Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
THE INTERPRETER

Nostradamus Interpretation Century 2:62

6 posts in this topic

Now the end begins for the worker of perdition is at hand.

The final prophecy from this vessel is given for the time of the great tragedy is upon us.

Let him that reads understand.

MABUS then will soon die, there will come

of people and beasts a horrible rout:

Then suddenly one will see vengeance,

Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

As it was to be a curse on him that provokes this name, to him it is a curse; but to the children of light it

shall be for a sign that they may walk in the Light. For he that is Mabus is a man and his name

is Barrack Hussein Obama of the land of America that is Obama Barrack Hussein (rearranged). For he shall think to rearrange times and laws, but not yet.

For he that is with the name of blasphemy called the abomination shall be struck down by the bird. It will then be that chaos caused by this death will overtake the world. There shall arise a great call for revenge and the one who is the beast will not be for an appointed time.

Then out of the Abyss when the door is opened, the one whose body shall have seemingly vanished will appear in the land of Magog called KAZAKHSTAN. He that is called OBAMA shall be no more, but as in the days of the Pharaoh so shall it be again. He will change his name and shall be called Zair Zalahi Z.

They shall worship him whose names are not written in the book of life and shall wonder at him whose wound was healed. Zair shall seek to go into the Temple, this is the abomination desolation.

The mystery of the Beast that was and is and is not is revealed to them that understand for Satan was conceived in the heart of the one called Obama in the year 1999 and the seventh month as Satan entered Judas so has this man sought to make himself ruler of the Earth for he was conceived for this purpose.

When the comet comes these things will come to pass and let him that understands read what is written in century X 66. Let him that has wisdom determine the distance from Dadaab, Kenya to the White House.

Repent and come into the kingdom of God by the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and you shall be saved.

May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. AMEN.

I've seen peole saying that Mabus was Bush.

Obama Barrack Hussein (rearranged) is cheating.

Anyway, has this old fraud been wheeled out again, now that the Mayans proved to be a letdown?

1 person likes this

I've seen people saying that Mabus was Bush.

You mean Ma Bush??

Obama Barrack Hussein (rearranged) is cheating.

Anyway, has this old fraud been wheeled out again, now that the Mayans proved to be a letdown?

You really think that it would have stopped the doomsday preachers?

Really Really I wish all you doomsdayers would go away. I wish all you Obama haters would pack your bags and get the hell out of my country!!!!!!