Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

AR-15 WASN'T used in Sandy Hook shooting

ColoradoParanormal

An AR-15, or the so-called "Assault Weapon", was not used in the school shooting. The shooter even tried weeks earlier to buy a rifle but was turned down in the background check. So he had to kill his Mother to steal her rifle. There were initial reports, right after the shooting, that police found the AR-15 in his car, NOT IN THE SCHOOL. The rifle was not used. The shooter went into the school with 4 handguns, NOT an Assault Rifle as the media has charged. I remember in the initial hours of this shooting, the Police said they found the rifle in the car. But the Administration-controlled MSM had a pre-planned attack already waiting, to ban so-called assault weapons and jumped on that line of reporting, knowing it was a lie, which included people like Piers Morgan who said the shooter used an AR-15 that shoots hundreds of rounds per minute, as if it were a machine gun. Could it be that the Democrat Liberals and THEIR MEDIA were pushing for the new law, hoping they could do it, before the Coroner released the info? Absolutely.

Here is the MSNBC article and video on this.

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495#50208495

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dredimus

• Still Waters

• ColoradoParanormal

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Catch up with the times man... If you care to check the "Sandy Hook Exposed" thread in the conspiracy section you will see this has been debunked time and time again.

Link To Mentioned Thread Start with my post #315

It looks like this has already been covered. I don't think we need a new thread.

*Closed*