Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New NASA photos?

TheOtherSide1945

Well i won't take anything for granted UFO stuff is leaking everywhere people saw,reported,drawed hell even recorded those black triangles... If those were panels of some kind they would probably reflect sunlight and they wouldn't be black? Every story has 2 sides ...And if i say i don't belive what NASA says why do keep linking me NASA stuff? Everything that ends with .gov... is bull..They will say what government wants them to say and we know how that works those people behind the government will say ... " Just tell'em it's some sort of debris ".

I linked you to NASA because it has been there since day dot in the Archive. If this really was something to be covered up, why did they post it in their public archive?

Well i dont know how he has made the same excat model of the same thing people saw worldwide but i think there is something more than just a model. I think he too saw this triangle for himself and made a replica of it so he could show off that he has taken picture of what he REALLY saw. So even if he made a hoaxed picture he did it of the same object he saw. People maybe wont buy this excat picture but they will buy the object in the picture.

If you read the links Hazz left, that is not his story though.

Twenty years later, a false witness decided to reveal the truth. Why now? "We must say at one time or another," Patrick replied calmly that apologizes to all those who believed, saying, however, that if it were to do again, he would do it again. What conclusion he draws from this? "It gets to fool everyone with an animal model in frigolite" .

can you prove such fact please. Where are the documents? where are the men who can testify to it? where are the crafts without wings and no sound the seemed to skip across the sky? did the government come out and said "we have a secret research department that created all the "UFOs" that people reported to have seen. until then, is that really a fact?

No all of them, but certainly some of them.

LINK - Exclusive: U2 Spy Planes Confused for UFOs, Fueled Area 51 Mystique

In this exclusive excerpt, Jacobsen reveals that test flights of the U-2 spy plane, built at the mysterious Area 51 test site, were often confused for UFOs -- fueling the stories surrounding the facility

LINK - UFO Shocker! Area 51 secrets revealed. Ex-employees at a mysterious Nevada testing site are finally free to talk

The secrets, some of them, have been declassified.

Noce, 72, and his fellow Area 51 veterans around the United States now are free to talk about doing contract work for the CIA in the 1960s and '70s at the arid, isolated southern Nevada government testing site.

Their stories shed some light on a site shrouded in mystery; classified projects still are going on there. It's not a big leap from warding off the curious 40 or 50 years ago, to warding off the curious who now make the drive to Area 51.

LINK - Pentagon’s Black Budget Tops $56 Billion

The Defense Department just releasedits king-sized, $708 billion budget for the next fiscal year. Much of the proposed spending is fairly detailed — noting exactly how many helicopters the Pentagon plans to buy and how many troops it plans on playing. But about $56 billion goes simply to “classified programs,” or to projects known only by their code names, like “Chalk Eagle” and “Link Plumeria.” That’s the Pentagon’s black budget.

• Like 1

You talk alot about "safety".... what makes you think there is a threat?

If its unknown takes me by surprise, completely shatters everything known about reality without leaving any explanation, its a poss threat.

Just because we're not being slaughtered like War of the Worlds doesnt mean something bad is not going on.

If they have tech to zip into the sky at 20,000 miles an hour overcoming gravity then they probably have the ability to cherry pick people with ease not leaving a trace. Call it my spider sense. My instinct is to raise the alarm only this alarm is so big its mind boggling.

Government black ops exist, that a fact..... can you say the same about ET visitation?

Several NASA astronauts have said they saw many unknown craft on earth and on the moon. They probably don't know what they are talking about right ? They are lying to us huh. No reason to believe NASA astronauts who've been in space and on the moon many times. *rolls eyes*

Seriously tho' you skeptics got me rollin wit your heads in the sand.

"These extra-terrestrial vehicles & their crews are visiting this planet from other planets." NASA ASTRONAUT Gordon Cooper

guess ole Gordon just plain doesnt know what he's talking about right ? He;s mistaken. Yep, thats it. LOL

Edited by FenderJazzBass

Several NASA astronauts have said they saw many unknown craft on earth and on the moon. They probably don't know what they are talking about right ? They are lying to us huh. No reason to believe NASA astronauts who've been in space and on the moon many times. *rolls eyes*

Seriously tho' you skeptics got me rollin wit your heads in the sand.

