Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

a sighting followed by contact twice

LucasValley

Summertime 1997, I was home on vacation from Japan where I was teaching English at the time. Jetlagged, and with the night too hot to sleep I decided to go for a walk late at night, a weeknight, around 2 am. My mother was living in Lucas Valley at the time where I had grown up. For those familiar with the area, I walked from Miller Creek Blvd up Idyllberry Dr, through the juvenile hall complex continuing up Idyllberry into upper Lucas Valley until I reached the Dixie School campus. A moonless night, I decided to take a break there and walked out onto the playing field to lay down and look a the stars. I had been there maybe 20 minutes when I noticed a star suddenly dissappear. I remember wondering what the odds were of looking at a star the moment it dies. Before I even finished that thought more dissappeared just as others were reappearing from behind what I began making out as a dark patch. After a moment I made out the shape of a triangle moving slowly and silently across the sky. It kept moving very slowly for awhile, then stopped motionless high overhead. About 5 or 6 lights began glowing faintly in a circle, pulsing in place then slowly pulsing in a circle. The lights eventually went out after what seemed like 20 seconds or so. Then the triangle started a slow moving glide again for another 20 seconds or so before stopping briefly then shooting up at a sharp angle into the night sky. It looked like a streak of light as it ascended.

Fourteen years later, Friday, July 29 2011 about 4 am. I woke up from a dream to find 3 reddish-orange translucent bowling ball sized orbs floating in a still formation about 8 feet above and to the right of my bed. I blinked repeatedly trying to make sure I was seeing what I thought I saw and not just some weird reflections on the walls, but there they were. Maybe fifteen seconds of this and I begin to feel a panic. A few seconds into that the orbs quickly faded away.

Late last night, around 2 a.m. January 15 2013 I woke with a loud ringing in my ears. It was strong and constant and seemed to vary in strength from ear to ear over time. I remembered that I had heard this ringing when I had had the experience with the globes, and began bracing for the possibility of some kind of encounter. Around 3 or 4 am I awoke again, while lying on my back, to find a dull silver metallic sphere about six inches in front of my eyes, maybe 8 inches in diameter. It had small black etched grooves in some sort of pattern. It stayed there for maybe 10 seconds before fading. During that 10 seconds it seemed to waver between opaque and solid.

Interpretations? My sense is that when the triangle craft stopped overhead, during the pulsing lights possibly, I was somehow tagged, and that whatever i was tagged with was somehow activated ( perceived by me as ringing in my ears) to send out some sort of a locating beacon resulting in the arrival of the globes. I have no way to verify, but my sense/guess is that the silver ball is possibly the beacon, possibly eminating as energy from the tag to take physical form. The globes possibly energy representations of beings (who can pilot triangle shaped craft...) situated elsewhere.

In any case, with the occurance of this third event, I thought it time I put my experiences out there to see if there are others have had similar experiences.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

6:20 am today, awoke to find before my eyes a small circular swirl of dashed lines (stars?) which went for a few seconds before a face appeared. Yes, an actual face. I heard, not aloud, “This is a reflection of my face”, and after a few moments, “What is your name”. I said (thought) my name, clearly first then last. I was still half asleep and dazed and I didn’t think to ask him his, but I beleive I heard “Glukh”. I think.

After that my mind started racing and I couldn’t come up with a coherent thought to ask him, just a jumbled mess of half finished questions, at which point he might of said something like “that’s enough for now”, and that was it for the facetime.

This vision was similar to the silver ball in that it isn't a bright technicolor image, it was subtle and faint, but most certainly there.

I stayed there in bed after the fact for awhile, and want to say I “sensed” his name was Glukh Boont. Or maybe his people are the Glukh Boont. And that I should whisper when I answer to help him understand. I think. As before, it’s hard to keep this concentration going for a long time and it becomes hard to sense what is being told and what i am guessing I think I hear. Yeah, I know, sounds whacked. Something about 30,000 light years away maybe as well.

The image of him I saw in the vision have seen on the internet as a drawing, the same angle and everything. It looked like a reflection of him looking down at a shiny table surface. He had our same basic human features, but had an enlarged hairless head, and was possibly blue. I think he had a high collared robe as well, very star trek. I swear I saw this vision though, I was awake , eyes opened looking towards the ceiling, and the swirling began right in front of my eyes. Crazy. Going to try to keep it together longer if there's a next time.

