Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET visitation - 4th edition

Hazzard

Jumping forward in time 3 YEARS! 

Just went through these 15 pages, and I cant believe how much I missed the BE threds :lol: 

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 6

Good to see you around, Hazz, has been way too long!

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 3

Amazing how things change is such a short time hey Hazz!! 

Just awesome to see you after all this time, my very best and well wishes, hope the Xmas break and New Years have been awesome for you. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Its Good to See Old Members ! LOL Like Were ever going to Get Old !!! It actually was just seconds ago I was Thinking about U/M and the Threads. A Reunion Is in Order ! The B.E. thread is just what It sounds like were the best evidence of E.T`s If you know what I mean ? Because we sertnally ,Yuck,Yuck, Yuck  are E.T`s to anyone ,anything eles out there !

691db9ff61389adf62c82c9c32933fc8.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

Dug up old thread, bests of the bests (4th incarnation), so many great folks participated.

If any of newcommers have time machine, please, bring back me to those times, please...

• Like 3

Legendary threads, with legendary members no doubt. I wonder how many posts they had, does anyone remember... a couple of thousad at least, right.

We picked apart most of the famous and not so famous cases, heated debates at times but it sure was fun! :lol:

Still, we are no closer to the evidence that most of us are looking for, some 10 years later.

We lost a couple of members on the way, some simply got bored and left... and some left us forever.

I Lilly still around? ..Skyeagle, Donteatus?

I also miss MID. He was a true gentleman and a great science and astronomy teacher. An expert on everything Apollo.

Great times.

(Wasnt there a partythread a couple of years back?) B)

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Legendary threads, with legendary members no doubt. I wonder how many posts they had, does anyone remember... a couple of thousad at least, right.

We picked apart most of the famous and not so famous cases, heated debates at times but it sure was fun! :lol:

Still, we are no closer to the evidence that most of us are looking for, some 10 years later.

We lost a couple of members on the way, some simply got bored and left... and some left us forever.

I Lilly still around? ..Skyeagle, Donteatus?

I also miss MID. He was a true gentleman and a great science and astronomy teacher. An expert on everything Apollo.

Great times.

(Wasnt there a partythread a couple of years back?) B)

Glad to see you, Hazz!

'Best Evidence' threads were epic! And still are! And remain epic till the end of times!

• Like 1