Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Only The Chosen Will Be Saved."

topsecretresearch

Date: February 16, 1980

Source: Jenny Randles, UFOS, and how we see Them

uh11211.gif?attredirects=0

A man encountered a hovering metallic oval shaped craft very close to the ground. Several small beings wearing silvery suits emerged. One of the beings was heard to say in a "demonic" tone of voice, "This was our planet once and if you do not change your ways only the chosen will be saved." A strong smell of sulfur accompanied the object and beings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Date: August 11, 2003

Time: 4:35 - 4:50 am

Witness: Lech Chacinski

4humanoid.jpg

He answered their questions, telepathically, and they told him they had come to deliver a message to the inhabitants of Earth, and this message was given only to him. We should care about our planet; our water and air. If we neglect our environment, they will cause our destruction.

another version....

The "leader" (who was the only communicator) then stated that they had come to deliver a message to the inhabitants of Earth, and Lech had the impression that he was being charged with the responsibility of spreading this message as widely as possible.

In essence the message was that we must "care" for ourselves and our planet, and that if we continue to disrespect the laws of Nature, the result will be catastrophic. Why this encounter, and this message-apparently regarding the environment--was delivered to Lech, he has no idea. Mr. Chacinski was apparently able to ask only one question of these beings, "Where do you come from?," to which they replied "Eight Galaxy." They also told him they would return, although with no details as to when, where, or for what purpose.

Edited by topsecretresearch

So they left the fate of all humanity in the hands of Lech? And it turns out the green movement was correct? Having experienced the smog of Beijing about a decade ago I support the green's work - but this seems a bit convenient to me. I think I'd need to look into Lech's background a bit before jining up! :w00t:

• Like 2

...One of the beings was heard to say in a "demonic" tone of voice,

"This was our planet once and if you do not change your ways only the chosen will be saved."

A strong smell of sulfur accompanied the object and beings...

4humanoid.jpg

:cry:

Is this a current reflection of the state of ufology?

{Sighs very wearily and ambles off, muttering.."I reckon that image might not be real, ya know..."}

• Like 2

{Sighs very wearily and ambles off, muttering.."I reckon that image might not be real, ya know..."}

Please be kind! Lech might be offended - and you wouldn't like him when he's angry ;)

Sorry, couldn't help it ......

4humanoid.jpg

He answered their questions, telepathically, and they told him they had come to deliver a message to the inhabitants of Earth, and this message was given only to him. We should care about our planet; our water and air. If we neglect our environment, they will cause our destruction.

Whilst there is quite some opportunity for levity here, I will leave that to the others, as they seem to be doing a fine job of it :D

I got quite a chuckle so far anyway.

What makes you think telepathy is possible, or that humans can participate in such an ideal, or that our brains could manage to work in this fashion at all?

Badly drawn, and somewhat familiar I would say as well mate

cyberman2.jpg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

A man encountered a hovering metallic oval shaped craft very close to the ground. Several small beings wearing silvery suits emerged. One of the beings was heard to say in a "demonic" tone of voice, "This was our planet once and if you do not change your ways only the chosen will be saved." A strong smell of sulfur accompanied the object and beings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[media=]

[/media]

4humanoid.jpg

another version....

The "leader" (who was the only communicator) then stated that they had come to deliver a message to the inhabitants of Earth, and Lech had the impression that he was being charged with the responsibility of spreading this message as widely as possible.

In essence the message was that we must "care" for ourselves and our planet, and that if we continue to disrespect the laws of Nature, the result will be catastrophic. Why this encounter, and this message-apparently regarding the environment--was delivered to Lech, he has no idea. Mr. Chacinski was apparently able to ask only one question of these beings, "Where do you come from?," to which they replied "Eight Galaxy." They also told him they would return, although with no details as to when, where, or for what purpose.

I want to apologise if it seems I'm laughing at you. I shouldn't have responded at all because I'm not a believer in UFO's as a paranormal event. But the story line was just too funny for me to pass up. Anyway - no offense intended, sincerely - and hope you'll continue posting and enjoying UM!

I want to apologise if it seems I'm laughing at you. I shouldn't have responded at all because I'm not a believer in UFO's as a paranormal event. But the story line was just too funny for me to pass up. Anyway - no offense intended, sincerely - and hope you'll continue posting and enjoying UM!

Do not stop on my account. I am having a hearty chuckle.

TSR has been here since 2005, just piping up all of a sudden it seems.

You think that is a wild story, try this - LINK

We got plenty.......

Hah! Excellant! It was one of Klatu's friends!

Wipe them (us) out, I say.... all of them.

• Like 1

So

toy.pngtoy2.png

are actually a pretty accurate depiction of extraterrestrial lifeforms, then? :cry:

• Like 4

Danger Will Robinson Danger. someone watched way too much Lost In Space high on acid.

Wrong case. There are two separate cases in the first post.

I should point out the Lech Chacinski drawing is pretty raw. This is stated in the case. Most people who try to depict occupants in a close encounter case are not artist but I find it better to rely on the original witness sketch and description.

Also the helmet, visor, and one-piece suit and what looks like a panel on the chest area has been described in other cases.

1971_kangaskyla.gif

image027.gif

a49.jpg

Some of these ET's have to wear a suit for protection much like an astronaut since earth would be a foreign environment.

Edited by topsecretresearch

Sorry i cant believe him if this visitors were really somewhat of smart or inteligent.. They would knew that they should go to some elective from the people, president.

