Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

let me tell you a story

onereaderone

answer to the first question. electro magnetic pulse... or electro motive force... the time travelers are not all biological , and the atomic bomb was designed to stop all but the biological ones . because , there is something being locked away in our past that the bad guys want , and the good guys want to keep safe ... what the thing is , is pretty easy to figure out .

answer number 2. the secret is genicide . monsterious , horrorific , vile genicide ... not on a planetary scale , not on a galaxy scale ... oh god no .. on a cosmic scale ... every thing ... we are alone ... and there is a reason we are alone .

because from a diffrent dimension , they came and cleared the night sky ...

when you know just what that means... its not something your ready to share with others .

the answer to question 4 is simple ... there are not just one kind of time travelers... and some are machines that just want people to get the machines going... and war is a very fast way to advance technology .

the long answer is more fun , but this is a good answer .

If you are who you say you are then why speak of your knowledge to common everyday people?

Why not people with greater knowledge such as scientist and such?

If you are who you say you are then why speak of your knowledge to common everyday people?

Why not people with greater knowledge such as scientist and such?

i am no diffrent than you in any meaning ful way . that said , those who you might beleive have great understanding , insights and greater knowledge .... actualy have a understanding of words that are not in common useage that say with great precsion that they know little more than you do .

and in some ways know more about what is not known in greater detail .

frankly speaking , the more that is known , the less the powerful want to find out more .

the most powerful scientists of this time want this to go away , they fear any one talking about this , and threaten

those who whisper in the dark corners and remote ends of the earth with violents if they explore it .

the giggle factor is alive and well in any talk of time travel , and you will be accused of being off your medication if you take it seriously .

look at where this web site is, look at who its audance is... and then ask , why do i talk here ?

i speak to you , because i am not going to feel the brutal attack of those who need this to go away .

and will physicaly assault any one that speaks of it in public .

This is what it looks like when someone conjures up posts just to 'level up.' I only wish that the subject matter had been better organized, more concise and less heltic. On the bright side, at least (hopefully) as time moves on, we'll all be able to see just how much progress the OP has done, though for our collective sanity, I wish he would use Mavis Beacon instead.

I know. I know. That last bit of crumb must have fell out of my pocket and landed under the bridge. :/

• Like 1

good questions all

answer : first because you are not suppost to beleive , your suppost to be entertained by a fiction that is novel and intresting .

Okay fine, so this is a 'fiction' that should be moved to the writer's forum. Thank you very much! :)

• Like 1

Nobody's going to take you serious. People want proof. Too many NUTJOBS out there biding for attention.

If you are who you say you are...demonstrate proof or begone.

i guess the proof you need is something i do not claim , i travel thru time from the past to the future as you do .

i read the trail sign as you do , and know the deer has pasted this way , and will do so again tomarrow .

i know the old storys , told around the camp fire as you do . you ask for proof of what stars are made , why the wind comes with rain , and listen to the wolf cry .....no diffrent am i from you , what proof is there that needs to be spoken .

sunday is a diffrent thing then portland . place is not the same as day... eternity is not the same as beyond the dark of a stary night . the heat of a fire is not the same as the wood that burns .

but these are the elemental class structure of time machines ...

combine any two and you have a time machine class ...

eternity and matter , eternity and infinity , eternity and space ... each has a relationship that is to awareness , in a unique way the basic concept of a time machine .

einstein was right with e=mcc ... but did not take it farther , it is the ratio of awareness... the intermix , the interface

the way awareness express .

how can i say this so you hear it.... awareness is not simply a dimension ... it is the interface of dimensions we feel the effect of indirectly .

we are the bubble of oil floating in a ocean of water... we do not see the oil or the water...we only see the silvery interface ... and call it space/time ...

it began when infinite energy came togather with a location singlularity that was neither small nor large...and the big bang was the infinite energy nature given location and time , speed and direction from nothingness , in as close to a moment as our math can understand .

