Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mexican Airforce UFO Encounter

Dr. Mirdad

http://www.youtube.c...v=uDOOZ_IPb6Y#!

March 5th, 2004. Campeche State, Mexico

Mexican Air Force pilots filmed 11 unidentified flying objects in the skies over southern Campeche state in Mexico, a Mexican Defense Department spokesman confirmed. A videotape was made widely available to the news media. The lights were filmed using infrared equipment. They appeared to be flying at an altitude of about 3,500 meters (11,480 feet), and allegedly surrounded the Air Force jet. http://anonymousfo.c...OEncounter.html

Its a old video but I believe it is worth bring up for a discussion. They said its the first time an Arm force has confirmed and released a video of its own documented sighting.

Edited by Dr. Mrdad

Mexican Air Force FLIR's video lights are not UFO's.

http://www.alcione.o...CONCLUSION.html

Well, thats put this to bed then. :innocent:

• Like 1

Most of the time there seems to be a logical explanation.... the trick is to find it.

Hint: Not on the believer sites. :td:

• Like 1

wow what a master mind to cover something like this up ! nice !

yea it sounds logic ! offcours it has to ..

only those none believers believe this to be the logical explanation !

Most of the time there seems to be a logical explanation.... the trick is to find it.

Hint: Not on the believer sites. :td:

I understand that. But at what point do all these explanations become illogical. There are cases that still remain unexplained and well documented. Millions of people have had and are having experiences with these UFO's. Its not even something remote anymore. Its on the news, quite often now. People have taken pictures of theses UFO. They have even been recorded. Unfortunately, well live in a era where people have created so many fake pictures and videos, it makes it hard to tell from the authentic to the fakes. There are so many pictures and videos out there, can all of them be faked? Can they all be really explained? At what point are we gonna say we just don't know what is being experienced?

fa_248_battlela1a_970.jpg

Just like this event....

Mexican Air Force FLIR's video lights are not UFO's.

Im sorry but upon further review of the info from the link. I compared the information with the video and something just doesnt add up. How could the air force mistake a stationary object such as gas burners at a oil field, which is stationary I might add. These objects where moving through the clouds and where recorded at an altitude of 3,500 meters (11,480 feet). I quote....

The lights were filmed on March 5 by pilots using infrared equipment. They appeared to be flying at an altitude of about 3,500 meters (11,480 feet), and allegedly surrounded the Air Force jet as it conducted routine anti-drug trafficking vigilance in Campeche. Only three of the objects showed up on the plane's radar.

Do you think these trained air force pilots would really mistake oil burners for objects that are airborne, and would even go far enough to say they where surrounded by these "gas burners?

Edited by Dr. Mrdad

Im sorry but upon further review of the info from the link. I compared the information with the video and something just doesnt add up. How could the air force mistake a stationary object such as gas burners at a oil field, which is stationary I might add. These objects where moving through the clouds and where recorded at an altitude of 3,500 meters (11,480 feet). I quote....

As they said in what you quoted:

They appeared to be flying....

Bolding mine.

Do you think these trained air force pilots would really mistake oil burners for objects that are airborne, and would even go far enough to say they where surrounded by these "gas burners?

Pretty much, yeah. That was what the analysis showed afterwards.

Cheers,

Badeskov

What I find interesting is how HARD some of the believers refuses to accept reality.... even though its crystal clear.

Some times you just have to let a case go.... its not like they are running out anytime soon.

I understand that. But at what point do all these explanations become illogical. There are cases that still remain unexplained and well documented. Millions of people have had and are having experiences with these UFO's. Its not even something remote anymore. Its on the news, quite often now. People have taken pictures of theses UFO. They have even been recorded. Unfortunately, well live in a era where people have created so many fake pictures and videos, it makes it hard to tell from the authentic to the fakes. There are so many pictures and videos out there, can all of them be faked? Can they all be really explained? At what point are we gonna say we just don't know what is being experienced?

fa_248_battlela1a_970.jpg

Just like this event....

Lets not hijack the thread - If you want to debate the Battle of LA maybe you should start a new thread?

What I find interesting is how HARD some of the believers refuses to accept reality.... even though its crystal clear.

Some times you just have to let a case go.... its not like they are running out anytime soon.

Some UFOlogists would rather follow their faulty logic face first into a brick wall than accept the conclusions of something that goes against their preconceived notion.

The bottom line is,...

Most unidentified flying objects are eventually identified as hoaxes or astronomical events, aircraft, satellites, weather balloons, or other natural phenomena.

Some are not resolved because of inconclusive evidence.

None have been resolved by putting forth overwhelming evidence that aliens have either flown by or landed on our planet.

• Like 3

The aircraft making the film and the clouds themselves were moving giving the appearance of the lights moving.

If you look at the device on the left, it indicate nearly -30 degrees, so the lights being filmed are below the plabne doing the filming because the camera is looking down.

The aircraft making the film and the clouds themselves were moving giving the appearance of the lights moving.

If you look at the device on the left, it indicate nearly -30 degrees, so the lights being filmed are below the plabne doing the filming because the camera is looking down.

The link I posted explains the origin of this UFO very well. But even without it, the name Jamie Maussan is enough to set of an orgy of warning bells, and a couple of red flags. This clown is in the UFO Hall Of Shame,.. and for a VERY good reason.

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/jamie_maussan.htm

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread553806/pg1

Let's just hope a real case never finds its way to Maussan...God help us if it does...clowns belong in the circus, not doing investigations.

May I just add that the page Hazzard posted:

..is an absolutely wonderful example of how to go about a genuine analysis - my current favourite. Yes, his English is a little stilted at times, but the effort he put in to cover all bases was exemplary. I salute you, Captain Franz..!

To add a little controversy and show how it shouldn't be done.. I'm currently working on a rebuttal of some terribly flawed 'research' done by Richard Haines on a different case (- and once I've finished that I might move onto one from Maccabee..). I don't like pretenders..

Very true.... after seing that link there is NO DOUBT they were looking at the oil wells (fire). Only the most hard-core of believers (willful ignorance) can still put their heads in the sand going..... la-la-la I dont believe you!!!

So Old topic stuff ,can we get some real Aliens in here ? maybe ?

You are up, D..... take it away. :tu:

Very true.... after seing that link there is NO DOUBT they were looking at the oil wells (fire). Only the most hard-core of believers (willful ignorance) can still put their heads in the sand going..... la-la-la I dont believe you!!!

Oil wells do not start on fire unless there is somehting horribly wrong going on(it is Mexico though). FLARE STACKS are what are burning at well sites. do some research before posting JESUS CHRIST.

Edited by TheOtherSide1945
  • Like 1

Dr. Mrdad events which can be explained are released to wider public,.. unexplainable events don't hit the public.

Those lights remind me on F-22 or what is that fighter that US have with twin engines?

Dr. Mrdad events which can be explained are released to wider public,.. unexplainable events don't hit the public.

Those lights remind me on F-22 or what is that fighter that US have with twin engines?

there is the f-15, f-14, f-18 all dual burners

Oil wells do not start on fire unless there is somehting horribly wrong going on(it is Mexico though). FLARE STACKS are what are burning at well sites. do some research before posting JESUS CHRIST.

It could have been a methane blasting cow for all I care, the point is - It was fire not an alien space ship.

It could have been a methane blasting cow for all I care, the point is - It was fire not an alien space ship.

if you are gonna be a sceptic do it right is the point.

• Like 2