Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sleep Terror

MissJatti

Its been awhile since I can remember a dream, be it partially or the whole dream, I cannot seem to recollect, and its been about 1.5-2 years since I remember a dream, all but one.

There is one dream, I keep on getting over and over for the past 10 or 11 years ago, about the origins of Aliens/ET. i have already posted this dream under Extraterrestrial Life & UFO Phenomenon.

But I use to have another dreams where the exact things happen a few days later. I believe these dreams were messages. One was a car accident, another was a work fork-lift truck accident. These accidents happened at the exact same time, in the exact same location, and in the same manner, as it did in my dreams. Also I use to have dreams of people, that I never met in real life, only to see them in person a few days later. I had dreams, were I went to a location that I never been before, then few days later I actually was at that location in person. I also had dreams were I was watching TV, and what was on TV was completely new to me, be it a movie, or a documentary etc, only to watch it in person for the first time, a few days later.

But from a very young age, I get a dream, that recurs once in a red moon.

In the dream.... Me, sister, mum, dad moved into a new house, in a new location. The day we moved into our new house, a group of lions escaped from there captivity, (possibly the zoo.) It took days to unpack and get settled in our new home. One evening mum, dad, sister went out for some reason. They left the back door open, so the house can get some extra air. I was all alone in the house, and wandered into the living room. I started to watch the TV, and as I was flicking through the channels, I stumbled upon the news channel. The news was reporting on the escaped lions. This was the first time I knew about the escaped lions. Then suddenly I heard the back door open wider. I got up and went into the kitchen to greet my family. Instead I saw three lionesses on the other side of the kitchen counter, and I was on the other side. The lionesses saw me, and started to stalk me, as soon as the lionesses got to my side of the counter, I would go to the other side. As soon as I got close as I can to the door that takes me outside, I ran for it, closing the door behind. I ran as fast and as far as I could, not looking back. After realizing what had happened, I went straight to the police station by foot. I explained what had happened to the police chief, as best as I could. He gave me questions, which the answers already lies in my story. I repeated my story over and over, but the police said, "Yeah, we will look into it." As I got out of the police station, I realized my family could be in trouble. I darted back to the house, and slowly opened the back door. I saw 3 bodies, half eaten. I stepped in to take a closer look, but could not distinguish who they were, since they were badly recognizable. I then grabbed a baseball bat, and a butchers cleaver type knife thing. Being brave, I decided to search the house, living room - clear, study - clear, downstairs wash room - clear, then I headed upstairs, sisters room - clear, my room - clear, play room - clear, all but one room remains, the master bedroom, heart was thumping and as I was about to open the door, I heard police sirens, and police cars parking up in front of my house. I quickly ran down stairs to greet the police officers and tell them about the bodies in the house. I went to them and dragged them in the house, at the same time telling of my story. As soon as the officers saw the dead, eaten bodies, try tried to arrest me, I kept repeating the lions story. Once officer got his handcuffs out to handcuff me, but in frustration I managed to flee, around into the back garden. I managed to lose the officers very quickly in to process, I ran towards the back of the garden, and noticed the lionesses just basking there. So I took a sharp right turn and fled. I noticed one of the lionesses was slowly running towards me, as I was fleeing. Not to long I found a abandoned World War 2 type bunker shelter, in a nearby area. I stayed there until very late into the evening, I was hungry tired, wet, and scared. I eventually opened the shelter door, slowly and quietly. The first thing I realized was, that nobody was outside. I made my way to a local shop, hoping to get something to eat, since my house was a pretty dangerous place to be at. As I walked in the direction of the shop, I noticed no one had any lights on, even the street lights were off. And it was to early, but the shops were closed and shut. It was like a ghost town. I then heard roars coming from behind me, so I picked up my pace. The roars became nearer and louder, with the quick glance behind I began to run at jogging pace. I came to a dead end, with a little entrance to a park. Again another roar, which made me enter the park. Upon entering, there was a straight footpath to the other side. Then some thing caught my eye, more than a pride of lions, scattered everywhere in the park, all sleeping. I started slowly, silently tip toeing my way across the other side of the park. I heard another roar, louder and nearer. I noticed some lions were flinching their ears, when they heard the roar. Then I decided to run as fast as I could to the other side. I noticed the lions I ran past were waking up, and started to chase me. I quickly looked around and see the lions, with the huge teethes, ready to make a kill. Up further ahead, I see no more ground, ground or no ground, this is the direction I have to go. As I approached, I leaped so high and noticed I leap of a cliff. As I fell, I was sure I was a goner. But a miracle happened, I spawned wings, the wings looked the white angel wings. So I was flying, not so high up in the sky, and I landed, what I thought was out of trouble. My wings were done too. (I was so happy, when I was flying, I never felt that happy before. I felt I was happy in real life on my bed as well as in the dream. I felt like someone took me to paradise or the promise land, but what ever it was, it felt so good.) Not long after I landed, the lions were on my trail. I quietly and humbly find somewhere to hide, but no luck. Lions jumped out of no where, and formed a circle around me. When the alpha male came, I was petrified. I was so terrified that I could not move my body in any way possible. I was totally paralyzed, when the alpha male came.