the quantum quality is the interface relationship seprated as unique local energy ... size is only a ratio to every other unique unit , values of energy are how much change is held at the local unit .

if what i am saying is true... then eternity is not just a big amount of space , it have qualitys that defie understanding except in philosophy , and personal experiance .

but your right , there is no proof , nor will i offer that such proof will ever be spoken by me .

i wish to define terms and present logical concepts to open minded souls who , themselves will know upon hearing truth that is self evidant

how i got to the void is not important ... in a normal person , the void will cause maddness , reform a person into schizotypal personalitys , force underlying eccentricity , and show unheard of creativity .

in the zone you have only the infinites.

eternity , god and infinity are only three , there are meny more .

ele is the infinite form of electromagnitism ... no one in time / space has seen ele , or the finite form of ele .

you see the iron dust move , you feel the sun light on your face ... you see ele indirectly .

psi is the infinite form of phantomism , dozers know a thing is in a place , can place a thing by its direction .... a remote veiwer sees the place , and knows what is there in charicter , feelings and shape ...

when you go to void you know these two as infinites... you know also more than hundreds of other infinites... all pulling your mind apart in the knowing of them , and you take the place of the infinite god nature of awareness .

in a way , you are awareness made infinite . ( and frankly speaking , you are not up to the task )

what you understand in a moment is that being there is a very bad idea , clearity is very solitary , and you stare down eternity , stand down infinite space , hold your ground against ele , and know psi ...

your not bigger or smaller... your there equal .

visit void and we can talk , untill then remember a few tiny things about void... it comes at the end and the beginning of time/space .... it is the reset button .

what you learn in the void is that all of this , the cosmos of infinite space has been going on for longer than you can posably grasp ... what you also understand immedately is that it just got going a blink ago , and the best stuff is yet to show up ....

of all that is with in the reach of the human mind to affect and be affected by.... we are aware of not even 1%.... and yet .... it has only just a moment ago begun .

you see and feel how tiny our galaxy is , and how small each magnitude of scale is below the next... each leaveing you feeling less important , more with out reason or value ... less and less ... untill at last... you feel the whole of the cosmos gasp at how wonderful is the awareness that is held in such a tiny place as the skinny film of gas on our earth... and this is our time ... the whole cosmos was designed for what is here now on this place .

we are not here by accident , all that is , was made for us to be here ... we are the reason it is all here ...

and when i say we , that is not a collective we ... that is a singular we... you personaly are the reason.

not simply you personaly ... you personaly for the things you are going to do , have done... and do everyday.

you personaly have every moment of your life being observed , nothing you do is with out a witness ...

nothing is unimportant in who you are or what you do ... ( but no , they are not going to talk to you . angels do not do that )....

this is not all just about you personaly , but for the time being ... it kinda is .

you have a fleet of aware beings that slip in and out of time space ... and they are just intrested in one place , and one thing... and that is ... you...

any aware being from other dimensions that come close to you... gets a very rude passport out and a swift boot in the butt.

you have very big and powerful friends looking out for you , keeping track of every thing that you do... on a personal level ...

and as big and powerful as they are... you scare the bahjesus out of them ...

they know how meny hairs you have on the backs of your hand , you are not alone , you have armys of angels bumping each other to be have the best seat ... but they can not do anything to help you... your where they came from... you personaly are their history...

being a nut job is par for this golf course , i am just looking for some one who can disagree enought to make it fun to talk ....

quite honestly , if i do not find her here ... she is not going to ever find me .

i don't care who thinks i am crazy , its the people who think that intrest me .

So who is this "she" you keep referring to? Why is this person so important, and why have you not mentioned her in any previous posts? If you want to impart knowledge in an environment that will nurture your claims and not "physically assault any one who speaks in public", why not be more forthcoming from the start?

somebody should reck o mend a tee ext too spee eech program for thi is.

