Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Only The Chosen Will Be Saved."

topsecretresearch

You could well be right.

Sounds like some silly new age version of that old religious book.

I'll be chosen! I have one of those floater things in my shin! :w00t:

Or maybe it's just a bone fragment.

Edited by Pssst
  • Like 1

All this "take me to your leader" business does rather suggest that they haven't done their preliminary research very well, though, doesn't it; that they don't actually know who the Leaders of mankind are, or where they might be found. Unless they think that anyone is able to contact their Leader at the drop of a hat; "hey, mr. O? Yes, there's a, er, Robot here that wants to say hi..." Maybe that's how it works in the ET's utopian society. Who can say.

I know I already responded b4 but;

LOL - I don't know! I was just playing 'devil's advocate' with my previous comment.

You can ALWAYS argue that we can't know ALIEN motives and therefore speculating about them is a moot point.

Perhaps speaking to a 'nobody' was a test of some sort....

Also, you joke about aliens thinking anyone can contact the planet's or country's leader but I don't see why that is so crazy. In fact one SHOULD be able to contact their leaders easily enough. I wouldn't be surprised if on other planets anyone there can contact their leaders....

All this "take me to your leader" business does rather suggest that they haven't done their preliminary research very well, though, doesn't it; that they don't actually know who the Leaders of mankind are, or where they might be found. Unless they think that anyone is able to contact their Leader at the drop of a hat; "hey, mr. O? Yes, there's a, er, Robot here that wants to say hi..." Maybe that's how it works in the ET's utopian society. Who can say.

As a point of interest, the actual caption in the famous New Yorker cartoon is "Kindly take us to your President."