I've had a similar experience of a ufo, but believe it to be a biological entity native to mother earth which you saw above you. I think that your visions after dreaming are a form of lucid dreaming, or night 'terrors' for some, where you haven't quite woken up from your REM sleep, something I've also experienced. You sound as though you have a fairly good handle on it but I would advise you to see your doctor immediately to gain some extra reassurance.

To my mind, there is no disputing the ship siting that night, and yes I suppose it could be some advanced human ship, but seriously, incredibly advanced,

And yes, everything recently you could be quite right about as well, and I have felt could be the case myself, about still being in a dream state. These visions in my room all happen precisely upon waking.

Don't think the "extra assurance" is necessary quite yet, but I do appreciate the concern.

Hmm..DId a little research on lucid dreaming today thinking that might explain everything away, but If i am understanding correctly, it seems lucid dreaming is all about dream control while you are dreaming, being aware that you are dreaming and controling or directing dreams to your will. I didn't find anything about these visions commencing while awake, albeit just.

Also, I'm familiar with the feeling of waking from a dream and being able to only remember it briefly if I don't write it down, but these visions commence directly after waking, regardless of what I had been dreaming about. I'll keep researching lucid dreaming info however.

Maybe get your self a decent camera, learn how to use it so well you can do it in your sleep (!), and then tuck it under your pillow?

It would be interesting to see, if they are indeed some type of lucid dream, if you incorporate the camera into the dream.. Although looking later at what the camera contained might be a bit creepy... :cry:

To my mind, there is no disputing the ship siting that night, and yes I suppose it could be some advanced human ship, but seriously, incredibly advanced,

And yes, everything recently you could be quite right about as well, and I have felt could be the case myself, about still being in a dream state. These visions in my room all happen precisely upon waking.

Don't think the "extra assurance" is necessary quite yet, but I do appreciate the concern.

You say "ship", but in my many years of research into these encounters there appears to be another equally wild explanation for these 'dark triangles with lights' seen in the night sky. Incidentally, I also believe in the existence of saucer craft from another world, but that the majority of cases are due to (wait for it) giant rib-extension winged lizards(!). It's a loooong story..

Best of luck to you.

• Like 1

Hmm..DId a little research on lucid dreaming today thinking that might explain everything away, but If i am understanding correctly, it seems lucid dreaming is all about dream control while you are dreaming, being aware that you are dreaming and controling or directing dreams to your will. I didn't find anything about these visions commencing while awake, albeit just.

Also, I'm familiar with the feeling of waking from a dream and being able to only remember it briefly if I don't write it down, but these visions commence directly after waking, regardless of what I had been dreaming about. I'll keep researching lucid dreaming info however.

My own experiences were more akin to sleep paralysis rather than lucid dreaming. That's the word that I meant to use in the first place(!).

In any case, yesterday morning around 7 am, woke to find an oblong shape made up of tiny pin size lights moving in an ever so slow rotation. The lights looked like what you see at the end of fiber optics, but without the fiber. This appeared at the very peak of our vaulted ceilnged master bedroom.

The transluscent globes had been above the door, the silver sphere right in front of my eyes, the swirling dots/lines then face were just above and to the right of my head about a foot or so. Always a different location.

Yesterday I talked with a good friend who asked me to ask "?" some questions as we commuted home together, to channel him as it were. Made for a very interesting conversation.

Afterwards that evening, I couldn't turn off the focus, and it was driving me to distraction. Not quite the same thing, but I 've read that translators for the U.N. have to trade off every 20 minutes or so, and I can se why. Finally around 5 am this morning a bright flash (in my minds eye) appeared, and the connection was gone. Blessed releif at the time. I do still have constant ringing, Everything is fine, this guy is quite accomodating. The trick seems to be getting the balance right.

anyway, some of the Q and A went down like this:

Why me?

You were obviously looking for something.

Why not make your presence known to the world at large?

Don't have the need to contact the entire world/ choose who I want to contact.

Why are you here?

Exploration

I agree with the camera suggestion.

You seem to have these episodes on a daily basis. Take some pictures next time.

Not holding my breath though, cameras do not capture hallucinations or dreams.....But, please try.

Well, since the white flash, there's been no connection, just a residual ringing in my left ear. For the time being it seems Elvis has left the building.

I did put my camera, a Lumix G2 with an excellent low light fixed lense, next to me last night. I tried it out on the lone star I could see out the window above me. It took it 8 seconds to make the exposure, and the star image came out looking like an inch worm with a knot in it.

