Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No clue.....

BlackOrchids

So I have lived in my home a little over 10 years now, and about 5 months or so after moving in, things started happening. First time I saw "shadows". And things just kind of progressed from there. I've heard things, seen things, whole shelves have flown off my wall(was around my father's birthday, and I strongly believe that was him.) My children's toys have played by themselves(tried to debunk that myself, no other reason for it.) And a bunch of other stuff as well.....too much to list.

At first I felt crazy, because this stuff only was happening to me. But then my daughter started talking about it. This is when she was younger. After that it was 2 different friends, at different times, then my husband(who was a non-believer on anything paranormal), and the last one is my son who is almost 4 years old now. He's seen my father who has been passed over 9 years now. I showed him a picture, the only one I have, which he has never seen, and he called him pop-pop. That started when my son told me that, "Pop Pop wanted to talk to me." Imagine my surprise, lol.

But anyway, I really wanted to talk about something recent....from today actually. I use a laptop, and I normally sit at the kitchen table with it. And to my right there are two windows, and a smaller on over the counters to my left.

I was sitting here this afternoon while my son was napping, and I felt like someone was outside watching me. I mean like standing right outside the windows and looking in. But there was no one there. I could "see" that this was a man, and he had longer hair, but not too long(think John Travolta in Welcome Back Kotter, lol). And he seemed like scraggly, in the sense he hadn't showered in a few days, maybe a little longer. But that was all I could get from him. No really distinguishing features, or anything else.

Now this is maybe the second time I have ever really "saw" someone. The first time was shortly after a good friend of mine passed away from cancer, about 3 years ago. And I saw her as she was before she got sick. But that was never full on. That was more in my side view, if that makes sense.

Sorry this is getting kinda long. Just trying to put it all out there.

Anyway, I have no idea who this person could be. I don't claim to have any gifts, things have happened to me, it is what it is. It doesn't scare me at all either. For me, it's just a part of life now, lol.

I'm more perplexed than anything.

• Like 1

Well if none of it seems ominous ,id not worry about it.

If scraggly john Travolta shows up again ,ask him what he wants .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

with stuff flying seems like poltergeist activity ..... also sounds like u have some gifts .... im still learning how to use mine ... feel free to add me

• Like 1

with stuff flying seems like poltergeist activity ..... also sounds like u have some gifts .... im still learning how to use mine ... feel free to add me

So I have lived in my home a little over 10 years now, and about 5 months or so after moving in, things started happening. First time I saw "shadows". And things just kind of progressed from there. I've heard things, seen things, whole shelves have flown off my wall(was around my father's birthday, and I strongly believe that was him.) My children's toys have played by themselves(tried to debunk that myself, no other reason for it.) And a bunch of other stuff as well.....too much to list.

At first I felt crazy, because this stuff only was happening to me. But then my daughter started talking about it. This is when she was younger. After that it was 2 different friends, at different times, then my husband(who was a non-believer on anything paranormal), and the last one is my son who is almost 4 years old now. He's seen my father who has been passed over 9 years now. I showed him a picture, the only one I have, which he has never seen, and he called him pop-pop. That started when my son told me that, "Pop Pop wanted to talk to me." Imagine my surprise, lol.

But anyway, I really wanted to talk about something recent....from today actually. I use a laptop, and I normally sit at the kitchen table with it. And to my right there are two windows, and a smaller on over the counters to my left.

I was sitting here this afternoon while my son was napping, and I felt like someone was outside watching me. I mean like standing right outside the windows and looking in. But there was no one there. I could "see" that this was a man, and he had longer hair, but not too long(think John Travolta in Welcome Back Kotter, lol). And he seemed like scraggly, in the sense he hadn't showered in a few days, maybe a little longer. But that was all I could get from him. No really distinguishing features, or anything else.

Now this is maybe the second time I have ever really "saw" someone. The first time was shortly after a good friend of mine passed away from cancer, about 3 years ago. And I saw her as she was before she got sick. But that was never full on. That was more in my side view, if that makes sense.

Sorry this is getting kinda long. Just trying to put it all out there.

Anyway, I have no idea who this person could be. I don't claim to have any gifts, things have happened to me, it is what it is. It doesn't scare me at all either. For me, it's just a part of life now, lol.

I'm more perplexed than anything.

I believe we all have gifts and if we can just learn to use them we can help others around us quietly.

I too have seen entities from my peripheal and we each have to come to a comfortable place where we naturally and intuitvely understand what they represent.

For me I consider such observances simply as energy manifested and translated into our minds as a being or shadowy figure at times. They can be seen in the peripheal, rarely face on.

If a shadow it could be someone thinking bad about you, just be nicer to them.

Or it could be someone near you worrying lots, maybe even yourself, be kinder to them and send them positive energy without telling or asking them anything.

These are just two examples, only you can say for certain what the scraggly man represents if you even want to observe these as symbols of other more mundane situations and emotions from the world.

You might even see the representation of omniscient or beneficial in symbolic beings such as these. Hope this made sense.

The rest sounds like a poltergeist. Here is recent advice I gave over that.

"Surprise! Poltergeist activity is generated by one living within said residence.

It usually occurs through those going through puberty, newlyweds, or any introduction of changes (such as moving) or new experiences, more in females than males, this according to Brad Steiger."

As far as your son seeing pop-pop. One strategy is not to encourage or discourage that and let them grow out of it or into it and adjust this strategy accordingly as necessary or as you see fit.

They all seem like different and unrelated issues.

In the end these are all good things, you could have a gift, you might realize it is a poltergeist and nothing scary, and your son could just be gifted in social affairs understanding those who passed on are special accompanied by a great imagination or maybe a gift.

Let it ride out, trust in light, and focus on bringing blessing to your home in simple ordinary ways.