Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"They"

crum

You hear it every day. You ask someone a question, and they say, "Well, you know what "they" say"... What I want to know is who are "they". Why are "they" here? How do "they" know so much? What do "they" do in their spare time? When do "they" sleep? Do "they" watch everything you do? Are "they" mind readers? Do "they" know "them"? Are "they" in with "them"? If "they" know everything, how do we know if we can trust "them"? Please let me know if you're one of "them", or if you know where "they" hide.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crum

• Loonboy

• Kismit

• Althalus

Ahh X, I've already purchased the book, and it's next in line for reading after Fast Food Nation, "what the all-American meal is doing to the world". It's quite an interesting read actually. smile.gif

Edited by Tommy

"They" are the ones who know all the right questions, but don't know any real answers.

"They" hide around the corner and when you turn that corner "they" hide in the shadows.

When you turn the lights on, "they" are either picking their noses or scratching their behinds.

That's who "they" are.

Dalia rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

Are "they" mind readers?

Oh course " We " are and "We " think crum you are looking a little bit too deep..... wink.gif