Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Andy Basiago- Whistleblower, Crackpot or Disi

ali smack

I find Andy Basiago very interesting and have been watching him on youtube and reading about him.

Some of the stuff he comes out with, stretches credability. And I can't fathom him out?

Can't work out if he's a crackpot who's just plainly lying, or if he's a disinfo agent sent to scare the public

into thinking the government are all powerful. Or if some of the stuff he's telling the truth.

There are 2 main things he talks about.

1: Claims there's a secret military base on mars. and the usa government send people there, through teleportation.

claims he's been there. As well as Obama in the early 1980s.

Claims there's life on mars, and there are dinosaurs as well as frogs, alligators etc.

Claims he has photographic evidence, which to me and almost everyone else just look like rocks.

2: Claims the usa government have access to time travel through various means.

And have been using it since the 70s.

Claims to have been to have gone into the future as well as the past.

Also claims this was a secret called project pegasus, and that DARPA and CIA were involved

and are still in possession of time travel.

he claims they know about future events before they happen such as 9/11, AIDS and the internet.

He also claims they know the presidents years in advance and elections are a scam.

Personally I don't believe this conspriacy, because firstly the mars stuff sounds to far out.

And regarding the time travel. If it was now, i'd believe it. It's been proven that you can visit the future.

But the fact it was the early 70s sounds unlikely, if they were that advanced. Then how come it's took 40 years to have the tech we've got now.

And the presidents stuff sounds like something out of a cheesy 80s sci fi film.

What are people's opinions of this guy?

here are some links to the chap.

http://www.projectpegasus.net/

http://www.projectmars.net/andrew_d_basiago

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/28/andrew-basiago-seattle-attorney-time-travels_n_1438216.html

http://www.disinfo.com/2012/11/from-gettysburg-to-mars-and-2045-along-the-way-andrew-d-basiago-the-secret-u-s-time-space-program/

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ali smack

• synchronomy

• Gary Meadows

• NocturnalWatcher

The thing that really bugs me he sounds like he believes what he's saying even though I don't believe him.

He's also a lawyer.

Don't understand why he's coming out with stuff like this?

Anyone?

1: Claims there's a secret military base on mars. and the usa government send people there, through teleportation.

claims he's been there. As well as Obama in the early 1980s.

You lost me here. If he believes what he is saying or not. That is total BS.

Mr Basiago just spins fairy tales to make money. His website has been promising a book about his wondrous life for years. He's given a lot of exposure by radio shows like coast to coast am. That doesn't mean he's legit. C2C will have anyone on the show that can present an interesting tale for listeners.

He is a BSer and a conman.

The fact that he seems to believe his own tales suggests he might be a psychotic with delusions of grandeur.

Edited by synchronomy

Claims there's life on mars, and there are dinosaurs as well as frogs, alligators etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I can fathom him out just by this. :no:

Well I have STATED that I DON'T BELIEVE HIM.

I do think it's nonsense as well.

I think everyone has misread my posts.

I have not said I believe him.

I have said I can't fathom a guy out who would come out with such inane babble, that it makes David Icke look like Johnathan Miller.

I just don't understand why he's doing this. Doesn't he understand most people think he's a BS-ing Bonkers.

And that he could lose his job as a lawyer.

I think that personally he's a disinfo agent who talks BS to make people think the US Government are all powerful.

And that possibly Jesse Ventura's theory could be right. He's a deluded fantasist who has had his brain scrambled.

His website has been promising a book about his wondrous life for years.a16.jpgk3.jpg

Exactly!

it's obviously not true

He is interesting but I don't think he is credible. I highly doubt he is doing it for the money but I think he must be insane. Why would a well paid lawyer care about writing a book in a niche conspiracy market to make money? His book probably wouldn't sell much.

He really believes what he says IMO.

Who are the other people who back up his story? And what are their backgrounds? I'd like to hear more.

there's a small amount of people who back him up, if you do a search you'll find them on google

I t

He is interesting but I don't think he is credible. I highly doubt he is doing it for the money but I think he must be insane. Why would a well paid lawyer care about writing a book in a niche conspiracy market to make money? His book probably wouldn't sell much.

He really believes what he says IMO.

Who are the other people who back up his story? And what are their backgrounds? I'd like to hear more.

I too think he's got mental problems, because it's certainly not true what he's saying. I'm pretty certain if time travel was possible they wouldn't let someone appear in the middle of a street in full view of everyone. they'd have some deserted location to keep it secret.