Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ozman

Minnesota lawyer bills client for intercourse

8 posts in this topic

A Minnesota lawyer is suspended indefinitely after having an affair with a client and then billing her for the time spent having S. intercourse, TwinCities.com reported.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/18/minnesota-lawyer-who-had-affair-with-client-bills-her-for-time-spent-having-sex/?intcmp=obnetwork#ixzz2Iq1Xr5F4

That certainly beats the story I heard yesterday of someone being billed by an architect for 6 am work on a Saturday morning when he was "hit by inspiration".

Lady Kasey I like your signature. LOL "Just Ask The Indians" Damn right the british illegally migrated to the natives land and made it into USA.

1 person likes this

Divorce Lawyers, nuff said :whistle:

1 person likes this

He basically became a Male Prostitute.

What a fool.

going to be barred from the bar

Pretty obvious what he was thinking. He tried to cover his butt by accounting for their time together and it backfired.

I wonder if that makes it possible to get him for prostitution charges? I also wonder if something like this would play into infidelity case that could benefit the husband?

If nothing else, I would be as mad as a March hare to discover my lover was billing me for my affair with him. Especially at divorce lawyer prices, ouch.

2 people like this