Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rand Paul Drills Hillary Clinton on Benghazi

acidhead

I actually like Hillary. I dont think she had any knowledge of what Benghazi was about as it was a covert operation as evidenced by the less then optimal number of personal allocated to retreiving the guns/missiles we gave the Libyan freedom fighters.

Im sorry but the Secretary of State is not an all knowing position within our corrupted government. Did she make mistakes. Yes. Is she responsible. No. The covert operative controller is the one responsible and he is only lurking in the shadows.

Thanks for that.. I was thinking - Has this woman at any time, done something so terrible to the American people, that it was brought forward and actually exposed, that held merit ( an d not some conspiracy or Urban Legend ) but actual facts.. So I can read through and see why so many do feel so badly towards her?

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Yes it helps when you have second hand knowledge of what occurred. Sean Smith the only;y State Department employee there (the IT guy) Im sorry but the ambassador is a known CIA operative. The others were contracted military personel.

But what we got was Internet comms as Sean Smith was on them with a group of online gaming friends at the time the attack started and what we got was " Oh **** gunfire got to go" " Hope I make it out of this"

So yeah our info on the subject is fairly accurate and probably moreso then anything the government has released. IMO.

I don't hate Hillary, but it seems obvious that there was a cover up before the election, because she and her superiors did not want to adnit fault in a probably true belief that it might affect the election. The Republicans in the same situation would do the same. There are no "Honorable" players in Washington DC, only lawyers and power grabbers.

I don't hate Hillary, but it seems obvious that there was a cover up before the election ...

Of course there was a cover up, but to what end? Should we have allowed a handful of Islamic militants to alter the course of American history? They wanted Romney to win too.

The underlying right wing philosophy is; the faster hell arrives, the sooner Jesus rescues them from their misery. They're like Judas, who wanted to see God save Himself.

The movers and shakers will get their wish. Traitors to the earth, it will be transferred to the very ground and water they walk on. The fury of men is nothing.

"... nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea."

Edited by Raptor Witness

Of course there was a cover up, but to what end? Should we have allowed a handful of Islamic militants to alter the course of American history? They wanted Romney to win too.

The underlying right wing philosophy is; the faster hell arrives, the sooner Jesus rescues them from their misery. They're like Judas, who wanted to see God save Himself.

And lying to the American People for petty political gain/loss is Fine? Would you like Obama and his direct Representatives to simply step onto TV regarding any situation and simply, and boldly, lie to your face? And smiling while doing it? For pure political gain?

I think the indignation is justified. Hillary is not being unjustly attacked. What is being charged is what happened. It is the details which are being bickered about in a petty fashion.

Edited by DieChecker

I have to ask, because I cannot get my head around so much hate for this lady..I cannot understand what justifies the hate.

I have a few questions - What has she done that took effect, that encourages so much hate for her? Enough to call her evil.. What justifies the hate ? Is there any evidence that confirms and shows her evil acts ? ...I read on a blog once, ( not a UM blog ) someone mentioned they hate the idea of her being in office, because it was bad enough having a black man in, but the idea of a woman is too much.. I don't pay too much attention to hate mongers like that.. I am not accusing any of you of this, but I am looking for more informative answers..

I would like some informative answers with perhaps some info of impartial sources that holds facts about what this lady has done that is so bad to encourage so much hate ? I guess hate is healthy. I must remember that next time I am on the religious boards lol

Wow BM, thanks for this post. Those of us who are informed on such subjects take for granted that folks like yourself might not know. The Clintons have never been your leaders. You havent ever had a reason to consider the problem at all. As for myself, even though ive always leaned conservative, I actualy liked Bill Clinton when he was in office. Of course I didnt know anything about what really goes on back then. Once I did, in some ways I actualy liked him more. The reason Bill was thrown under the bus over his sex scandle was cause he was going against the grain. The banks taught him a lesson on who was really in charge, and used the media that they own to trash him. But the Clintons are not innocent by any means. Look up water gate. You are not going to find impartial sources on the subject though. The only sources you will find will either call them saints, or satan. There really is no inbetween, least not from my experiance. I personaly found that there is a very long body count of those who were informed enough to testify against them. This is a subject where you have to find as much info as possible, then come to your own conclusion. Ive found as far as the Clintons go, when push comes to shove, they represent the status quo. Mrs Clinton is for everything 0bama has done. She is a enemy to the constitution, supporting unjust unconstitutional wars. She is for the federal reserve and thier monopoly on economic power, very much at our expence. Im sure you have heard the term to big to fail. She is for the systematic errosion of every constitutional freedom.

And i guess Bush Jr and his continuiing body counts don't matter to these Tea Partiers.

The tea party started under Bush. Break free from the paradigm man.