Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

See you around.

Big Bad Voodoo

Dang L, gonna miss ya. Even if you can't really stick around, ghost us from time to time, eh?

And seriously, congrats about what you are doing. Good luck :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 2

Good Luck with your studying ......... work hard! :)

• Like 2

Best wishes on your education!

• Like 2

Good luck and will miss you.

I'm not going to be around much in the future either but because of lack of internet.

• Like 2

Good luck and will miss you.

I'm not going to be around much in the future either but because of lack of internet.

What? No internet? That's like death these day's, or a saving grace.

• Like 2

See you around L. I did not always agree with your ideas, but I think it is important that you put forward ideas that are outside the box, to make people think.

Have a good time.

• Like 2

It's been a pleasure to read your ideas and I've learned some things from you - thank you - and best wishes! I hope you return at some point.

• Like 2

Good Luck L.

Hope we're still around when you return...

• Like 2

Some time away from the internet might do you good.

Too much free time can be a dangerous thing.

But, good luck in school and get good grades!

I hope to hear from you in the future around these parts. :P

Edited by Eonwe
  • Like 2

Oh, take care. You've contributed some interesting thoughts.

• Like 2

All the very best to you the L with your studies. Take care and enjoy. Come back to us when you're ready......bye for now :st

• Like 2

Thanks Ouija, Hilander, Star of the sea, Pallidin ,mypaddedroom, lord Vetinari, medium brown, Eonwe, professor T, Orange

See you around L. I did not always agree with your ideas, but I think it is important that you put forward ideas that are outside the box, to make people think.

Have a good time.

Thanks Die. Same here. But thats why this community exist.

It's been a pleasure to read your ideas and I've learned some things from you - thank you - and best wishes! I hope you return at some point.

Pleasure was all mine. I will return. No matter what.

Dang L, gonna miss ya. Even if you can't really stick around, ghost us from time to time, eh?

And seriously, congrats about what you are doing. Good luck

I will ghost you. I will even try to post on sundays but I dont think that will be possible...You will all miss me too.

All the very best to you the L with your studies. Take care and enjoy. Come back to us when you're ready......bye for now :st

Thanks. I will try to not leave you at all. I will try post on sunday. Or atleast lurk around.

But I will be back.

• Like 3

Best wishes! Good Luck. :-)

• Like 2

Good luck and take care, hope we'll see you on here again soon. :)

• Like 2

I would like to thank you all on your contribution in my threads I and because you share your knowledge in others threads as well.

I learn a lot. It was a GREAT journey. And Im happy that this isnt end. Rather pause.

I will like say thanks firstly to Saru and second moderator I like the most, Still waters.

You doing great job. UM is like modern history of Alexandria. Im glad that this library have such great protectors.

Then I must say thatIm glad that I met people who are well of knowledge. UM is home of great,awesome, smart and clever people. And ofcourse open minded.

In that list there are some of my old firends such as Kali74, Hilander, Little Fish, sepulchrave, Shadowsot, SlimJim22, rashore,Abramelin, Diechecker,Swede (thanks on wishes), cormac, booNy, jules99, jmccr8, lightly...

some new friends such as karl12, Ninhursag, Puzzler, Coffey, Harsh86, Harte, Hasina, eldorado, Imaginarynumber,Atentutankh, Onionmancer, Paracelse, Parsec (i wish you post more), PaxUnum, Scott Creighton, Seeker79, Simbi,Wearer of Hats,Wordless Wanderer, ouija, Sarah444, zoser, shadowhive,...

And some that are not on my friendlist such as Kmt_Sesh, theSearcher, Proclus, Mentalcase...

Thank you all.

You were great read.

And many others I didnt mentioned. Sorry for that.

• Like 2

Good luck and take care, hope we'll see you on here again soon. :)

You will. I will try to post on sundays but I doubt that will be possible.

But eitherway...cca 1100 days will pass quickly.

• Like 1

Tell the truth, are you secretly moving to the mountains with Eldorado?

• Like 2