Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The horsemen ride

SubjectDigamma

Justice is served, and the battle is won,

But none of this damage can be undone.

As the four figures ride, into places unknown,

The land becomes wild and overgrown.

Death, Famine, and doubtlessly War,

Joined by the Antichrist to complete the four,

The horsemen ride to cleanse our lands,

And purge them of our murderous hands.

Mercilessly killing all, ensuring that mankind shall fall,

Whilst victims grovel at the War Horn's call.

They all bring weapons, making puppets of men,

Ensuring our mistakes will not be made again.

Famine destroys us from the inside out,

Showing us what suffering is truly about.

War turns brother against once loved brother,

Dying at the hands of one another.

Death leads on with his darkest of forces,

Killing all men, from the rich to poor orphans.

And the Antichrist stands there, comforting men,

As they leave homes to never see them again.

And slowly the Earth is turned into Hell,

And nothing is left but a horrible smell,

But the scent cannot be remembered if no one is there,

And the smell dissipates in the misty night air.

Beauty is restored, and the land reborn,

Whilst men are no longer present to mourn,

And justice is shown in the lands we once loved,

As we all now view them from below or above.

And soon we return in a different form,

In the light that remains at the end of the storm.

And there we shall stay for centuries more,

The land not resembling what it had been before,

And the Four Horsemen will not ride out again,

As long as we do not disobey our great friend,

For God orchestrated this long wrought plan,

Meant for the rebirth of the world of man.

©Joseph Cross

My friend whated me to post this so I did

• Like 1

What is it exactly you wished to discuss?

• Like 2

The Antichrist in the poem (posted) was not part of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse,unless the poem is not about that. the 4 riders are War - Famine - Pestilence - and Death.

• Like 1

Scary, I don't think we need to do the Apocalypse. That to me is the whole problem with Abrahamic religions. The idea that whole sale violence and war will solve the world's problems seems to me to be the problem. Y'all talk about how peaceful your religions are, then y'all start talking about the end of the world and this big hairy war. Then there are the wonderful idiots who work to make it happen. Sorry but it is my planet too. Y'all shall not pass!!

Scary, I don't think we need to do the Apocalypse. That to me is the whole problem with Abrahamic religions. The idea that whole sale violence and war will solve the world's problems seems to me to be the problem. Y'all talk about how peaceful your religions are, then y'all start talking about the end of the world and this big hairy war. Then there are the wonderful idiots who work to make it happen. Sorry but it is my planet too. Y'all shall not pass!!

Hey man you gotta let me pass, I gave up religeon a long time ago, its too bloody agressive, and I was just querying the correctness of the posted poem.

Hi SubjectDigamma,

As yet you are new here, however i like you regarding my humour and your threads, i liked your thread about monsters in the Congo, although i watch human monsters ha ha!

The Four Horseman are very real, i'm not that important, but help by being a human WATCHER for the horseman for the North, Regulus, all i do is watch, i will pass soon from my life.

Being a Watcher isn't about anything regarding secret societies, when i was born Regulus was in the middle of the sky over London, i watch for the Horseman for the North, i give information, thats all, i've justed started giving information about human monsters regarding Congo and Africa..ha ha, i will continue till i pass from my life:-

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=232340&st=270

Human watchers help the Horsemen, it all is connected to the ROYAL STARS:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_stars

I'm not important in any way but i try to help, but will be passing in a few years:-

http://www.mauricefernandez.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1989&start=0

• Like 1

Hey man you gotta let me pass, I gave up religeon a long time ago, its too bloody agressive, and I was just querying the correctness of the posted poem.

Spud the first horse mentioned is the white horse. The rider has a bow and goes out conquering and to conquer. He is almost universally understood to be a leader who deceives people into believing he is a peacemaker. Most believe the rider of the white horse to be the Anti Christ.

Justice is served, and the battle is won,

But none of this damage can be undone.

As the four figures ride, into places unknown,

The land becomes wild and overgrown.

Death, Famine, and doubtlessly War,

Joined by the Antichrist to complete the four,

The horsemen ride to cleanse our lands,

And purge them of our murderous hands.

Mercilessly killing all, ensuring that mankind shall fall,

Whilst victims grovel at the War Horn's call.

