Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BNDGK

Strange Orb

4 posts in this topic

Um.... So, I have had no experience with the paranormal, and although some people that I know that are very close friends do a paranormal investigation team search thing... I want some advice before I ask them about this thing that i saw because im not sure if what happened was legit or if it was just me.

I was up hiking on a familiar trail that i have walked by moonlight several times and basically could walk blindfolded. My dad was there to but... he doesnt believe in such things and didnt even see what I saw. I was down by a fence and on the other side a hill sloped sharply down. I live in a heavily forested area in North Carolina which means there is alot of underbrush like Mountain Laurel (What we call ivy) and Rhodedendron (What we call mountail laurel). I was looking down the hill just looking for signs of wildlife or interesting things. As I looked, a little glowing orb (crazy right?) floated down the hill steadily and like.. sort of into an ivy bush then it dissapeared. The whole episode lasted around 45 seconds. Very breif. At first I pushed it off as a seed pod of some kind but the more i thought about it at it the less sure i was. It literally glowed. It was daylight at the time also. Anyone got any ideas as to what it might of been? I hope its not just me. Is it common to see orbs in wooded areas? Was it a paranormal thing or actually some creature? I dont know and it kind of bothered me to see something so strange in such a familiar area. :wacko:

Edited by BNDGK

very likely to be a seed pod or some kind catching the sun.

Was watching the snow fall yesterday while near a lamp post, the light reflecting on the snow made them look big and they glowed as they passed.

i am not so sure about orbs so maybe someone can give an explanation to lead to that.

It sounds more like it reflected the sunlight instead of glowed.

very likely to be a seed pod or some kind catching the sun.

Was watching the snow fall yesterday while near a lamp post, the light reflecting on the snow made them look big and they glowed as they passed.

i am not so sure about orbs so maybe someone can give an explanation to lead to that.

Thats what i thought... It wasnt snowing but i get the seed pod thing. I was just curious of some people had seen the same thing.