Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Yeti resort to be opened in Siberia

Still Waters

The new Yeti Park will be constructed at Sheregesh ski resort, in the stunning Shoria Mountain area of Kemerovo region in southern Siberia. The development comes with a pledge by the region's governor Aman Tuleyev to offer a one million rouble ($33,000) reward to anyone who can catch a Yeti and prove its existence.

http://siberiantimes...inable-snowman/

If I caught one I'd set it free, chances are if it was handed over it'd be lobotomized, cut open or put in a tube. Wouldn't want it to suffer.

How many idiots will the hotel hire to run around in a monkey suit to boost tourism. It'll be fun to hear all the Russian hoopla stories

Actually this might be a good idea lets get the governments around the world to turn large areas of forest into national parks for the preservation of the Bigfoot anyway it could help the flora & fauna. :tu:

33k for a Yeti? The thing is worth millions maybe even hundreds of millions if real.

True, but it's the most concrete offer I've heard so far.

Thanks for posting Still Waters, now all those Yeti sightings from Siberia in 2012 make so much more sense...

I see the evil scheme. The governor is making people come to the resort in hope of getting a million dollars if they catch the yeti and the sightings are planted by the governor's men to attract people to the resort which you obviously have to pay to enter.

It says, to anyone who can catch one.. and clearly he wants a cup of tea with the creature... Maybe i should just act like America doesnt have a king an queen program. Do a little dance..

I'm not sure if a Yeti resort is such a good idea. Your average Yeti could never afford to stay there.

• Like 3

Actually this might be a good idea lets get the governments around the world to turn large areas of forest into national parks for the preservation of the Bigfoot anyway it could help the flora & fauna. :tu:

But then no one can recover the WW2 airplane wrecks in the park.

Anyways, if this is real, and someone actually manages to get a yeti, how the hell do they think they will capture it?!??