Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New TEXAS college shooting, breaking news

seeder

Like others I read it..It was not a school shooting Just two mad gits having a pop at each other ...

Not a school shooting ?

Go on then mastermind... where was the shooting?

Are you having a bad day, or just want to stalk me and my posts?

Edited by seeder

Ya know, I am soooo glad that this has not been spun into some type of Gov consipracy.

While you are keen on posting it LIVE as it happens, you forgot the LIVE weather reports lol

LOL? What the hell is LOL about it?

Yeh well done...well said... you just made yourself a load of fans here no doubt.

I'm sure the parents of all the kids at that SCHOOL were thinking the same as you, you know, wonder what the weather is like? And not wondering how their kids safety is?

You're unbelievable. Ireland's had its troubles. If the local school got blown up...and was on live news...what will you do? nag about the weather? ggrr

Edited by seeder

Not a school shooting ?

She loves you, hence "stalking" :wub:

• Like 2

Not a school shooting ?

When you call it a school shooting, people do and will think its another attack on kids / students .. Not two plonkers having a pop at each other who happened to be there

The only ones likely to make it look a lot worse and call it a school shooting are those looking Obama to ban guns ... So if they used that on TV, it is not surprising..

I am having a great day and I thought Hey there is that guy, I must stalk him.. Because he is that special lol.. Catch yourself on :P

She loves you, hence "stalking" :wub:

Absolutely... I have answered a handful of his posts and that counts as stalking lol

• Like 1

Well, even if it was two guys having a gunfight at the school.... I'm glad that it was hopped on so quickly by the authorities. I'm willing to bet the parents who have students there were relieved to find out it was a fight and their kids are probably safe.

• Like 1

Absolutely... I have answered a handful of his posts and that counts as stalking lol

I'm getting jealous. :w00t:

When you call it a school shooting, people do and will think its another attack on kids / students ..

I only quoted the news..verbatim.

Now, you said what you said...you cant go back in time....you made light of this issue...you compared it to the weather.,.. you said it wasnt a school shooting even tho someone got shot - at school...and you gave it a LOL

our US members will no doubt take you to their hearts for you posts

Me? I'm not replying to another thing you say on any post. Count yourself lucky.

well, to be fair, it did happened in school, so it can be called school shooting. it was not that type of shootings we usually call school shooting. that is another story.

we can call it school shoot out, since both partys were shooting at each other. not just killing eveyone in sight.

same way as 2mph bumper tap is called a car accedent\collision too.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

I only quoted the news..verbatim.

I know, and I only told you how I read it, and then you went off at me, LIVE on UM :P

..you made light of this issue...you compared it to the weather

No I didn't, I pointed out as you are reporting LIVE news ( as it happens ) then you forgot the LIVE weather reports too ..It was like an anchor man joke lol..Live news usually is followed by live weather updates

Me? I'm not replying to another thing you say on any post. Count yourself lucky.

Awwww don't be soft.. I was going to clear out my friends space LIVE on UM for you ..You spoil sport :D

I'm getting jealous. :w00t:

It is funny ...init?

Edited by Beckys_Mom

well, to be fair, it did happened in school, so it can be called school shooting. it was not that type of shootings we usually call school shooting. that is another story.

we can call it school shoot out, since both partys were shooting at each other. not just killing eveyone in sight.

same way as 2mph bumper tap is called a car accedent\collision too.

So true, but I think Becky is still in a secret love.

Semantics.

But you can see why I and others thought another killing with someone going nuts with their gun at kids / students.. .I did the second i read the title..Other people in the thread noted it too..

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Sad... Remember the "good ole days" when the media reported school shooting, most people thought of a gang drive by, or other more personal kind of shooting.. Now the media says school shooting, and some folks are starting to assume it means probable mass violence shooting.

That is totally depressing. Yeah, depressing in the whole gun thing... But even more depressing that it has happened often enough now that people have a decent reason to think it could be another mass violence event.