They're fun, you can do burroughs cut-ups with 'em.

But this was really good though, I'll come up with a better reply once I've read more than half.

But for the meantime,

by the fifth monday the germ had killed all the humans that it was going to and fewer than 600 million people remained ...

Was this a sarcastic reference to the death of the dinosaurs perhaps?

edit: it would be cool to listen to like the intro to the vnv remix of kathy's song by apoptygma berzerk!

[link]

[/link] Edited by JeremyjJstone
  • Like 1

Thank God people in the future have abandoned those pesky space bars for the much more emphatic tab key

• Like 1

somebody should reck o mend a tee ext too spee eech program for thi is.

They're fun, you can do burroughs cut-ups with 'em.

But this was really good though, I'll come up with a better reply once I've read more than half.

But for the meantime,

Was this a sarcastic reference to the death of the dinosaurs perhaps?

not at all , a sarcastic reference would require a greater understanding than i command of your age and the times in which you live ... i did not know any of the dinosaurs still remained .

i do recognise current birds as dinosaurs hybreds ... but i do not think of them as survivors of what happened 65 million years ago ...

the greater differance between that event and your current situation is that dinosaurs did not create the biological agent that killed them off .

in the future , there is a great deal of speculation as to where the bio-weapon came from ...

there are three lines of speculation ... 1) it escaped a lvl 5 weapons lab before a counter agent could be made . 2) it was created by a foreagn exchange student , trained in building something nasty... but not trained to build a counter agent ...

3) it was created by a script kiddy who knew how to follow the instructions .. of some one who never beleived it would ( could) be done from information taken off the internet .

also of some note :

early after the black , two other lines of speculation were later shown to be false 1) islamic terrorists created the biological agent with the intent of attacking the west/ non-islamic world ... and it was far more deadly than intended .

2) it was created by a nato lvl 5 biological weapons lab in finland , with the specific intention of blaiming islamic terrorists for an attack on the west that went badly wrong .

in any case .

where the biological agent enter'd the air travel industry is not clear. because the air is circulated on air craft , and with a 100% infection rate among air travelers ... in 96 hours ( about 4 days ) every major air traffic route was infected.. in 300 hours (about 2 weeks ) no commercial air plane in the world was not infected ... because the biological weapon had a 15 day incubation , and was 100% fatal ... by the time any one was aware there was a problem , it was already to late to do anything about a solution...

the air borne virus inserted insulin creation into the blood cells... the infected person would go into insulin shock and die after only a few days of a normal flu illness .

the only people who did not die... were those who did not get the illness because they were not exposed to it .

exposure was 100% fatal after 15 days .

Edited by onereaderone

post script : it should be noted : the biological weapon discribed here , is not only extremely easy to build , extraordinarily robust , highly infectious , and always deadly ... it is also very tiny ... and will pass thru the air filters uneffect in air craft .

there for , 600 million people after 600 hours .

not speculation , do the math , its does not take a rocket scientist to figure this out ... some one extremely stupid did an extremely stupid thing ... and the lights all over the world went out for nearly 100 years...

not the end of the world... just the end of the world as you know it today.

Where do you find the time to write these posts?

They are just too long - some of us work for a living and do not have time to read them..

Plus, I'm getting a headache.

• Like 3

Where do you find the time to write these posts?

They are just too long - some of us work for a living and do not have time to read them..