As I was paralyzed in my dream, it felt like I was paralyzed in real life too. I see the alpha male stalking me with his big sharp teeth in view. In my dream I stopped struggling to try to move, but I wanted to move in real life, so I could wake up from this nightmare. At this point, I could not see my dream anymore. It was total darkness, and I believed my dream had ended. But I was not awake, I could see flashes of terror from the dream. I do not know, if I am still in sleep mode or awake mode. All i know is that I need to know if I am awake.Hell, I did not even know if I am on my bed or not. At this time bad thoughts ran through my mind. Am I being abducted?? or am I held hostage?? I felt like I been tied up, since I could not move at all, also I felt someone duct taped my eye lids, since I cannot see or move my eye lids. I tried screaming so my wife can wake me up from this terror, I think I did scream, but maybe not loud enough or the wife was to far away to hear. Then I start elbowing her, well I think I did elbow her, but could not feel me elbowing her, but ultimately to no eval. After much frustration, I must of fell asleep and woke up the next morning. I told me wife and she was beside me all night long, and said nothing out of the ordinary happened.

I had this dream sometimes, where after seeing the alpha male, I was not paralyzed. So I ran around the circle trying to find a exit for escape, but could not. I turned to see the alpha male, he jumped on me, I landed on the ground, the alpha male on top of me with his left paw pressing down on me. I felt his weight in my dream, and at the same time I felt weight on my chest in real life. I start rubbing my chest in real life, but I still left like some thing heavy on my chest. I kept rubbing my chest furiously in real life. The alpha male then took his paw of me, with his weight off me, I made a run for it. At this point my chest felt fine in real life. I did not get far until a lioness leaped over my back, put the back of my neck in her jaws, and ultimately crushing my neck, and I was goner.

As the lioness suffocated me, I could feel I was suffocating in real life, in my sleep. Maybe the dream was trying to reproduce a real life replica. I don't know, all I knew was keep breathing, and some how you might escape from the lions. Then I felt my mouth opened up to full extent to let air in, but no use. I tried to scream, shout. Then I tried to move, but could not. I tried for what seems like ages, tried to get my wife's attention, but failed. I thought I felt my head explode, and felt saliva coming out of my mouth onto the pillow, which is very unusual for me.

There was one time, where I had a night terror dream, not so long ago. I do not remember much in the dream, but it was about a few creatures based on Halloween, for example, ghosts, ghouls, demons..

In this dream I have experienced sleep paralysis, suffocation, and weight on chest. What made this worsen, that the fact I would snap out of the dream/sleep paralysis etc, only to go back into it from where I left off.

I had multiple sleep paralysis, multiple suffocations and multiple weight on chest. I am very afraid of having these experience, because at the back of my mind, I may not get up.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MissJatti

• White Crane Feather

• and-then

You should be a screen writer.

haha lol, maybe I should screen write, your next movie....."Lions In The House" :D

You will get up. You are not in danger. My Sugestion for you is to learn to calm yourself and take an observers perspective. I know that's not easy to do when you are not lucid.

During your moments of SP.. Just relax and go limp. Do not try and fight or 'wake up.' Have a calm go with the flow attitude. Just observe how you feel and do not react to anything. Let your fear just move through you like it were just passing by.

Try it when you get a chance, your lions may turn out to be something you did not expect.