Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained Large Amount Of Deaths

alpha2be

I have experiened 3 deaths in my family and heard of 8 deaths from others. All from different causes and from ages 2 to 68. Do believe its a religious thing or just coincidence? Feel free to put your own theory and/or your beliefs and experiences.

2006 was a deadly year for my family and friends. I lost my grandmother, uncle, 3 friends, 2 college instructors and a few classmates... although it seems strange, I think it was just their time as it was all due to natural causes or accidents.

January is known to be a peak time of the year for deaths. There are stats supporting this somewhere if you want to look it up. People who are near death put it off til after Christmas, somehow. Winter weather is more stressful on the body, because of the infections going around, and people over-exerting themselves in the cold. Car accidents secondary to bad weather. Winter depression/Seasonal Affective Disorder can lead to stressed immune systems as well as suicides. For numerous reasons, this seems to be the time of year more people die.

• Like 1

Oops! Just ignore me :blush:

Edited by ouija ouija

When its your time your going to go. I think its just a coincidence.

Sorry for your loss alpha2be ... best wishes for your future. I don't know what to say otherwise.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear of your family's losses, but considering it's winter and this is a period of the year that has more deaths than others, I would say coincidence.

Haha everyone's a comic... yeah when your time is up it's up... but i understand what the person in the original post is saying... it seemed like 2012 was full of death not just in my family but across the board it just seemed like more people than normal were passing away (from all age ranges) I noticed it too... you weren't alone with that. :)