Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To continue with the roots of Phenomenae!

maurelle.patrick

It is believed that Alexis-Vincent-Charles de Terre-Neuve Berbiguier du Thym had a relationship in the development of the work of the father of Lucius Xerófilax Phinn. In his book "Les Farfadets" (a tragic autobiography where Berbiguier had their struggles to get rid of the underworld beings who attacked him), he names Phenomenae initiative more than once.

Although this project was far from being started, the father of Lucius took the experience (and illness) Berbiguier to take their skills to catch some "devils" and confine them in small bottles.

This initiative was the starting point for a long-standing persecution and hunting of vermin that would Lucius's father during the second half of the nineteenth century, after the death of Berbiguier allow him to slip through his private notes and manuals collection witchcraft.

Lucius's father introduced his son in the same spirit of curiosity about the supernatural, by forcing their small to read at age 7 Berbiguier's work "Les Farfadets".

Les Farfadets, ou Tous les ne sont pas démons de l'autre monde (1821)

Berbiguier of Newfoundland du Thym, Alexis-Vincent-Charles, 1765-1851

HARVARD MEDICAL LIBRARY, BOSTON

• Like 1

This give me so much curiosity... My grandfathers had a book called "Les Farfadets" I will see in their house if they have it.