"These extra-terrestrial vehicles & their crews are visiting this planet from other planets." NASA ASTRONAUT Gordon Cooper

guess ole Gordon just plain doesnt know what he's talking about right ? He;s mistaken. Yep, thats it. LOL

Ed Mitchell says:

Edgar Mitchell) I, nor any crew I was on (I was on three Apollo crews), received any briefing before or after flights on UFO events, saw anything in space suggesting UFOs or structures on the moon, etc. We did it just like we said in official reports. My only claim to knowledge of these events is from the individuals, mostly of yesteryear, who were in government, intelligence, or military; were there, saw what they saw, and now believe it should be made public. But I claim no first hand knowledge, nor have any. Pass it on to the rest of the net, if you will. --Edgar Mitchel

NASA Apollo 17 astros photographed a triangle ufo from the moon.

W7RV6DN.png

Q. 1 - Did you actually read what DBunker said?

Q. 2 - What do three little specks have to do with ET visitation? Please explain how you determined that they were of alien origin.

Q. 3 - Why did you not give all the details about that image? Eg, that it was taken from inside the LM as part of a sequence of shots for a panorama. (and it is image AS17-147-22470, for those who may wish to take a look at the highest resolution scan.. - if you're not sure how to find that, just ask..).

Q. 4 - How have you eliminated the three spots simply being reflected instrumentation lights or specular reflections of the LM interior fittings or the astronaut's attire? (There are other possibilities, but let's stick with the obvious for now)

Q. 5 - How have you eliminated the three spots being film damage/defect? Are you are aware that any light scratch/indent on this type of Ektachrome will tend to give a bright blue effect due to the arrangement of the emulsion layers..?

And why did you imply that the astronauts photographed the ufo? That image was part of a panorama, and no 'ufo' was noticed at the time. So in truth they were photographing the lunar landscape and the three specks were only noticed later. Yes, I guess it's the way you say it - me, I would have said.. "The Apollo 17 astronauts were taking panorama images on the Moon, and this appeared in one of the images." That way, my bias (if any) wouldn't show up quite so much.

BTW - if folks are particularly interested in that image, say so and I'll come back later to look into it in much more detail (and also explain how to properly go about that process).

And now .. FJB, I see you are 'quoting' Apollo astronauts again...

Can you please give your VERY BEST example of an astronaut quote about seeing "many unknown craft on earth and on the moon".

Thanks in advance. And opening your eyes is better than rolling them...

Q. 1 - Did you actually read what DBunker said?

Q. 2 - What do three little specks have to do with ET visitation? Please explain how you determined that they were of alien origin.

Q. 3 - Why did you not give all the details about that image? Eg, that it was taken from inside the LM as part of a sequence of shots for a panorama. (and it is image AS17-147-22470, for those who may wish to take a look at the highest resolution scan.. - if you're not sure how to find that, just ask..).

Q. 4 - How have you eliminated the three spots simply being reflected instrumentation lights or specular reflections of the LM interior fittings or the astronaut's attire? (There are other possibilities, but let's stick with the obvious for now)

Q. 5 - How have you eliminated the three spots being film damage/defect? Are you are aware that any light scratch/indent on this type of Ektachrome will tend to give a bright blue effect due to the arrangement of the emulsion layers..?

And why did you imply that the astronauts photographed the ufo? That image was part of a panorama, and no 'ufo' was noticed at the time. So in truth they were photographing the lunar landscape and the three specks were only noticed later. Yes, I guess it's the way you say it - me, I would have said.. "The Apollo 17 astronauts were taking panorama images on the Moon, and this appeared in one of the images." That way, my bias (if any) wouldn't show up quite so much.

BTW - if folks are particularly interested in that image, say so and I'll come back later to look into it in much more detail (and also explain how to properly go about that process).

And now .. FJB, I see you are 'quoting' Apollo astronauts again...

