Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Top 10 Best Anime Fights

stevemagegod

• Goku vs. Cell
  • Sasuke Uchiha vs. Deidara, Itachi Uchiha, and Killer Bee
  • Team Kakashi and Asuma vs. Hidan and Kakuza
  • Himura Kenshin vs. Sojiro
  • Goku vs. Tien Shinhan(Both Fights)
  • Ash Ketchum vs. Champion Lance(Orange Islands)
  • Yami Yugi vs. Yami Marik
  • Yami Yugi vs. Yugi Moto(Both Duels)
  • Ash Ketchum vs. Gary Oak
  • Mr. Satan vs. Kid Trunks

Yami Yugi vs. Yugi Moto(Both Duels)

• Classic Match
  • Yami Yugi Summoned All 3 Egyptian God Cards in one Turn.
  • Yugi Beat All 3 God Cards in one turn.

Yami Yugi vs. Yami Marik

• By Far the Best Duel in Yu-Gi-Oh, GX, 5ds, and Zexal

Himura Kenshin vs. Sojiro

• Classic Japanese old school fighting

Team Kakashi and Asuma vs. Hidan and Kakuza

• Kakashi was Amazing in this Saga. It showed just how good Kakashi really is
  • Shikamaru Completely owned Hidan
  • This match Prompted me to find a Good Strategy Game online. Re Discovered Yu-Gi-Oh and essential Dueling Network. All Due to Shikamaru and his stratagems

Mr. Satan vs. Kid Trunks

• Not a Serious Fight
  • Trunks Beats the Living ***** out of Mr. Satan and he walks it off like a champ even while being knocked out cold.
  • Tells Trunks he "Let him win"
  • Official Replaced Master Roshi in the Dragonball Series as the funniest character.(Due to his Voice Actor and Role Diminishing/Dying)

Ash Ketchum vs. Gary Oak

• Classic Rival Match
  • The First Full 6 on 6 Rival Match Ash had and won.
  • Naruto vs. Sasuke didn't make it because the fight scene was ruined by them always having a flashback. (The Dragonball Series didn't have enough Flashbacks but Naruto has to many).

Goku vs. Cell

• This was an awesome match.
  • The Fight Scenes were awesome especially when they were Powering Up.
  • The Reactions on Mr.Satan and everyone else face were priceless
  • It was the first match Goku actually Lost without getting Killed

Sasuke Uchiha vs. Deidara, Itachi Uchiha, and Killer Bee

• The Reason for this is because Sasuke just went form one fight to the next kicking some major ***** all while being injured to.
  • Deidara ***** Nuked Himself.
  • I decided to combine the matches because for once there wasn't any annoying flashbacks ruining the fight scenes(Besides Sasuke vs. Itachi but thats to be expected the dude killed his clan)

Goku vs. Tien Shinhan(Both Fights)

• This was one of the Last Real Fights the DB Series had before it got insanely overpowered. Also Youtube had a lot to do with making it one of my top favorite.

Ash Ketchum vs. Champion Lance(Orange Islands)

• I Loved this Match when i was a Little Kid, had me daydreaming about it for weeks.

The reason why Naruto vs. Pain(or any of the fights after) isnt on the list is because i haven't gotten up to that part yet. Still waiting on the Uncut English Dub Release for them.

i totally looked passed the "anime" part and thought you were talking about boxing, im now disappointed :/

I agree with most of your Yu-Gi-Oh picks. I love the duel between Yami Marik and Yami Bakura.

Ya that was a Good Duel. But not as good as the one between Yami Yugi and Marik. For some reason that match has always stood out in my head. Don't know why.....

Edited by stevemagegod

• 2 weeks later...

First of all let me thank the OP for this great topic. Now without further ado: My top ten.