• Like 1

Sad... Remember the "good ole days" when the media reported school shooting, most people thought of a gang drive by, or other more personal kind of shooting.. Now the media says school shooting, and some folks are starting to assume it means probable mass violence shooting.

That is totally depressing. Yeah, depressing in the whole gun thing... But even more depressing that it has happened often enough now that people have a decent reason to think it could be another mass violence event.

Exactly what I mean... I logged on read the title and thought ohh no not again..

Well, even if it was two guys having a gunfight at the school.... I'm glad that it was hopped on so quickly by the authorities. I'm willing to bet the parents who have students there were relieved to find out it was a fight and their kids are probably safe.

Im sure everyone was relieved about that, but at the time, they sent in plenty of cops ...just in case. Because no-one knew what to expect. As didn't, the live news.

no-one could have known its was just 2 guys getting thru the puberty stage

But theres a couple now who are smart asses after the event and getting on the high horses!

Edited by seeder

are you for real? A call goes out there's a guy on campus with a gun...and what the heck do you think should happen, in light of recent events?

Cops should say..."awww heck bubba, its just billy bob fooling around" ,,, "his sisters just mad coz he broke her cigarettes while making love to her"

get real.

are you for real? A call goes out there's a guy on campus with a gun...and what the heck do you think should happen, in light of recent events?

Cops should say..."awww heck bubba, its just billy bob fooling around" ,,, "his sisters just mad coz he broke her cigarettes while making love to her"

get real.

Ah, no. I said the MEDIA says school shooting, and some people... I didn't say anything about the cops in that particular statement, because I didn't mean the cops, I meant the media and some people who read the media and assume. In fact, I said it was great that the authorities hopped on it as they did in another statement. In no way, shape, or form did I imply anything about police in my statement you quoted there. I flat out stated the media and people who are utilizing it, though I suppose I was in poor form to say some people instead of media users.

I also meant that whole first paragraph as a setup into the second paragraph.

So yes, I am very for real. It's sad that gun action goes down at a school, and through media reports, some media users first reaction is to assume a mass violence event before other notions. Not police, because they should be reacting exactly as they did.

I'm trying real hard to back up your position here. It's more difficult when you attack the words I say with implications of words I did not say.

• Like 2

When you call it a school shooting, people do and will think its another attack on kids / students .. Not two plonkers having a pop at each other who happened to be there

The only ones likely to make it look a lot worse and call it a school shooting are those looking Obama to ban guns ... So if they used that on TV, it is not surprising..

I am having a great day and I thought Hey there is that guy, I must stalk him.. Because he is that special lol.. Catch yourself on :P

I mean, yeah...I was thinking,"wow, look at BM go, girl's got her stalk on, def" lol
  • Like 1

I mean, yeah...I was thinking,"wow, look at BM go, girl's got her stalk on, def" lol

I know...I don't talk the talk, I stalk the stalk ...If I answer your post more than twice.. it's stalk time :lol:

I'm trying real hard to back up your position here. It's more difficult when you attack the words I say with implications of words I did not say.

well then maybe I can appreciate that. I also remember the day I went to work after just having seen a London bus bombing (virtually live minus ten mins) on the news, I almost thought what the hell...we've had that before, you know - those piece of crap IRA bombers who didnt care who they killed in the UK so long as some one died, incl kids..., and when I casually mentioned it at work to my boss, who then RAN down the corridor to the the MD, who has kids in school in London, who promptly left the building in sheer panic to go be with his kids by the fastest means available.... all initiated from my humble report of a bomb. on a bus, in London, which then escalates to many bombs, and many deaths the same day...and how was I to know it was the first of many? heck, I just repeated a news story.

After that day the MD personally thanked me. His kids were fine after all.

Today I just repeat another news story, as it happened live...

Becky you don't scare with that bow and arrow.

I would bet you haven't even drawn a bow.

Becky you don't scare with that bow and arrow.

I would bet you haven't even drawn a bow.

dont fall for avatars..flipper :yes:

dont fall for avatars..flipper :yes:

Hahhaahhaaaa. Good one.