Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chinese Plant Wipes Out Cancer in 40 Days

seeder

"It is also under investigation for its apparent anti fertility effects, which it is speculated, may provide a basis for a Male oral contraceptive"

you guys can stop worrying... it says "anti fertility" not anti Utility.

It sounds like great news ! ... If it works.. people will find a way to use it... Big Pharma or no.

• Like 1

And, oh my, folks, Big pharma, Big oil, etc, is getting old, seriously...

Big Pharma and Big Oil are formidable forces... They AFFECT policies . i wish they were old enough to die of old age.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2

Another herb the Chinese have know about,for centuries ...

Eastern medicine is amazing. From Chinese to Ayurveda. I like Ayu and Acupuncture a lot.

• Like 1

. it says "anti fertility"

My ex's mustache caused immediate anti fertility in me.. ..no matter how close she shaved it just felt like kissing a fella...urrgh

Not that I know what thats like BTW

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Thats an odd to thing to say! Have your posts been as you say, locked and deleted? If you check my prev post a page back you see one was actually moderated, a bit snipped out...I have no idea why, what I posted was just as much an alleged 'cure' in line with the the threads subject matter..

"And the OP isn't ragged on by every meanie on the forum ......like I always am"

Ok well I have no idea why that should be, unless you post cranky things?

I post about herbs and alternative therapies ,and BLAM ! squashed like a bug on a windshield .

My personal blog too . I sometimes posted stuff as fyi . I just stopped bothering after I saw other people do it ,nuthin .

I am an actual licensed herbalist ,with years of experience,and I know a bit about homeopathy ,and non Chinese herbs too .

No point even sharing anything I know ...*shrugs*

Either the meanies jump on me for being an idiot for believing in a modality I have seen work ,and studied for close to two decades now,or its locked or deleted for being ...too radical . I posted about colostrum ....and got yelled at .

I could give you lots of info on this herb .Alternate names .Western ,what its used for aside from cancer,and I guarantee you ,bad things will happen ...so

Schtum ...

Edited by Simbi Laveau

I post about herbs and alternative therapies ,and BLAM ! squashed like a bug on a windshield .

My personal blog too . I sometimes posted stuff as fyi . I just stopped bothering after I saw other people do it ,nuthin .

I am an actual licensed herbalist ,with years of experience,and I know a bit about homeopathy ,and non Chinese herbs too .

No point even sharing anything I know ...*shrugs*

Either the meanies jump on me for being an idiot for believing in a modality I have seen work ,and studied for close to two decades now,or its locked or deleted for being ...too radical . I posted about colostrum ....and got yelled at .

I could give you lots of info on this herb .Alternate names .Western ,what its used for aside from cancer,and I guarantee you ,bad things will happen ...so

Schtum ...

Ok but as one poster said..or implied if you like, you made a statement about NOT seeing a doctor(?), and yet anything 'herbal' or alternative Ive ever taken, states clearly on the packet... to 'consult your doctor before taking', or - 'its not a substitute for prescribed medicines'

so I can understand why you may have got slated for that.

But Hey, Im a fairly new guy here, I have never seen any of your threads to criticize

Ok but as one poster said..or implied if you like, you made a statement about NOT seeing a doctor(?), and yet anything 'herbal' or alternative Ive ever taken, states clearly on the packet... to 'consult your doctor before taking', or - 'its not a substitute for prescribed medicines'

so I can understand why you may have got slated for that.

But Hey, Im a fairly new guy here, I have never seen any of your threads to criticize

If I'm the licensed herbalist and doctor of oriental medicine,I AM the doctor . I was also a western medical practitioner for years, before I switched over .

I might tell a patient to see an md,so I don't get sued,or of they need a test ,but if I choose to not believe in western medicine,that's my prerogative.

Everyone acts like western medicine doesn't kill 1000s a year ,but alternative therapies are bbbaaaddd .yah,ok ....

Edited by Simbi Laveau

If I'm the licensed herbalist and doctor of oriental medicine,I AM the doctor . I was also a western medical practitioner for yard before I switched over .

I might tell a patient to see an md,so I don't get sued,or of they need a test ,but if I choose to not believe in western medicine,that's my prerogative.

Everyone acts like western medicine doesn't kill 1000s a year ,but alternative therapies are bbbaaaddd .yah,ok ....

I sense youre mad about things like this, I mean angry, not mad as in loony..

so when or if you get a brain tumour, will you leave it there and refuse treatment, and then go concoct a herbal remedy? If yes, please give me the recipe

I wont ever work again. Id be a rich man

Big Pharma and Big Oil are formidable forces... They AFFECT policies . i wish they were old enough to die of old age.

As if alternative medicine is not a multi billion $ business (with almost zero investment*) with lobbyists. As if renewable energy is not a multi billion $ business with lobbyists... Let me ask you: do you work for free? Or, at least, do you work just to survive (bread, water... heck, rice is enough to keep you going)? Guess not.

For example, I've attended series of seminars for/against nuclear energy. Guess what? Solar/wind energy proponents were obfuscating data on nuclear energy/reactor development/statistics (not to mention constant Fukushima fear mongering, in the country far from substantial seismic activity and tsunami threat) just to promote their ideas.

Edit:

* in research

Edited by bmk1245

I sense youre mad about things like this, I mean angry, not mad as in loony..

so when or if you get a brain tumour, will you leave it there and refuse treatment, and then go concoct a herbal remedy? If yes, please give me the recipe

I wont ever work again. Id be a rich man

There's a very simple alternative cure for brain tumors ,and people already getting rich on cancer therapies,would never want such a simple cure.

They're called ONCOLOGISTS .

and yah,I watched drs KILL numerous people I love,with their bull**** lies and medicines .

Medicine is no longer to heal,just prolong life ,no matter how miserable ,so they keep raking in the bucks on our blood and tears.

I had a HUGE argument with a friend about this,because he claimed western medicine saved him......and I warned him,its never what it seems ...

He lived a year after they saved him,and ruined his immune system....a year ..he just died.....

It touches everyone,sooner or later .

And then it will al go silent.

Unless they can synthesize it. Then it will be OK to release.

(there is already a fruit that cures cancer, but they couldn't synthesize it so they got rid of the research)

They aren't going to spend a bunch of money researching something they can't get a patent on. It comes down to money not lives saved. Edited by Hilander
  • Like 2

This thread appears to be in violation of UM rules here:

• 2h. Medical advice: Do not use the site to request or offer medical advice, speak to your doctor instead.

Thread closed for Administrative review..