Edited by Blueogre2
  • Like 1

1. Zuko vs Azula, Avatar last Airbender 2. Terry Bogard vs Wolfgang Kaiser, Fatal Fury second ova 3. Goku Vs Frieza, Dragon Ball Z. 4 Yugi Vs Peagasus, Yugi Oh 5. Ryu and Ken vs M- Bison, Street Fighter 2 movie 6. Sonic Vs Metal Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog Ova 7. Batman vs Joker, Batman mask of the Phantasm ( not technically an anime but eh) 8. Vegeta vs Goku, Dragon Ball Z Buu saga 9. D. vs Everybody: Vampire Hunter D. ( just because he's awesome) 10. Sailor Moon vs Queen Beryl ( Maybe a chick fight but it still rules)

Edited by Blueogre2

1. Zuko vs Azula, Avatar lastAirbender

2. Terry Bogard vs Wolfgang Kaiser, Fatal Fury second ova

3. Goku Vs Frieza, Dragon Ball Z.

4 Yugi Vs Peagasus, Yugi Oh

5. Ryu and Ken vs M- Bison, Street Fighter 2 movie

6. Sonic Vs Metal Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog Ova

7. Batman vs Joker, Batman mask of the Phantasm ( not technically an anime but eh)

8. Vegeta vs Goku, Dragon Ball Z Buu saga

9. D. vs Everybody: Vampire Hunter D. ( just because he's awesome)

10. Sailor Moon vs Queen Beryl ( Maybe a chick fight but it still rules)

Hahah Sailor Moon i remember that show. To bad i don't remember any of the fights i was so young.

Edited by stevemagegod

• 6 months later...

I'm sorry for posting in a topic this old and I'm not sure how you guys'll react to grave digging, but I saw this topic pop up in my google search and I wanted to mention the criminally underrated Kenichi: Historys strongest disciple, specifically Kenichi vs Odin. The whole anime is fantastic and just about has enough great fights to fill a top ten list like this twice, and (as of now) has 50 episodes. They're planning on (finally) making another 46. The manga itself is almost 600 chapters long and is crammed full of great action. Again, sorry for grave digging but Ive gotta spread the good word about Kenichi any chance I get.

Anyways, while I'm here, might as well drop my top ten:

10 Luffy vs Ussop (OP)

9 Hermit vs Berserker (K:HSD)

8 Rock Lee vs Gaara (Naruto) (Never got to Shipputen because I didn't really like the show, so maybe I'm missing out on other awesome fights))

7 Kenichi vs Hermit (1st Confrontation)(K:HSD)

6 Yusuke vs Sensui (YuYu Hakusho)

5 L vs. Light (Death Note) (Yeah I know, not exactly a physical fight, but still dramatic enough to count I think)

4 Luffy vs Lucci (OP)

3 Kenichi vs Odin (K:HSD)

2 Spike vs Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

1 Dio vs Jotaro (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)

• Like 1

Used to watch a bit of anime when I was younger. The 90s seems to be pumping out English translated anime.

Dragonball Z was the best by far for me.

I remember the Goku vs Frieza battle taking Ages, weeks if I remember correctly. Was awesome when Goku transformed.

From there the series improved a lot IMO. The entire Android Saga and Cell Saga's were my favourite seasons.

I really hated Buu though. Previous, the main enemies were aliens, androids, genetically engineered monsters etc. Cool Sci-Fi styled fighters. I found Buu annoying and hated the whole 'turning people into chocolate' power.

Been a long time since I've seen all that properly though.

• Like 1

Used to watch a bit of anime when I was younger. The 90s seems to be pumping out English translated anime.

Dragonball Z was the best by far for me.

From there the series improved a lot IMO. The entire Android Saga and Cell Saga's were my favourite seasons.

I really hated Buu though. Previous, the main enemies were aliens, androids, genetically engineered monsters etc. Cool Sci-Fi styled fighters. I found Buu annoying and hated the whole 'turning people into chocolate' power.

Been a long time since I've seen all that properly though.

I remember the Goku vs Frieza battle taking Ages, weeks if I remember correctly. Was awesome when Goku transformed.

Ya the creator of Dragonball was originally planning to end Dragonball Z at the Frieza Saga so he tried to drag out the fight for as long as possible.

Ya the creator of Dragonball was originally planning to end Dragonball Z at the Frieza Saga so he tried to drag out the fight for as long as possible.

I'm glad he didn't. The show got a lot better after the Frieza Saga IMO. I didn't like Dragonball GT though.

• Like 1