Can you please give your VERY BEST example of an astronaut quote about seeing "many unknown craft on earth and on the moon".

Thanks in advance. And opening your eyes is better than rolling them...

To be honest i'm sick of trying to convince skeptics. Its truely an excersice in futility. go to youtube and watch the interviews with Gordon Cooper. Besides that, do your own digging. I'm not one to be so precise and type out all the compelling evidence i've seen over the years.

You'll just have to see it to believe it. Untill you see it, you'll forever be surrounded by doubt and fear. best bury your head in the sand and pretend everything is ok. dont worry, i'll stand watch and let you know if i see anything funny. you probably wouldnt believe me tho *shrug*

Seriously tho its pointless for me to jump thru your hoops. I already gave it my best. i'm not a genious, just a regular guy who saw and got a picture of something extraordinary and based upon my past experience have come to the conclusion that what i saw with my own eyes and got a picture of (note my avatar) is not of this world. Why ? because we dont have that tech. maybe in a 100 yrs ? i dont know. i'm not an expert futurist not graphic designer or computer expert or creative story teller. All i said is true to the best of my knowledge. I'm bound by solemn oath to sound the alarm if i see something that doesnt fit into this reality and might be a threat. So that's what i am gonna do and it doesnt matter what you or anyone says or does. I'm gonna do my part because whatever it was completely blew me out of the water and that's not an easy thing to do. I also require much evidence or seeing something with my own eyes. so there you go. believe me or dont

i did my part & dont have the time or energy to do anything more for you. you should believe me tho' i'm not the kind of person to say these things lightly and the last thing i'd do is joke about it even anonymously on a forum like this.

Good luck to all of you.

• Like 1

Good luck to all of you.

and to you as well :)

To be honest i'm sick of trying to convince skeptics. Its truely an excersice in futility. go to youtube and watch the interviews with Gordon Cooper. Besides that, do your own digging. I'm not one to be so precise and type out all the compelling evidence i've seen over the years.

Nobody is asking you to convince anyone, nor are you to be convinced. Information is what it is. The aspects of what is available are being discussed, and that is all. It is not personal, there is just more information out there than most of us realise, and a place like this tends to bring it all to the table fairly quickly. When you mentioned Coops, I mentioned Mitchell, for every plus there seems to be a negative. That be the conundrum we seek to unravel. I think most in here have no problem with personal belief, it is just when that belief is claimed as fact that people get into heavy discussion.

To be honest i'm sick of trying to convince skeptics. Its truely an excersice in futility.

Well, maybe you should consider *not* making claims you can't back up. And if that was your best shot, to make a claim about lots of astronauts saying something and then being unwilling to provide even ONE example beyond a handwave to Youtube.. well, the futility may be justified.

go to youtube and watch the interviews with Gordon Cooper.

No, this is a discussion forum, remember? You made the claim, you bring it here. In simple terms, I do not find Cooper's claim convincing, or even logical.

Besides that, do your own digging.

I have, in case you haven't noticed. I don't post claims I can't back up, and I KNOW just how many astronauts have made credible claims and what they were about.

I'm not one to be so precise and type out all the compelling evidence i've seen over the years.

No, of course not. And that isn't because of the obvious reason - that the compelling evidence is not compelling at all, and is NOT indicative of alien origin.

You'll just have to see it to believe it.

Actually, the more observing I do, the more I realise how human senses are easily fooled.. Ok 'fooled' isn't quite the right word - it's actually remarkable how clever your brain is at interpreting sensory inputs - our minds work enormously hard to satisfy our database of experiences and desires.. and will massage the data to neatly fit any new experiences into that world-view. That's why anecdotal evidence is so unreliable. Mine. Yours. Pilots. Astronauts. etc.

Untill you see it, you'll forever be surrounded by doubt and fear. best bury your head in the sand and pretend everything is ok.

