Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shadow Dreams

ShadowVoid150

I've had a few dreams that I wanted some opinions on what you think it means. It was a empty dark area with only me and the shadow there I ask it "who are you?" and it only grins as if it was a joke so I ask again "who are you?" after a small pause it says "You should know..." and it starts laughing I wondered what it meant but before I asked anything it says "It's a shame you don't know...I've been with you from the beginning." then the grin slowly changes demonic looking so I back away but he only moves even closer each time I move away until he finally reaches me. The dreams grew more and more strange from it talking to me to it trying to kill me but when it tries to kill me I can see its holding back as if its giving me a choice although I don't know what it wants.

• Like 1

You should ask it if it's a part of you.

It's your alter ego which is tearing away at who you really are stop with trying to fit in or being involved with to much social media and just be you.

I think it wants you to fight back.

It's your alter ego which is tearing away at who you really are stop with trying to fit in or being involved with to much social media and just be you.

If its my alter ego then feels like its an evil one because at times it would act like he only wants to help me but I can feel an evil force from it. If it wants me to be like it I'm not sure I should do that

I think it wants you to fight back.

But the more I do the worse dreams seem in one dream I actually fight it and I don't stand a chance against him

But the more I do the worse dreams seem in one dream I actually fight it and I don't stand a chance against him

It's the place you are comeing from when you fight back. If you are fighting out of fear you are not really learning the lesson. You have to get to to an emotional state of incrudality. Confidence in your approach is everything. You are on the right track with understanding it as shadow, and I know how hard it is, but keep trying until you p***ed off.

There is no reason for darkness to be part of your life. It seems like you're close to making important decision in your life, or you're just realizing yourself in some way, and the shadow man wants to become part of your person, which you don't have to accept. Shadow can't force you to do anything, but it can use fear and threat to influence your decision. I would try to turn the tables by experiencing peace and love during this crossroad in your life.

I have recently realized something that I am very worried about as I was tell my friend about the dreams I had he told me that a few months ago I slept over at his house(this was during the time I had the dreams) and I randomly got up from my sleeping bag and walked out the room he was still awake and he asks "Where are you going?" and I walk off without a word so he followed me till I just sat down in a random corner in the house and he asked "Dude what are doing sitting out here?" then he said I gave him the coldest stare he ever saw and whispered "Your getting in the way...this doesn't concern you...now go away" he got a bit mad I said it like that so he decided to just leave me alone but later that night he heard me talking to myself like it was an argument with someone. I have no memory of any of that at all and was a bit shocked about it since he doesn't lie about stuff like this and I can't stop thinking about what could have been going through my mind that night and who was I talking to.

Things like that happen, i have first hand experience with a person waking in middle of night, doing something, even talking and later having no recollection whatsoever. In fact there is a guy who makes money on witty words he speaks while sleeping (google sleep talking man or something). Such episodes are usually connected with certain stresfull situations in your life, but not exclusively. And since you are worried a lot about that, it could influence your dreams. I would take a week off to sleep at some very familiar and comfortable place and try to relieve the stress, ansd see will that help.