Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New TEXAS college shooting, breaking news

seeder

Isn't this kind of 'BREAKING NEWS HAPPENING NOW ALL INFO HERE' thing what feeds conspiracies because of the inaccuracies? If this is as big as Sandy Hook or any of the others can anyone else smell 'conspiracy'?

there wasn't inaccuracy, only uncertainty... as it was still being played out when the link was posted, who could possibly know how it'd end?

there wasn't inaccuracy, only uncertainty... as it was still being played out when the link was posted, who could possibly know how it'd end?

I mean when all is said and done. When we come back and start tossing up threads like 'Texas Shooting Conspiracy?!' and you'll have people referring back to the news stories that were coming out during the shooting. Ones referring to details not yet confirmed and the like. You've been in a few Sandy Hook threads I've read, you've read how some will bring up details that were from 'unconfirmed sources' or that vary from source to source because the different news outlets received details at different times. The inconsistencies of these immediate reports will feed a conspiracy usually.

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 2

We should ban heart attacks.

Yeah, I hope mine is banned. :passifier:

• Like 1

I mean when all is said and done. When we come back and start tossing up threads like 'Texas Shooting Conspiracy?!' and you'll have people referring back to the news stories that were coming out during the shooting. Ones referring to details not yet confirmed and the like. You've been in a few Sandy Hook threads I've read, you've read how some will bring up details that were from 'unconfirmed sources' or that vary from source to source because the different news outlets received details at different times. The inconsistencies of these immediate reports will feed a conspiracy usually.

Its started already, have a look at the statement updates. oh dear!

Yeah, I hope mine is banned. :passifier:

Oh me too, where do I sign the petition?

I hear what you're saying man, but I'd rather be able to defend myself from violent crime, with a firearm, if necessary. Violent crime is a huge problem in the UK.

But you've got claws. Snikt.

But otherwise I agree.

• Like 2

One thing to say, yes the UK does have a lot of violent crime, but a few people thumping each other on a weekend is surely better than the same people shooting each other? When I was growing up I thought Americans were 'hard' as we say in the UK.. but if they cant solve a dispute toe to toe, without puling a nine out - then, well, what can I say?

And OK someone else will say..."Im carrying a gun to protect myself from other people with guns".. and thats just where the problem lies..

same in UK, youths carry a knife because... other youths carry knives - so in their mind its for protection.

(Mind you I was a boxer, so I think a bit differently about having an 'issue' with someone)

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

And OK someone else will say..."Im carrying a gun to protect myself from other people with guns".. and thats just where the problem lies..

Exactly! I totally agree

• Like 1

That's just great, shoot someone just because of an argument.

But you've got claws. Snikt.

But otherwise I agree.

Yeah...if I had that healing factor, I wouldn't worry about guns, or well...anything really. :D

Yeah really...crazy. Just put a potato in their exhause pipe or something instead. :devil:

• Like 2

Why was it posted as a school shooting? Two angry guys shooting at each other is not a school shooting..

Now Obama rubs his hands and says "see folks, we have the reasons to take your guns"

Was this posted just to pump fear and get more to go on their high horse looking guns banned?

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

There have been many a stabbing in England, many black on black crime due to arguments, god forbit if we had guns here like they do in America.

• Like 1

we have no idea why they started shooting, and if there was an argument at all.

There have been many a stabbing in England, many black on black crime due to arguments, god forbit if we had guns here like they do in America.

not even agruments, "you looked at me wrong, you disrespected me, no one disrespects me and gets away with it".

• Like 2

Why was it posted as a school shooting? Two angry guys shooting at each other is not a school shooting..

Was this posted just to pump fear and get more to go on their high horse looking guns banned?

as I explained earlier, it was posted as it was happening, in real time. and they were in campus/school. And while it was happening live, no-one knew any facts or what the outcome may be

Thats the problem with breaking news

as I explained earlier, it was posted as it was happening, in real time. and they were in campus/school. And while it was happening live, no-one knew any facts or what the outcome may be

Thats the problem with breaking news

Why did you call it a school shooting? That has grabbed attention more.. People entering thinking oh no more kids killed? ..That's what I had thought reading the title of your thread ..I am sure I am not alone

Edited by Beckys_Mom

not even agruments, "you looked at me wrong, you disrespected me, no one disrespects me and gets away with it".

I never understand how theses gangs use the word "respect", when its the last thing they understand.

• Like 4

Why did you call it a school shooting?

because thats what the news said! Do you not understand that? Are you on some sort of self righteous quest here or what? IT WAS NEWS! IT WAS LIVE!

It was reported...as is!

so why get a bee in your bonnet where no other has?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

I never understand how theses gangs use the word "respect", when its the last thing they understand.

so TRUE!

I ONLY respect someone based on what they do, how they are, how they behave with others... ETC.

But never because they demand it,,,

Shootings and guns are big in the news right now, that's why we're hearing so many stories. At any other time this likely would have stayed in the local news.

lol, they understand fear, and power. that is all. they will talk crap in your face, threaten you, but as soon as they see gun in your hand, they change their tune 180*. or just run away.

don't expect them to have any respect for you otherwise.

they don't really get much time to learn about it either, few of them gets to be 30 years old, on the streets, they have a lot more chances to live longer in jail, than on the streets.and worst thing they know it full well, when they join gangs, they just don't care.their rap albums with names like "get rich or die trying" is how they see life. most shootings in usa are gang related, most of the casualties are rival gang members, or their own, during "clean the books" events.

i personaly don't want to see less of those shootings, i personaly have no problem with them killing each other.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

Exactly! I totally agree

Exactly! I totally agree

Ever hear the phrase never bring a knife to a gun fight?

because thats what the news said! Do you not understand that?

Like others I read it..It was not a school shooting Just two mad gits having a pop at each other ...

IT WAS NEWS! IT WAS LIVE!

Oh nooo that makes all the difference eh? IT WAS LIVE !!!!!

It was reported...as is!

While you are keen on posting it LIVE as it happens, you forgot the LIVE weather reports lol

• Like 2