DON'T pretend you know me, and don't put others down as lesser beings living in fear. Take a look at my posts - see all the astrophotography I do, see my comments and personal images about our wonderful, beautiful heavens? Have you noticed that I talk a lot about Apollo - I grew up watching the space program culminate in Apollo - lived every minute of it, grabbing every tidbit and investigating how it all came about - again, in AWE of that incredibly successful achievement - imo the pinnacle of human technological achievement. I LOVE space and astronomy and I do not in any way fear the sky or the universe.

And if It's ok for you to judge me, let me say this, I'll lay a substantial bet that I spend much MUCH more of my life than you (and perhaps 80% of the posters here) outdoors at night looking up at the sky and all the things that are in it - and each time I become more in AWE of the universe, not afraid of it.. And I would LOVE for aliens to visit us. I'm waiting... (BTW, to be fair, one of the reasons I spend so much time out there is simply the wonderful climate where I live!)

dont worry, i'll stand watch and let you know if i see anything funny.

That's rather patronising...

Seriously tho its pointless for me to jump thru your hoops.

Your choice..

I already gave it my best. i'm not a genious, just a regular guy who saw and got a picture of something extraordinary and based upon my past experience have come to the conclusion that what i saw with my own eyes and got a picture of (note my avatar) is not of this world...

This is a genuine question - on the basis of your sighting/experience, WHY are you fearful? I simply do not understand.. I mean, if even there are aliens with great powers beyond our ken, then is worrying about it going to stop them doing whatever it is you are concerned about?

Look, I'm not trying to drive you away - if you had an awesome experience that convinced you that aliens are here, that's fine. But you can't expect not to be challenged if you claim that *several* astronauts made verifiable claims about *many* 'alien' craft - that's simply not correct...

And if you quote Gordon Cooper and regard his stories as flawless and unquestionable... well, I think you need to dig a whole lot deeper into the whole Cooper tale, and also simply realise that some people do go a little strange as they get older.. (or even before - just look at me...) At this point I was going to discuss some of the problems with Gordon Cooper's ufo 'accounts', but that is probably for another thread (and may well have been beaten to death hereabouts already..) So I'll leave it be.

Edited by Chrlzs
  • Like 2

On reflection, seeing it was brought up here, I will add this about Gordon Cooper...

From his interview with OMNI magazine, March 1980.

OMNI: What about the repeated allegations that the astronauts saw many UFOs?

COOPER: It got so bad that there were deliberately falsified tapes of communications with the astronauts, where UFO material was simply edited in. To my knowledge, the only astronaut on any of the Mercury, Gemini, or Apollo missions who ever saw anything that might have been a UFO was Jim McDivitt, but he didn't get enough pictures to prove anything substantial. That's the only case, in spite of all the stories you hear.

Cooper then goes on to relate his earthly sighting of some strange craft, but then he states this:

I'm engaged in a lawsuit against people who used my name for a commercial venture, quoting me to the effect that I'm dedicated to forcing the government to tell the truth about UFOs. I never said that at all. If any UFO information is being suppressed, it's certainly not in the U.S. Air Force, because I was at a high enough level to know about it.

It's rather difficult to reconcile those comments against other quotes, and it directly contradicts any claim of astronauts seeing/claiming alien ufo's.. Which quote to believe?

The Cooper situation is a complex and convoluted one, with many more contradictions than those.. But Cooper is rolled out often by those who haven't actually looked deeply into what he said at differing times...

• Like 3

The Cooper situation is a complex and convoluted one, with many more contradictions than those.. But Cooper is rolled out often by those who haven't actually looked deeply into what he said at differing times...

Precisely.

And it's worse.

The 'astronaut-worship' of which this is just the latest lamentable example has had disastrous personal consequences for many, many people -- most spectacularly in the loss of millions of dollars of investment funds in projects endorsed by Cooper, that turned out to be scams. The loss wasn't Cooper's fault, in that case, since anybody can make poor business decisions [although Cooper seemed a too-easy dupe for the con men who flattered his ego in order to gain his blessings]. The blame lies squarely on those investors and advisors who proclaimed that Cooper's special high status obviated any need for double-checking the proposed projects, that to actually seek more independent assessments was an insult to Cooper's reputation. Millions of dollars, literally, went down the drain as a direct consequence of that imprudence. But now we have people singing the same song again and boasting of their intellectual superiority in doing so.

