Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Propulsion without any fuel

Just Dave

Hey all !

I always liked space based topic real or unreal, in space everything is possible maybe soon we actualy will travel to other star systems, Once scifi based science is becoming reality at ever faster rate.

So going to Mars in 20 years is like childs play we have technologies to go much further but at the end it all comes down to money and means that will take us out there. And by means i mean propulsion systems... There is currently lots of research going on various possible propulsions.

The holy grail of such would be a system so efficient that it doesnt need any fuel. Since people would say that is impossible and you are crazy and such...young egyptian named Mustafa ( isn't that a common name :D ) showed them otherwise. You can check her theory and basics on the link at the bottom. She already had it patented so sorry all she was faster :).

Now how cool is that? Like reporter wrote

young minds produce fresh new ideas

So what might be your take on this big discovery?

Quantum based propulsion

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Just Dave

• pallidin

• Waspie_Dwarf

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So what might be your take on this big discovery?

I hope she is on to something, but I'm cautious, the internet is full of "wonder-drive" stories that amount to nothing.

Just because it has a patent does mean it will work.

Even if it is possible theoretically it doesn't mean it will be practical to build in the near future (nuclear fusin is a case in mind, the theory has been understood for decades but it is still not practical).

The fact that this story is originally from May 2012 old and nothing seems to have been written about it since rather strengthens my feeling of caution.

I don't think it could be hailed as a "big discovery"

Furthermore, "patents" are not proof of concept, rather they are entitlement rights to the designer, whether or not anything actually works.

But best of luck. Who knows what might come out of further reasearch.

Well i don't know anything why it hasn't reach any media i find that abit weird too, maybe it's because she is not calling to everybody " Hey lok at this! ". I don't know but she is only 19 years old and she came up with such an idea that maybe some NASA,Esa or someone from private sector will contact her for full presentation. I just want she is given a chance in some proper lab outside Egypt and Africa for that matter. We can wait maybe her idea will work maybe won't but if it will we are looking at new era in about 100 years... from paper to space :)