Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost necklace need it back

Bamster

I have misplaced my gold chain and pendant. The pendent is yellow gold with like an old kind of eroded sidewalk look design and the chain is white gold with a long link and three separator links in between and this is a repeating pattern. I had put in a sandwich baggy because it had a bent link and put the baggy in yellowish wood cupboards with three shelves and glass front and a calendar on the side by a white sliding door. I think that I put it in the cupboards but I might be wrong please please help me because my grandma bought it for me and she paid like $1,000 to $1,200 for it please please help find it I have full faith in this practice because I miss it. Any possible insight will be completely and dearly appreciated thank you ahead of time.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bamster

• Leah G.

• Bbeers

• docyabut2

I have misplaced my gold chain and pendant. The pendent is yellow gold with like an old kind of eroded sidewalk look design and the chain is white gold with a long link and three separator links in between and this is a repeating pattern. I had put in a sandwich baggy because it had a bent link and put the baggy in yellowish wood cupboards with three shelves and glass front and a calendar on the side by a white sliding door. I think that I put it in the cupboards but I might be wrong please please help me because my grandma bought it for me and she paid like $1,000 to $1,200 for it please please help find it I have full faith in this practice because I miss it. Any possible insight will be completely and dearly appreciated thank you ahead of time.

Hi Bam,

Please let me know your age and gender so I can focus on your energy and I will look for you in the morning.

Leah.

How long as the pendant been missing? If not long maybe someone in the family took it to have it fixed to surprise you.:)

I am thirteen years old about to be fourteen march fourth and I am a male

I'm sorry Bamster, I'm seeing it outside, it looks like an older person may have taken it somewhere and dropped it? I'm not sure. There is a lot of emotion around this necklace. I don't think it was stolen, I think they took it to get it repaired and then lost it, an accident that they may not want to own up to. Remember stuff is stuff, no matter how much it costs.

How long as the pendant been missing? If not long maybe someone in the family took it to have it fixed to surprise you. :)

no is Ben gone for awhile

I'm sorry Bamster, I'm seeing it outside, it looks like an older person may have taken it somewhere and dropped it? I'm not sure. There is a lot of emotion around this necklace. I don't think it was stolen, I think they took it to get it repaired and then lost it, an accident that they may not want to own up to. Remember stuff is stuff, no matter how much it costs.

that is an amazing thing is the outside that is at on like a hill that varies in angle with like a playground and an elementary school and a little off topic how do i developed these kinds of abilities

It would be wise to wait until your brain has stopped growing and maturing to try to develop any abilities.

Hi I was wondering if you could help me with my necklace , it's a white & rose gold double heart pendant on a silver chain. I'm 20 years old , thanks for any help you can give !

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I was wondering if you could help me with my necklace , it's a white & rose gold double heart pendant on a silver chain. I'm 20 years old , thanks for any help you can give !

Listen I learned this lesson stop stepping on other peoples chains just start your own if you do it to to many people there can be consequences so start a new chain wouldja!!!!!

ok I have another question could you see if you can see my diamond earing its in a threaded white gold setting and the size is about 1/3 or 1/4 karat diamond I think that aftetr I was done cleaning it and washing it off I put it in a paper towel on the counter and crumpled it up and I think my little brother threw it away on accident if you could help with this one too that would be amazing

you are extremely helpful I owe you one for all you have done for me