Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shadow People

Mlayzell

Hi this is my first time posting on here. Ever sense I can remeber I've been seeing shadows in the corner of my eyes, when I would look they would disappear. I never though really anything of it until one night (recently) I was trying to goto bed and I kept seeing these shadows in the corner of my eyes as usual, but this time as I was trying to fall asleep I got flicked right above my right eye, at the time I figured it was a bug or something that hit me until the next night it happened again in the exact same spot and out of know where I heard a voice that said "daddy" and that was all so I got freaked out and started googling away and found out about shadow people and relized that one more more where living with me. So because I was so freaked out and pretty scared to fall asleep because I kept seeing these shadows in the corner of my eyes so I decided to leave the lights in my room on and turn on my labtops webcam and let it film overnight (last night) and when I woke up I decided to check the webcam video and what I saw scared the **** out of me (sorry for the language) twice in the middle of the night while I was sleeping my blanket bubbled up like there was wind blowing under my blanket (which is impossible) after all that and before I wake up it sounds like there was a voice that said something on the video but I can't understand it and then it sounds like tapping and then sounds like my sliding door opening and shutting but it was locked and I live alone with 1 cat as you'll see in the video and when the noises start my cat is just sitting there staring at the sliding door like something as there anyways I'm pretty freaked out and was going to cut the video up and post it online if anyone wants to watch what happened and try to explain to me what's going on that would be great as I feel like I'm going crazy as I sit here writting this watch these shadows in the corner of my eyes moving and my lap is really warm like someone is sitting on my lap and I keep getting the feeling someone is touching my face and hair

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater

I have floaters, It can distract me at times, especially when i'm tired or looking at the monitor too long.

and

When i am heavily stressed (I work retail) or ate before going to bed i wake up and think some one in the room or house.

http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/sleep-paralysis/

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

Sorry pressed add reply too soon. What i meant was it reminds me of Family Guy where Stewie says 'Oooooh squiggly line...'

And thats the bottom line.

• Like 1

Alright thanks for the reply Im just in school right now but when I get home ill upload the video to youtube or something and post the link here its really creepy ahha thanks

I actually find this pretty eerie. If what you say about living alone is true... hearing the door clicking and moving would be enough to freak me. Set up more than one camera maybe?

@marboo I know this really freaked me out and I don't know if you can hear it but It sounds like someone it talking before the door starts opening and shutting. Yeah I plan on recording again tonight with a better camera that was just recorded with my labtop webcam I want to get a few different angles of these things happening also thanks for not saying its fake ect. I'm just wondering if these shadow that I've been seeing are doing this or is it something else?

People don't usually sign up to a forum and ask for advice if they are lying. I'll listen again. I also notice how the cat acts strangely.

Like someone said earlier the shadows could just be your eyes playing tricks... but it seems something strange is going on.

Yeah I thought it might of been my foot but if you look close it goes down and then up and my feet are to the right a bit and the second one goes from the top of the blanket to the bottom I wish it was just my feet haha this really freaks me out and yeah my cat woke up and was just staring at my sliding door which I thought was really wierd, but do you know if shadow people can do these kind of things or is this something like a deamond I really dont know much about this at all so any advice on what I should do would be great. Even though these shadows and events really freak me out I dont want them to stop for some reason Ive never been this interested in something. So I was wondering if I should try to contact it and find out what it wants and if so how should I go about doing this?

Edited by Mlayzell