigfoot is not because a bigfoot discovery would put some out of business. There would be plenty to cash in on for footers and bigfoot experts if a creature is found.

Imo, the problem is they know debunking (using technology more productively) in say, investigating bigfoot sounds, would destroy their case even more.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Declarations like this one back then convinced thousands of people like me that proof was on the way.

I know absence of proof is not proof of absence but all we've gotten since 1978 is a bunch of hoaxes, some laughable cable shows, and the Patterson footage analyzed a hundred times.

Why?

Because, imo, for some footers it is just a way of fooling/controling people, or attempting to make money, or garner a following or earn some kind of power or prestige in their circle.

Imo, some footers do not buy into the existence of bigfoot any more than I do.

Edited by QuiteContrary