Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Render

Vaportini Makes Alcohol Inhalable

3 posts in this topic

Drinking a glass of Scotch, bourbon or gin will become a thing of the past if the makers of the Vaportini have their way.

The $35 device, first offered for sale last month, resembles nothing so much as a glass bong. Users simply light a small votive candle at the base of the Vaportini and pour a shot of alcohol into a globe at the top. Within minutes, the globe fills with alcohol vapors, which users then inhale into their mouth through a glass straw, according to TimeOut Chicago.

When inhaling fine liquors, one user was "frankly amazed at how well the flavors of the liquor carried over," reports the Huffington Post. But while the Vaportini might win raves from boozy users, doctors and law enforcement officials are considerably less enthusiastic.

http://www.livescience.com/26270-vaportini-inhale-alcohol.html

I already awhile back switched to ecigs so it was easier to workout and train,dont think i want to vaporize my occasional weekend bourbon or brandy hahaha