They all bring weapons, making puppets of men,

Ensuring our mistakes will not be made again.

Famine destroys us from the inside out,

Showing us what suffering is truly about.

War turns brother against once loved brother,

Dying at the hands of one another.

Death leads on with his darkest of forces,

Killing all men, from the rich to poor orphans.

And the Antichrist stands there, comforting men,

As they leave homes to never see them again.

And slowly the Earth is turned into Hell,

And nothing is left but a horrible smell,

But the scent cannot be remembered if no one is there,

And the smell dissipates in the misty night air.

Beauty is restored, and the land reborn,

Whilst men are no longer present to mourn,

And justice is shown in the lands we once loved,

As we all now view them from below or above.

And soon we return in a different form,

In the light that remains at the end of the storm.

And there we shall stay for centuries more,

The land not resembling what it had been before,

And the Four Horsemen will not ride out again,

As long as we do not disobey our great friend,

For God orchestrated this long wrought plan,

Meant for the rebirth of the world of man.

©Joseph Cross

Cool...if you could make it rhyme and throw in some guitar riffs, could probably sell the song to Metallica. I'd copyright that if I were you man. Eh, never mind looks like you already did.

Edited by WoIverine

My own observations are don't mess with the Four Horsemen, i know when they pass over my location, i bow, they don't like foolish behaviour in world politics, it is completely different to my study of Sirius and Alnilam, Belt of Orion.....you really don't want to mess with the Horsemen, although they aren't evil, but if you don't give them respect they will zap you ha ha!

Obviously my nutty English humour at play here, but not always easy humour!

Hi SubjectDigamma,

As yet you are new here, however i like you regarding my humour and your threads, i liked your thread about monsters in the Congo, although i watch human monsters ha ha!

The Four Horseman are very real, i'm not that important, but help by being a human WATCHER for the horseman for the North, Regulus, all i do is watch, i will pass soon from my life.

Being a Watcher isn't about anything regarding secret societies, when i was born Regulus was in the middle of the sky over London, i watch for the Horseman for the North, i give information, thats all, i've justed started giving information about human monsters regarding Congo and Africa..ha ha, i will continue till i pass from my life:-

http://www.unexplain...c=232340&st=270

Human watchers help the Horsemen, it all is connected to the ROYAL STARS:-

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Royal_stars

I'm not important in any way but i try to help, but will be passing in a few years:-

http://www.mauricefe...&t=1989&start=0

Hi you quoted "I will pass soon from my life", I'm sorry to hear that, keep on fighting, and keep breathing because if you stop its bad for you.An Irish quote, "May I get to heaven 10 minutes before the devil finds out I'm dead". May the luck of the Irish find you wherever you may be.

Hi Spud the Mackem,

I love Irish Celtic tradition, sorry i'm English, but i'm not involved in nasty colonial karma, i liked your comments!

Hazrus has sent me some interesting stuff by private message, he needs to post it here, i'm human and can make mistakes, i need it all on thread, i can't keep responding to private messages, this isn't that i i'm in any way trying to catch people out, but to debate for others to learn....i'm human and make enough mistakes, some think i'm trying to make all look foolish, that is far from my mind!

Humans need to debate, i'm not an ogre, but every day in every way i show accurate astronomy, but am open to all other members, but don't try to show me as an idiot, my time is short, the real way to debate on thread to me is "I respect what you show, but this is my philosophy and i show it by comments and analysis below" That is debate, we need that, i may show a lot of frightening things but it doesn't mean i'm right overall, hell i'm ill now, and don't have time for private messages, say what you want, but don't try to show me as a nut, we all like debate over philosophy when we are all nice!

I will not bite you unless you call me a nut, i will be very polite......something to think about....by being honest, don't worry about others attacking you, i'll help, i watch when your views are in the middle regarding philosophy!

Edited by monk 56

Hi Spud the Mackem,

I love Irish Celtic tradition, sorry i'm English, but i'm not involved in nasty colonial karma, i liked your comments!

Hazrus has sent me some interesting stuff by private message, he needs to post it here, i'm human and can make mistakes, i need it all on thread, i can't keep responding to private messages, this isn't that i i'm in any way trying to catch people out, but to debate for others to learn....i'm human and make enough mistakes, some think i'm trying to make all look foolish, that is far from my mind!

Humans need to debate, i'm not an ogre, but every day in every way i show accurate astronomy, but am open to all other members, but don't try to show me as an idiot, my time is short, the real way to debate on thread to me is "I respect what you show, but this is my philosophy and i show it by comments and analysis below" That is debate, we need that, i may show a lot of frightening things but it doesn't mean i'm right overall, hell i'm ill now, and don't have time for private messages, say what you want, but don't try to show me as a nut, we all like debate over philosophy when we are all nice!

I will not bite you unless you call me a nut, i will be very polite......something to think about....by being honest, don't worry about others attacking you, i'll help, i watch when your views are in the middle regarding philosophy!

Hi Monk, I'm English too,but have some Irish Ancestry,Best Wishes

Hi Spud the Mackem,

Monk,

I hope this isn't directed towards me as I had no malicious intent to the PM I sent to you. I was only stating that you may find it interseting and nothing more. Wasn't trying to prove you wrong or make you a fool, if you took it that way, my sincere apologies.

I will post the PM I sent you as you requested:

I saw a post you made in the thread described above and thought you might find this interesting. Appologies ahead of time if you already knew this. (I have posted this before in a thread of my own (solar myth and the jesus story) this is why i'm not posting it in 'the horsemen ride' thread.

Revelations

The Book of Revelation is focused on the Last Days, also called the Judgment Days. The primary esoteric objective of the editors of the bible was to acquaint us and remind us (the enlightened) of those zodiacal constellations that signal the Last Days. The Last Days of the annual cycle is the period of the year that governs the transition from the summer season of growth and plenty to the winter season of dearth and need.

The Ancients symbolically identified the ominous and foreboding constellations of the Apocalypse as Sagittarius, Scorpio,Libra, and Capricorn.

(Revelation 6:1 through Revelation 6:8).

The descriptions of the riders give us sufficient information for their identifications: he that sat on the white horse had a bow and a crown, which indicates the sector of Sagittarius, with a bow (Kaus Australis) and the crown (Corona Australis) of that sector;

he that sat on the red horse is described as a killer and disrupter of the peace, which indicates the killer scorpion that carries the sting of death, whose venom ushers in the sorrow and misery of the winter season as the Sun dips below the equinoxes into the sector of Scorpio;

he that sat on the black horse carried balances in his hand, which, of course, is the scale of Libra;

he that sat on the pale (green) horse was called "Death" and the governor of hell, which, of course is Satan i.e. Capricorn, the well-known goat devil of the zodiac.

The forenamed constellations are actually the 7th through the

10th signs of the zodiac. Libra, as the 7th zodiacal constellation, is the sign that heralds the fall of the Sun beneath the equinoxes; this sign indicates the beginning of the End, the Last Days. Mythological judgments take place at the equinoxes, either the Vernal or Autumnal, depending on the focus of the symbolism.

In the mythology, the lower hemisphere, charted by the constellations Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces signal perdition while the upper portion of the zodiac, the Northern Hemisphere, charted by Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, and Virgo signal salvation. Judgment begins at the Autumnal Equinox and it ends at the

Vernal Equinox in the phase of the symbolism we are reviewing.

Judgment Day is not actually a day, but rather a number of days; it is a period of natural transition, from the agreeable weather of summer (while the sun is above the equinoxes); to the inclement weather of winter (while the sun is below the equinoxes); the end of Judgment results in Deliverance, which is when the Sun completes its trek through the Valley Of Death i.e. the Underworld, and returns to the Northern Hemisphere in Spring, proximate to the Passover Feast. Of course, when the Sun rises through the gate of the Vernal Equinox, and enters the Northern Hemisphere, it brings the salvation of a warm and

productive climate. ~ Malik H. Jabbar

I hope you enjoyed this and I didn't waste your time,

Hazrus

Dear Hazrus,

I found your post very interesting, however because i'm busy i don't usually respond to private messages unless they are personal, so not to appear ignorant, i asked you to post comments, like all debate there are a few thing i might add, although Apocalypse stuff isn't my thing!