They wouldn't give a message of such importance to some normal simple guy..which at end would be a hoaxer or hoaxed... anyhow if ETI would visit our planet they would

meet with the presidents of US,Russia and/or China. That would be right inteligence...

Still the pictures with suits make a good case too, if we would go to any of those super earth planets found, we too would need suits from start, you wouldnt want to come down with an alien cold which would kill always for sure. That is the diffrence from all other sightings/visitations they have protective gear. I don't know but i don't believe him sorry.

• Like 1

Wrong case. There are two separate cases in the first post.

I was talking about the whole thing - just picked out my favorite parts to make the point.

Seriously, repeating those sort of 'reports' looks more like taking advantage of the mentally ill or observationally challenged or fame-seekers, than any serious attempt to discuss genuine cases - ie ones with that stuff called evidence, or that have some decent corroboration, rather than wild tales of alien intervention attempts - ones that seem strangely familiar if you have watched sci-fi movies...

My grandpa had many stories too, but about ghosts and ghouls.. I'm pretty sure he believed his own tales - you only have to tell it (and embellish it) a few times and it becomes real.

• Like 1

Sorry i cant believe him if this visitors were really somewhat of smart or inteligent.. They would knew that they should go to some elective from the people, president.

They wouldn't give a message of such importance to some normal simple guy..which at end would be a hoaxer or hoaxed... anyhow if ETI would visit our planet they would

meet with the presidents of US,Russia and/or China. That would be right inteligence...

Still the pictures with suits make a good case too, if we would go to any of those super earth planets found, we too would need suits from start, you wouldnt want to come down with an alien cold which would kill always for sure. That is the diffrence from all other sightings/visitations they have protective gear. I don't know but i don't believe him sorry.

While I don't disagree with your logic and one would think that IF aliens could travel all the way here, they'd also know to make contact with someone who can pass their message to the rest of the world.....

BUUUT, you can't really make assumptions like that because if the message came from ALIENS, then we can't really know WHY they would talk to one person and not another...

their motives, their knowledge etc would be ALIEN to us....

Edited by Paxus

While I don't disagree with your logic and one would think that IF aliens could travel all the way here, they'd also know to make contact with someone who can pass their message to the rest of the world.....

BUUUT, you can't really make assumptions like that because if the message came from ALIENS, then we can't really know WHY they would talk to one person and not another...

All this "take me to your leader" business does rather suggest that they haven't done their preliminary research very well, though, doesn't it; that they don't actually know who the Leaders of mankind are, or where they might be found. Unless they think that anyone is able to contact their Leader at the drop of a hat; "hey, mr. O? Yes, there's a, er, Robot here that wants to say hi..." Maybe that's how it works in the ET's utopian society. Who can say.

quote name='topsecretresearch' timestamp='1358575394' post='4628046']

[media=]

[/media]

4humanoid.jpg

another version....

Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stacked up here. -- Jack Nicholson

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

I see your point, if such scenario would be true then we would be screwed hard...A prophet bears a messeage which is ignored and he still insist it's real and warn us more but society outlaws him, he is designated as crazy,mental, etc... 5 weeks later something appears on the skies above us agenices worldwide picks the phenomena up, it too late a bright flash apperas .. only handfull of people surivive.

That was in the movie i just added ETs in... in movie some sort of gas is released to athmosphere which ignites and blinds alot of people on global scale only few who didnt watch the event were able to see.

I still dont believe him or the event it is too hollywood styled..Except the suits nothing more than a movie which ignited hes imagination.

All this "take me to your leader" business does rather suggest that they haven't done their preliminary research very well, though, doesn't it; that they don't actually know who the Leaders of mankind are, or where they might be found. Unless they think that anyone is able to contact their Leader at the drop of a hat; "hey, mr. O? Yes, there's a, er, Robot here that wants to say hi..." Maybe that's how it works in the ET's utopian society. Who can say.

LMAO @ Lord Vetinari

Classic

I love Discworld.

Anyway - yes, you're right of course but as I said, who could possibly know why an ALIEN would do anything.... (was my point)

Perhaps it's a test?

*giggles madly*

I see your point, if such scenario would be true then we would be screwed hard...A prophet bears a messeage which is ignored and he still insist it's real and warn us more but society outlaws him, he is designated as crazy,mental, etc... 5 weeks later something appears on the skies above us agenices worldwide picks the phenomena up, it too late a bright flash apperas .. only handfull of people surivive.

That was in the movie i just added ETs in... in movie some sort of gas is released to athmosphere which ignites and blinds alot of people on global scale only few who didnt watch the event were able to see.

I still dont believe him or the event it is too hollywood styled..Except the suits nothing more than a movie which ignited hes imagination.

EXACTLY - STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED!

Wouldn't it seem like POETIC JUSTICE??

I mean do we (as a species) really deserve this planet???

• Like 1

[/size]

I was talking about the whole thing - just picked out my favorite parts to make the point.

Fallacy of quoting out of context

Seriously, repeating those sort of 'reports' looks more like taking advantage of the mentally ill or observationally challenged or fame-seekers, than any serious attempt to discuss genuine cases - ie ones with that stuff called evidence, or that have some decent corroboration, rather than wild tales of alien intervention attempts - ones that seem strangely familiar if you have watched sci-fi movies...

My grandpa had many stories too, but about ghosts and ghouls.. I'm pretty sure he believed his own tales - you only have to tell it (and embellish it) a few times and it becomes real.

You're making an assumption based on knowing nothing about the witnesses. I read about the Leh Chacinski case and I see no indication that he's a fame seeker or metally ill. Many witnesses to a UFO or close encounter are just the average joe.