• Like 1

To be honest i'm sick of trying to convince skeptics. Its truely an excersice in futility.

Can you really blame people for being skeptical in this matter!?

The main reasons for believing that some UFOs are ET spaceships is the questionable interpretations of visual experiences, the testimony of many people, the inability to distinguish science fiction from science, the willingness to trust incompetent men telling fantastic stories, or the ability to distrust all contrary sources as being part of an evil conspiracy to withhold the truth.

Attacking an opponents arguments or motives, instead of presenting positive evidence in defense of ones own view is common among defenders of the claim that UFOs are alien spacecraft. These facts are all too common in this field,... and it not likely to change anytime soon. In a way I kinda feel sorry for you. I have no idea what you saw, if anything at all. But getting upset about it seems like the wrong way to go. After all you are the one making an extraordinary claim, you should expect that people will have doubts and ask for extraordinary evidence.

Good luck to all of you.

And to you.

Edited by Hazzard

Nuke_em, there is no need for name calling. "Sheepling" and "you are a good proof of ignorance" are uncalled for, just because I have a different opinion and point out something you happen not to agree with.

Besides the guy does say, he made the model out of styrofoam and some lamps, after having seen similar shapes and lights in pictures. He never actually saw a UFO himself. However he does admit that once his picture got out, the whole thing took a life of it's own and as an 18 year old, he didn't have the courage to tell the truth. His words.

Also, did I say that ALL the pics were fakes? No, I didn't, I just pointed out, that at least one is a proven hoax. So odds are, that others are as well. As to what the objects in question were, well your guess is as good as mine, they are called UFO for a reason after all.

Sorry about that word calling sometimes i burst out, not thinking about what i actualy wrote...

And yes you came to same conclusion that i have, it is a ufo .. so now that we cleared that it is a UFO we can only guess what could it be... and guessing never hurt anyone.. but i don't like people who try to prove that one picture is a hoax yet so many material exists on the same object.

Then you need to look at bigger picture.. it this case many other reports worldwide.

I am glad we got hoax thing cleared and that the sightings were real what were those i dont know.. and like i said many many times before military knows.. they are ones who watch the skies in a more strict measure.

And that leads to military knows more than we do.. peopel often say military knows as much as we do... wrong they know far more than we do, they are just playing fools with us.

Sorry again for those words!

• Like 1

It was a HOAX, live with it. Learn something from it. It might spare you from these types of embarrasing moments in the future..... allthough I somehow doubt it.

READ THIS AND THEN LOAD YOUR SCEPTICAL BS TO SOMEONE ELSE...

Link1, Link2, Link3, Link4

So yeah it is a real good hoax maybe you did it?

What are you even doing in this forums lost?

Edited by Nuke_em

Government black ops exist, that a fact..... can you say the same about ET visitation?

I will report you to admin... missleading people, not reading the posts at all, flaming, trolling,... WE SAID WE DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT IS HAVE YOU EVEN RED WHAT THE TOPIC WAS ABOUT?!?!?!?!

No one said it was ET in orgin we were just talking about the proability of that triangle not being a hoax and evidence that supports that...

EDIT: TheSearcher you now see why i burst in that way..this guy has attitude problems... for first time i even talked to hazzard in proper way, we actualy both for that matter but then this guy comes along and goes on trolling spree..

Edited by Nuke_em

can you prove such fact please. Where are the documents? where are the men who can testify to it? where are the crafts without wings and no sound the seemed to skip across the sky? did the government come out and said "we have a secret research department that created all the "UFOs" that people reported to have seen. until then, is that really a fact?

So what it is then if not ufo or black budget project.? What are people reporting worldwide ?

If you read the links Hazz left, that is not his story though.

I've red them so explain those links i put for DB there?

Edit: Believe what you want to believe i know there is suffiecent material that supports alot of sightings of that triangle and i'll now float away from this topic... and not even try to give you more opinions. Maybe 1 picture was a hoax but sightings werent so...