Should something to take a picture of reveal itself inside, it would take a second or two to wake up the camera, then point and click, and hopefully hold steady for 8 seconds or so. Regardless of the focus, for my intents and purposes it would be enough to find I'd captured any light form at all, it would prove to me that I'm not imagining that I'm seeing something. (as you said above). I'll post any further developments should Elvis decide to make a comeback tour.

• Like 1

A rough quess would be that the triangle represented the holy trinity and many people and I included believe that orbs are the holy spirit.

Speculations and such as I recall them, you’ll have to do your own fact checking ;) :

One thing I had been thinking about concerning this adventure is that here i/we are being contacted by beings potentially many hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands, who knows years ahead of us. How to communicate? I got the feeling “?” didn’t even use language in their world. They just sent conceptual thoughts to each other. And how better to make yourself understood to a being far behind you in their development than to speak to them in terms they can understand. I got the feeling that regardless of what I was saying, he was paying attention to the big picture, the feeling or thought concept I was embodying at the moment. He couldn’t tell me his name because there was no direct translation, anything was fine, the nonverbal equivalent of “hey you”. And when he would “talk” he was just sending conceptual bundles in a manner that my brain could translate into English. Imperfect communication to be sure.

When asked about gender or mating I don’t remember any clear answer, but I saw a tall clear cylinder with orange spheres rising out (in my mind’s eye) at that moment. Eggs?

Longevity. “We choose how long we wish to live.”

Do you believe in a supreme power? “something created the (nearly) 100 universes.”

How many on your ship? 1

Do you get lonely? No

How fast can you travel? Light years in milliseconds. (?!?) (that would explain the above question, as they can probably be home for dinner….)

Do you live with others? We live in communal gatherings

Do you have gender? We are one (gender).

Do you have sex? If we care to. (not sure what to think on this one)

I never got the feeling of “?” being judgemental or condescending, in fact I sensed a sense of humour, though I don’t have an example for you. The ludicrousness of the situation, such disparate beings trying to hold a conversation is pretty funny if you think about it. Like when you read a poorly translated electronics manual, there’s lot of room for misunderstandings and confusion. In that sense, whatever “?” says is filtered through your own understanding of how the world works. So the trinity sign reading is as valid as anyone’s in that sense.

In recent weeks I have been pouring over uTube videos purporting to be alien ships, beings, autopsies, crashes etc.

I did find a sketched drawing of a being that looked exactly like “?”, and if I can find it again I will post it here.

Edited by LucasValley

I did put my camera, a Lumix G2 with an excellent low light fixed lense, next to me last night. I tried it out on the lone star I could see out the window above me. It took it 8 seconds to make the exposure, and the star image came out looking like an inch worm with a knot in it.

Yes, that's what will happen if you are taking a picture of something both dim and distant handheld without leaning on something.

Should something to take a picture of reveal itself inside

This is different to the star - it is close. So you have a couple of possibilities - turn on your light, or have the flash set to AUTO in advance..

it would take a second or two to wake up the camera, then point and click

Yes, but the posts you are making suggest that your opportunity to photograph '?' are an awful lot longer than a second or two..

and hopefully hold steady for 8 seconds or so.

As above, if you have the flash set on, or you flick on a bedlamp.. no waiting required.

...it would be enough to find I'd captured any light form at all, it would prove to me that I'm not imagining ..

Well, I'm afraid from your later posts, it seems to me more likely that this is the product of your mind. I can't help but observe that some of the answers from '?' seemed contradictory..

I'll only be back if imagery is posted.

“Show me”. I would love to have some nice 8x10s myself.

Even if I were to post the most clear, detailed pics with enlarged pores and nose hair, there is no way I could prove i didn’t just grab a pic off the net. The things that were showing up in the room were very faint. A flash would blow them right out pic wise, let alone turning on a light.

Their length of being visible was largely dependent on how long I could concentrate. The more I realized it was something out of the ordinary the harder it was to keep my mind clear and let it happen.

As for contradictory answers, I cannot say I even understood correctly what i was “hearing”. I tried to make that clear above, that there was definitely somethings being lost in translation.

Sure I would like my story to be believed but ultimately this thread will just be documentation for myself and hopefully corroborate with some other’s experiences. I imagine that is the case for most, if not all the people posting on this forum and others like it.

• Like 1