Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Todd Standing Bigfoot footage

HolyHandGr3nade

I just think it would be very difficult to ever be taken seriously by anyone in the scientific community when you are a bigfoot hunter with the name Moneymaker.

"Moneymaker" is a legitimate name. According to Ancestry.com.au - Translated form of German Geldmacher or Geldschläger, occupational names for a coiner. There are 100+ Moneymakers in the online Whitepages.

When in comes to science, the person's name doesn't matter. The quality of his evidence and reasoning does - that is why Moneymaker hosts a Bigfoot reality TV show which is not taken seriously...

Now that is an accomplishment indeed. A pariah among pariahs. Perhaps a new title is in order for Mr. Standing.......King of the Pariahs. Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Well, he's managed to p*** off just about every group he's had anything to do with, make himself a joke on the web and then he'll go out and do it again and act like no one will remember. Have to give the guy points for having great, big, hairy, brass ones; however taking it to another level over and over again is just out in never, never land.

When he first showed up, I had very great interest, but as he just kept putting out teasers and following up with crap, I basically have turned against believing anything he puts out automatically. Which, if you follow what I write, it totally not how I try to operate. There are only a handful of people that I outright will consider a fraud, and he is one of them.

I think that's the thing with him, he has the ability to "hook" people and the more gullible or those who can't see beyond their desire for the creature to be real can be sucked right in. That's why con men can be really successful at selling the Brooklyn Bridge.

• 1 year later...

Hello all,

I realize this is my first post using this handle. I'm fairly sure I used to be a member here many years ago but I can't remember or locate the signin info. I don't think I posted much tho. It doesn't matter but this is my first post using this handle so wanted to explain somewhat.

Anyway much of Todd Standing's beginnings were here at unexplained-mysteries forum. His stuff was rich and his hoaxing became evident back then. I also helped bust him soon after for using shill posts to make himself look better on a few other sites. Those posts came from the same exact IP Address as the Toddster. Some of the same kinds of posts were here as well but I didn't have access to the poster's IP info then. If that info is still in the data, boy I sure would like to discuss it further with the Admins so that I can make the info part of the record.

Anyway I wanted to share what I discovered about Todd Standing and his videos. He has been busted. He has hoaxed and its been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Please have a look at the evidence. There should be more to come as well.

I'll check in on occasion in case anyone has questions or information they would like to offer for future analysis of Sylvanic and the Toddster. Thanks much and enjoy!

http://thesasquatchvoice.blogspot.com/2014/04/how-toddster-operates.html

• Like 2

Very good job with the identifying of the same branch being used again and again. Clearly we're looking at hoaxed images.

Good job!!

The blog is an interesting read. :tsu:

Anyway I wanted to share what I discovered about Todd Standing and his videos. He has been busted. He has hoaxed and its been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Please have a look at the evidence. There should be more to come as well.

I'll check in on occasion in case anyone has questions or information they would like to offer for future analysis of Sylvanic and the Toddster. Thanks much and enjoy!

http://thesasquatchv...r-operates.html

What do you make of Meldrum's recent involvement with Standing?

Tough question there Night Walker. I do actually wonder if Jeff has even read what I wrote in the blog entry. I personally can't understand why anyone would align themselves with someone who has been proven hoaxing at any serious level in this field, and Todd has been proven hoaxing in the past too. Todd is a slick talker with an active imagination and his props & resources get him excess mileage.

Jeff Meldrum is no doubt an intelligent individual, but anyone can miss how others view you from the outside. I don't want to see his image tarnished by association but there are many factors outside of Meldrum's control. The majority of the field has long felt Standing was a hoaxer, so even a loose partnership on radio and in the field may rub off on him. I have met Jeff and he approached me after a presentation I gave on tree breaks being primarily naturally caused, something Standing doesn't even comprehend with his barrier theory. lol That said, I also won't hold back further analyses of Standing's work either just because Meldrum is associated with him. That would be dishonest of me to play favorites due to Meldrum's presence. I just hope Jeff figures things out soon because more of Todd's claims are going under the microscope.

• Like 1

Hes had more visitor hits now than when he was active here :w00t: