Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Big Bad Voodoo

62 children close encounter of 3rd kind

75 posts in this topic

I have a question.... Is there any other "evidence" than just someone telling a story in this matter?

such as?

Because he was only one who investigate those kids.

Some people like all under carpet.

He wasnt the only one L.

I do not think anone was lying. I have not got enough time to gather enough information, But i believe the children saw electrical workers repairing faults on the grid system.

Interesting,... Whenever you have the time, Im looking forward to the the rest, psyche.

zimbabwe.jpg

There are certain commonalities in this case that matches other cases. The tight-fitting coverall, also the black or dark color coverall has been reported, short height, large eyes, ufo landing almost like it's a repair, telepathic type communication. I believe this case to be authentic.

This is a very popular case that people continually bring up on forums like these like Roswell, Socorro, Rendlesham Forest or whatever but that's okay, you got to start somewhere and the Ruwa, Zimbabwe case is a good close encounter from the 1990s.

Edited by topsecretresearch

What does the US Government have to do with an African School?

Surely you jest. The U.S. gov't has opined numerous times over the past 50 years on the topic of UFO's - and they have been far from truthful on the matter.

I will believe a group of kids and their observations far quicker than the typical government response.

Interesting,... Whenever you have the time, Im looking forward to the the rest, psyche.

In a nutshell, there were several electrical faults in the area in the days before the event, and it always struck me strange that one alien had long black hair. I will elaborate more with more time, just signing off for today, but the descriptions I feel indicate a fault that looks something like ball lighting, travels along lines, and destroys transformers - a surge of sorts, and then I feel that repair crews were out fixing the damage, and the school kids saw a crew at a distance, and the elevated platform made them think these men were in a craft than went of the ground.

When I get more time, I will elaborate, and I will grab a photo of a drawing, and put it next the Lost In Space's Jupiter 2. Damn good likeness. That particular phenomena is not only reported in Africa, but in the general vicinity around the time of this incident.

1 person likes this

Surely you jest. The U.S. gov't has opined numerous times over the past 50 years on the topic of UFO's - and they have been far from truthful on the matter.

I will believe a group of kids and their observations far quicker than the typical government response.

Surely I jest?? WTF

Perhaps if I type slower??

T H E S C H O O L I S I N A F R I C A. N O T T H E U S.

The US government has nothing to do with it whatsoever. What do you think the US Government is saying about this case??

Edited by psyche101

Surely I jest?? WTF

Perhaps if I type slower??

T H E S C H O O L I S I N A F R I C A. N O T T H E U S.

The US government has nothing to do with it whatsoever. What do you think the US Government is saying about this case??

Ah, no s*it. Let me try once again, I will believe a group of kids over what they say about an encounter before I believe anything from the U.S. G'umnt.

1 person likes this

Ah, no s*it. Let me try once again, I will believe a group of kids over what they say about an encounter before I believe anything from the U.S. G'umnt.

Many (if not all) UFO believers are convinced that there is a government and mass media conspiracy to cover up the alien activities, making it very difficult for them to prove that the ET is here.

While endlessly appealing, this is an argument from ignorance and implies that every government in the world has efficiently squirreled away all alien artifacts. Unless, of course, the extraterrestrials only visit the US,... where retrieval of material that falls to Earth is supposedly a perfected art form.

Sure, governments lie for all sorts of reasons,... but covering up alien landings,...Nah!

I see no evidence for this other than a general distrust of the government and the fact that many government officials have lied, distorted the truth, and been mistaken when reporting to the general public.

Sure, governments lie for all sorts of reasons,... but covering up alien landings,...Nah!

Not a chance - Washington absolutely would not care to, under any circumstances, have to admit the airspace of the U.S. is not under their control. Therefore it is imperative the general public must believe all these objects, sightings, are simply optical phenomena, military test vehicles, etc and nothing more.

Not a chance - Washington absolutely would not care to, under any circumstances, have to admit the airspace of the U.S. is not under their control. Therefore it is imperative the general public must believe all these objects, sightings, are simply optical phenomena, military test vehicles, etc and nothing more.

What about the rest of the planet!?

Washington! :rolleyes:

What about the rest of the planet!?

Washington! :rolleyes:

Obviously it would be defined by their own perceived self interests, but I have no idea how an a given government/ruling faction would react.

Well I must say that I have more faith in what I hear from 62 kids than I do from the U.S. Gov't on this matter.

Wow...

2 people like this

Holy cow, let me try this another way.

What is the official story from the Gubbermint?

10 bucks he has no clue.

1 person likes this

Well for those of you a little too lazy to dig, take your pick, from Presidents on down:

http://www.aetherius...tent&PageID=656

Are you being deliberately thick!? We are talking about the Ariel schoolchildren close encounter,... What is the official story from the US government?

1 person likes this

Thats the easiest 10 bucks youll ever make Haz ! I love the part "have to admit that the U.S air space is under their control " WHat a Blast from the past that sounds like.

Well It is 2013 and we got nuttin eles to do right ? :unsure2:

1 person likes this

Well for those of you a little too lazy to dig, take your pick, from Presidents on down:

http://www.aetherius...tent&PageID=656

For those too lazy the read the thread, an entire 3 pages, the case being discussed is not within US jurisdiction. The US Gubbermint has no dog in this race.

10 bucks he has no clue.

I would not be game to take you up on that bet mate ;)

I`ll take that ten bucks ! THeres no proof yet whats so ever that E.T has Landed !

For those too lazy the read the thread, an entire 3 pages, the case being discussed is not within US jurisdiction. The US Gubbermint has no dog in this race.

No S*** - nothing whatsoever - and could care less!

If I may interupt you guys? I think I can see the problem here, Scudbuster was merely making a comparison of the governments level of honesty versus that of children. I dont think he was saying the US's opinion of this case is not to be believed over that of the children. I think he means (any) group of children in general versus what the US government says (about various things).

its amazing how hard it is at times to communicate via the internet.

(I know I have struggled to get a simple point across on another thread....we need tone of voice and facial expressions to assist)

1 person likes this

Remember here, the aliens arrive in SPACE SHIPS....

How do YOU know?

The US government has nothing to do with it whatsoever.

How do YOU know?!?!

and it always struck me strange that one alien had long black hair.

Why?

has anybody compared all the descriptions & drawings? are the stories consistent?

the object moved along an electrical line prior landing/hovering, hmmmm.... plasma?

:alien: