Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

300 Million Year Old Machinery Found

Still Waters

i believe there is a high chance that it might be alien in origin:)i hope it is too so it could silence the skeptics already and it also would prove that E.Ts do in fact exist and have existed for a very long time.other people might find it hard to believe or etc.i personally don't.i think outside the box and keep a open mind at all times and believe in so many supernatural and paranormal and supernatural and etc this includes aliens,UFOs and many things but at the same time i think for myself and do my own research so no I'm not gullible or deceived.especially if its 300 million years old i highly doubt it that caveman or built it and early primitive life included!!!humans have not been here for long as well

i believe there is a high chance that it might be alien in origin:)i hope it is too so it could silence the skeptics already and it also would prove that E.Ts do in fact exist and have existed for a very long time.other people might find it hard to believe or etc.i personally don't.i think outside the box and keep a open mind at all times and believe in so many supernatural and paranormal and supernatural and etc this includes aliens,UFOs and many things but at the same time i think for myself and do my own research so no I'm not gullible or deceived.especially if its 300 million years old i highly doubt it that caveman or built it and early primitive life included!!!humans have not been here for long as well

What makes you believe there's a high chance of it being alien in origin? There's no evidence on how old the aluminium actually is or if it's even intelligently designed. I think you're jumping the gun a bit.

What makes you believe there's a high chance of it being alien in origin? There's no evidence on how old the aluminium actually is or if it's even intelligently designed. I think you're jumping the gun a bit.

Ahhh, that infamous leap of faith, again.

The source of big money for charlatans world wide.

There is the same odds of it being a high chance of being alien and a high chance of it being a chicken bone.

• Like 1

There is the same odds of it being a high chance of being alien and a high chance of it being a chicken bone.

Alien to some, chicken to others.... I like that.

Alien to some, chicken to others.... I like that.

hmmm...taste like chicken.... :unsure2:

Cheers,

Badeskov

I'd like to point out also that there's no evidence that it's actually aluminum either.

Harte

I'd like to point out also that there's no evidence that it's actually aluminum either.

Harte

Oh right. Should have double checked that before I posted.

And you expect 100 million year old flesh to be fossilized?

Why, then, have we not found entire bodies of dinosaurs, as opposed to their fossilized bones?

But don't worry. You go right on letting yourself be had. Don't even listen to my advice, which is hang onto your wallet.

Harte

yes, yes, I hear your advice, Harte.

Artifacts can be "out of place", why not people, animals, etc?

"Raining animals is a rare meteorological phenomenon in which flightless animals "rain" from the sky. Such occurrences have been reported in many countries throughout history. One hypothesis offered to explain this phenomenon is that strong winds traveling over water sometimes pick up creatures such as fish or frogs, and carry them for up to several miles.[1] However, this primary aspect of the phenomenon has never been witnessed or scientifically tested. Sometimes the animals survive the fall, suggesting the animals are dropped shortly after extraction. Several witnesses of raining frogs describe the animals as startled, though healthy, and exhibiting relatively normal behavior shortly after the event. In some incidents, however, the animals are frozen to death or even completely encased in ice. There are examples where the product of the rain is not intact animals, but shredded body parts. Some cases occur just after storms having strong winds, especially during tornadoes."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raining_animals

It has happened many times before, and I am sure it will again.

It's as if nature somehow can sporadically and randomly spin this vortex of "electronic fog" and throw anythin gand everything in its path into another set of dimesnions.

just a thought

• Like 1

No artifacts have ever been found unexplainably out of place. And hardly any out of place at all in any way.

It has happened many times before, and I am sure it will again.

It's as if nature somehow can sporadically and randomly spin this vortex of "electronic fog" ...

(AKA tornado.)

As a Boy scout cleaning up after a huge tornado in Jonesboro Arkansas back in the 60's, we found hundreds of fish laying in the middle of an agricultural (tulip) field.

I was not surprised and "raining frogs" or whatever also does not surprise me.

In fact, it only surprises people that either have no knowledge or want to be surprised. A moment's thought and we know where these animals came from.

Harte

I came across this story on the fortean times' website, and it had much better information than what is on here, with some rather interesting links too.....

• 2 weeks later...

Oh shoot.. must've fallen out of my pocket one the way back to the Tardis..

Mikami.. how many times do I have to tell you.. when using the Tardis you have to remember to clean up your rubbish properly and not leave it laying around.. it causes things like this to happen..

this is the last warning.. next time.. i am taking your key to it

Thats amazing. If there were being already so advanced at that time imagine how advance they r right now

• 1 month later...

Like somany people on this earth, I believe that the earth has had cycle after cycle of advanced civilizations.

Brahma sleeps and wakes, while he creates destroys old worlds and creates new ones.

" Brahma is the "father of all" and has traditionally been recognized as the creator god. He is rarely depicted and is not worshiped as other gods in part because he has already fulfilled his duty by creating everything and will not do anything until the beginning of the next creation cycle."

http://factsanddetai...php?itemid=1353

The movie "Epoch" is one of my favorite movies. It really delves into brahma without mentioning him.

Edited by regeneratia

That Brahma really knows how to clean up then. Dose he,it whatever do houses? :tu:

/

/

And you base this on what evidence exactly?

Can't you see?

He bases it on the evidence that God is an Alien!

That Brahma really knows how to clean up then. Dose he,it whatever do houses? :tu:

Not a good idea. My personal experience with Brahmas suggests there's a lot of bullsheet there.

Harte

• Like 2