Edited by Nuke_em
  • Like 1

Well, maybe you should consider *not* making claims you can't back up. And if that was your best shot, to make a claim about lots of astronauts saying something and then being unwilling to provide even ONE example beyond a handwave to Youtube.. well, the futility may be justified.

[/size]

No, this is a discussion forum, remember? You made the claim, you bring it here. In simple terms, I do not find Cooper's claim convincing, or even logical.

I have, in case you haven't noticed. I don't post claims I can't back up, and I KNOW just how many astronauts have made credible claims and what they were about.

No, of course not. And that isn't because of the obvious reason - that the compelling evidence is not compelling at all, and is NOT indicative of alien origin.

Actually, the more observing I do, the more I realise how human senses are easily fooled.. Ok 'fooled' isn't quite the right word - it's actually remarkable how clever your brain is at interpreting sensory inputs - our minds work enormously hard to satisfy our database of experiences and desires.. and will massage the data to neatly fit any new experiences into that world-view. That's why anecdotal evidence is so unreliable. Mine. Yours. Pilots. Astronauts. etc.

DON'T pretend you know me, and don't put others down as lesser beings living in fear. Take a look at my posts - see all the astrophotography I do, see my comments and personal images about our wonderful, beautiful heavens? Have you noticed that I talk a lot about Apollo - I grew up watching the space program culminate in Apollo - lived every minute of it, grabbing every tidbit and investigating how it all came about - again, in AWE of that incredibly successful achievement - imo the pinnacle of human technological achievement. I LOVE space and astronomy and I do not in any way fear the sky or the universe.

And if It's ok for you to judge me, let me say this, I'll lay a substantial bet that I spend much MUCH more of my life than you (and perhaps 80% of the posters here) outdoors at night looking up at the sky and all the things that are in it - and each time I become more in AWE of the universe, not afraid of it.. And I would LOVE for aliens to visit us. I'm waiting... (BTW, to be fair, one of the reasons I spend so much time out there is simply the wonderful climate where I live!)

That's rather patronising...

Your choice..

This is a genuine question - on the basis of your sighting/experience, WHY are you fearful? I simply do not understand.. I mean, if even there are aliens with great powers beyond our ken, then is worrying about it going to stop them doing whatever it is you are concerned about?

Look, I'm not trying to drive you away - if you had an awesome experience that convinced you that aliens are here, that's fine. But you can't expect not to be challenged if you claim that *several* astronauts made verifiable claims about *many* 'alien' craft - that's simply not correct...

And if you quote Gordon Cooper and regard his stories as flawless and unquestionable... well, I think you need to dig a whole lot deeper into the whole Cooper tale, and also simply realise that some people do go a little strange as they get older.. (or even before - just look at me...) At this point I was going to discuss some of the problems with Gordon Cooper's ufo 'accounts', but that is probably for another thread (and may well have been beaten to death hereabouts already..) So I'll leave it be.

PERFECT responses to Fender!

It's like a caveman responding to something he doesn't understand.....

I don't understand his fear either.... o.O

Weird....

PERFECT responses to Fender!

It's like a caveman responding to something he doesn't understand.....

I don't understand his fear either.... o.O

Weird....

There are some strange people around here these days, that much is sure. :clap:

I will report you to admin... missleading people, not reading the posts at all, flaming, trolling,... WE SAID WE DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT IS HAVE YOU EVEN RED WHAT THE TOPIC WAS ABOUT?!?!?!?!

No one said it was ET in orgin we were just talking about the proability of that triangle not being a hoax and evidence that supports that...

EDIT: TheSearcher you now see why i burst in that way..this guy has attitude problems... for first time i even talked to hazzard in proper way, we actualy both for that matter but then this guy comes along and goes on trolling spree..

Im sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about anymore. Are you now saying that you dont believe that these black triangle has anything to do with ET?

Im sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about anymore. Are you now saying that you dont believe that these black triangle has anything to do with ET?

You are a coward.