Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Security guard shoots off own penis

ExpandMyMind

No matter how badly your day might be going, it's safe to say it's going better than this guy's.

A security guard at a hospital in Rio Claro, Trinidad and Tobago, accidentally shot his penis off with his .38-calibre handgun.

A resident called police to report the sound of a gunshot coming from a parked car.

http://news.uk.msn.com/blog/trending-blogpost.aspx?post=4d6cbc84-51da-48bd-8223-6f306bd0e25b&_nwpt=1

:whistle:

Probably a good thing that he'll now find it extremely difficult to procreate. Win for Darwin.

• Like 2

stupid man.

Could have been much worse - could have been someone ELSE'S he shot off...the idiot... :w00t:

• Like 1

I noticed that the article said he was found in the car with "spent ammunition cartiridges at his side"... Did it go off more than once? Was the moron carrying an automatic or a revolver? If revolver he is REALLY stupid for letting it go off more than once (not to mention not having the hammer on an empty cylinder)...

On second thought If it was a revolver perhaps the spent casings were from earlier discharges and he just never cleaned out his car...

And on top of everything else... He had no license for the weapon in the first place - so he's facing jail time when he heals...

Edited by Taun

I noticed that the article said he was found in the car with "spent ammunition cartiridges at his side"... Did it go off more than once? Was the moron carrying an automatic or a revolver? If revolver he is REALLY stupid for letting it go off more than once (not to mention not having the hammer on an empty cylinder)...

Yeah, spent cartridges? Was it an UZI or something?

Or maybe this was an voluntary action, a poor-man's sex-change or something?

Anyway, I bet he is not that cocky, or ballsy, any more. :whistle::w00t:

Edited by EllJay
  • Like 2

I feel bad for him.

Why? He's an idiot who was carrying an illegal gone. Got what he deserved!

Bath salts, I tell 'ya. Bath salts.

• Like 3

Adding insult to his injury is the fact that, according to police, the man didn't have a license to carry the gun.

As a result, he will be charged with illegal possession of a firearm and ammunition... once he gets out of hospital, where he is under armed guard.

Wow! Like shooting his **** off ain't enough? Yeah...kick a man when he's already down, that'll learn him good!

• Like 1

shocked_face.jpg
  • Like 1

Boy what in the world he’s thinking and decided to put his gun where it doesn’t belong. I wonder some one didn’t have time to look if he has the paper of proof a license to carry a gun, but didn’t have a proper training for use of a gun and a license to carry a gun to be working in security guard that works at hospital grounds or any where else.

As is he’s very lucky can get treated very fast, but the known factor it’s not going to be same for him after the painful experience.

Why do I keep hearing the theme song from 'Shaft'?

• Like 1

It could have been worse...wait.

Is there anything worse than that?

>.<