But i thought i would enlarge your very interesting comments, the Solstices and Equinox's were very important to ancient people, many think it is strange that New Year for a great deal of people is 1st January, we have Julius Caesar and Cleopatra to thank for that when Caesar got fed up with the inaccurate Roman Calendar, and when visiting Egypt asked for help constructing a new Julian Calendar based on Egyptian Knowledge, the new Julian Calendar started on 1st January 0045 BC.

Obviously New Year was a basis of debate, many ancients started the year by solstices and Equinox's, but through debate 1st January as New Year was established, it is very funny as there is a alignment to date by ancient Greek day marker being in Thebes/Luxor on 31st December 0046 BC, sunset previous, as Sun set, Sirius was rising, we must remember Cleopatra came from Greek heritage, and thought of herself as Isis on Earth, which is associated with Sirius.

There are other reasons why Julius Caesar wanted January 1st as New Year, mentioned below:-

http://penelope.uchi...ar/consuls.html

Although many adopted the Julian Calendar, as time went by, many countries reverted to their own customs involving New Year, and 1st January wasn't used that much, a lot of the time New Year was near Solstices and Equinox's, indeed in early centuries UK used 25th December, near Winter Solstice 21st December, and later used Lady Day, which was 25th March, near Vernal Equinox, before Gregorian reform, links below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Day

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year

Many people ask the question, if these dates were to represent the special dates, WHY ARE THEY 3-4 days out of synch of Equinox's and Solstices, i will explain on next thread section.

Edited by monk 56
  • Like 1

The reason that the Vernal Equinox and Winter Solstice don't correspond to Lady Day or Christmas day, is easy when you understand, the Julian Calendar has an error, every four hundred years it is 3 days too long, so when the Calendar started on 1st January 0045 BC, the Calendar builder who we think was Sosigenes and was a member of the Great Library of Alexandria made the Vernal Equinox on 25th March and the Winter Solstice on 25th December.

The first Council of Nicaea was when the Christians met to determine many things, but one of the things they discussed was how to determine Easter, which was the first Sunday after the Paschal full moon following the Northern Hemisphere's Vernal Equinox, links below:-

http://en.wikipedia....uncil_of_Nicaea

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter

The council was in 325 AD, but it was here that the church noticed the error, for now the Vernal Equinox had slipped to 21st March, most of the hard work had been done on the calendar, and it wouldn't have taken much to put it right, which was to take out 3 leap days in every four hundred years. The Church didn't adjust the calendar but acted like King Canute with the waves, so they fixed the date of the Vernal Equinox to 21st March, when it was constantly moving backwards through the calendar that was too long. By 1582 the real Vernal Equinox had slipped to 11th March, and only then did Pope Gregory XIII adjust us to the far more accurate Gregorian Calendar.

Ten days were taken out and 3 leap days in four hundred years were taken out also which happens at beginning of centuries, 1600 and 2000 has a leap day, but 1700, 1800 and 1900 don't.

But this wasn't adjusted for the whole length of the Julian Calendar, taking out ten days was only as far as 325AD and the First Council of Nicaea, not 0045 BC, thus difference to Lady Day and Christmas Day.

Edited by monk 56

To me the four horsemen are Aldebaran, Regulus, Antares and Fomalhaut, the royal stars, that i don't consider evil, however they do have a nemesis, however obviously there are other interpretations.

Sirius and Alnilam can show good and evil things, however not all is synchronicity, a great deal is intentional by human belief aligning day to auspicious alignments, the star i find most evil is Caput Algol, and if that aligns auspiciously you can lose your head!

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Algol.html

i will give an example which is probably the most grisly murder of recent years. Please read below before i go further, i will explain next after you read below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jennifer_Mills-Westley

Jennifer Mills-Westley was murdered on Friday 13th May 2011 in Los Cristianos, Tenerife at 10:20 am.

At that location Caput Algol rose at 06:00am, but it rose with a rare conjunction of planets being Jupiter, Mercury and Venus, which increased its power for that location.

At 10:20 am and time of murder, Alnilam, Belt of Orion was rising, while Pluto was setting, both star and planetoid have associations with the god of the dead.

It is hardly right to mention that Friday 13th May 2011 was very unlucky for this poor granny.

Further information below:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1386762/British-woman-beheaded-Tenerife-Machete.html

Edited by monk 56