Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i need help

ShadowKatana

Ok i just started to be intersted in this like sevral monthes ago when somebody i met who goes by hawk told me about how very powerful my aura was but he is a traveler and he didnt stay long enough to really teach me everything and im still trying to unlock my full potential like i know i need to think a thought to open the door but im not having any luck coming to the right cunclusion. I know it is my own journey to take but i was just hoping there might be somebody who could help me start in the right place, like i dont know where to begin ? If anybody who looks would actually at least say something that would be great :P

Edited by ShadowKatana

I had this same problem once upon a time. Try a meditation session. Clearing your mind will help you to find that one thought that you need to get started.

• Like 1

Sometimes it's the trying that gets in the way, I think, because we have usually made up our minds about what needs to occur, when in fact, what we have in mind may not be what's needed. I'm not sure how to say this so it makes any sense, but I'll give it a shot. In my life, I've been guided or led or given whatever information or ideas or concepts that I've needed. I don't know where it comes from, but I've called it intuition, inner knowing, heart wisdom, my guides talking to me, the voice of spirit, but these are just words to describe the experiences, and not very good words, at that. None of it came through my mind, though. I practiced meditation for a while to learn how to clear my mind of chatter and to something other than my mind/brain. As WillowWolf said, meditation might help you find that one thought, or hear that one idea, once you've become still. It's my belief that we always get what we need, whether we recognize it and accept because it's different from our expectations could be a whole other thread.

• Like 2

His name was Hawk. Of course it was.

Try getting into writing fiction, then write another, less cliche story.

Otherwise, speaking as a writer and for the sake of drama;

Climb the high hills to the east where lighting chars their face, at the first summer's twilight utter the words: "What am I doing here?"

• 2 weeks later...

His name was not really hawk but that is what he is called its not fiction and you may think what u will but I speak truth.

• 2 months later...

keep your soul energy and just live your current life. have a nice day. :)

According to my understanding, charity work strengthens the aura.

its a positive responds from another human. its good and keep the good job.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess it's a mute point that no one in history has been able to free all their godly powers & transform the earth into a paradise, or fly around performing miracles endlessly until the world of man wakes up to their spiritual senses. I'm not sure what you aim to do or what type of help you are requesting. You might want to try out of body experiences & meeting the various beings that are around us on other dimensions. They could help you with spiritual matters & teach you what is possible & what is not designed for earthlings to do

• Like 1