Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NSGH

Project Sanctuary

3 posts in this topic

Alright guys. So yesterday I found this awesome thing online called Project Sanctuary. It's basically like lucid dreaming while youre awake, but also completely different at the same time. Well it's really hard to explain it. I tried the introductory free mp3 for it to see if it works. It worked the first time i tried. and it was awesome, I actually never felt happier and more calm in the past few years at least. I've recently been struggling with depression a lot more than before (even went to the hospital a couple of times), but doing that project sanctuary thing made me feel so much better for the rest of the day, even when something terrible happened, it didn't completely ruin my mood. I want to do this project sanctuary thing every day to help my depression, and to figure some things out, but I cant do it anymore, every time i try i cant visualize anything. Does anyone here know about project sanctuary. If so, is it worth buying the book? Or will the book not help me visualize it better? If anyone knows about this, please help.

Good for you then. What is the website