Plus, I'm getting a headache.

i am sorry your getting a headache

The first post I read . Now I am not one to judge any one . I have an open mind , but this reminded me of a book , a short story ...Then I see it has 5 pages lol . Maybe you should write this all out and make a book out of it? Not being mean in the least.. Now if I believe you are a time traveler . I haven't the least idea . I would hope if I met a time traveler they would prove it to me in a sorts , but that is just how I am . :)

The novelty and entertainment value of this thread have worn off for me.

good for you , sorry its not as good as you need to keep your intrest

Well, ya know, the spelling and grammar, the spacing, the glaring contradictions in statements... *shrugs*

Well, ya know, the spelling and grammar, the spacing, the glaring contradictions in statements... *shrugs*

what glaring contradictions in statements ?

i am sorry if i am moody and/or less than polite. what do you beleive is a contradiction .

of the methods of time travel , one class is finite space , finite place ...

and finite time , finite event ...

this is not as cryptic as it may sound , and is the simple observation of particals in linar accearators popping in and back out of reality .

this has been seen since the 1950's ... what most people do not understand about this , is that some very smart physist will

tell you that what the accelarators were seeing , would be happening all around us as well ... its just not understood or predictable . from a time travel point of veiw its noise between eternity and infinite space... but is infinitly small "place events"

what is known in engineering is any event that can be made to happen randomly... can be controlled and made to happen on command GIVEN the understanding of the event ...

if this is true , a single event that is not bonded to a space time , could be made to happen at any time or any place if it is not bound into place and event... or ... if you can define a place in space and a moment in time with enought precsion you can pop a " bit " into it for a infinitly short moment of time , and a infinitly small place in space ... with out effecting time space ....

the down side of this is that getting it to stay is not easy , and likly imposable . so you can't use it to communicate or move something from one galaxy to another...

but if you want to find something , this is the best tool to use ... exsample: if you want to find out if a sun is at a location , at a time in the past or the future... by sending 4 "bits" in a tetrahedron of locations 4 feet apart... they will return back to this time 2feet or 3feet apart because of the gravity compression of the gravity well of the sun .

if they are dropped into a black hole ... they may come back to this time so close togather that they appear as a single object , and there is every reason to exspect they will reurn in years or decades later than exspected... not because of a black holes effect on time space... but because of the gravity wells motion because of the partical " ringing " it .

because space is curved near a black hole , the bit can be millions of miles away from the singlurarrity , and to the singularity ... it pops in and out right next to it , so near in fact as to appear in the common space as the mass center of the well ... "not a good thing"

because the "bit" is not bonded to a time ( year of any time line) ... the effected black hole would carry this ringing threw out its history... and would not have a beginning , middle or end point ... and in rare cases be seen in the parent star of a future black hole .

is this what you mean by a glaring contradictions in statements ?

.... ( giggles)....

Edited by onereaderone

• 2 weeks later...

something that happens on the international space station that they do not understand, and do not report is a thump that happens .

it feels and sounds like a bump , like a fender bender , or two fork lifts backing into each other .

but for decades they have noted: no known cause , no event or source.

the event or source is a temporal singularity "popping" ...

and it heads out away from the earth gaining strenght at the square of the distance from the location . the further it travels , the bigger it becomes .

and it is ringing the international space station like a bell when it pass's across it. for the people who understand what this means , you need to record the time of the event on the space staion to the milisecond , and then watch for earth quakes on earth .

the earth quakes will be to the south of the event in the northern hemispere , and to the north of the event in the southern hemispere .

you are looking for a person who meditates , is unconventional , and tells storys about wild dreams .

no one near them will take what they are saying seriously... at any one time , your never dealing with any more than 10 to 20 people world wide , so finding them should not be hard .

once you find one , do not "snatch them" , state of mind is 99.999% of how they do , what they do .

what you need to do is 4 things .

listen to every word they say about their dreams ... they are remote veiwing other dimensions and other time lines that might have been or were once , or what is going to be happening in our future , or in other dimensions.

(the earth quakes are natural fault lines that feel the temporal wave pass and release energy that is already there .

they do not cause the earth quakes , these are just ways to find these special people.

the temporal wave can not be measured , but it is converted to location as it travels away ... but it is not in time , so it happens every where in infinite space at the same moment everywhere . what does not happen the same every where in infinite space is the location displacement ... that increases at the square of the distance from the event location , and what is not even measureable on earth , or even felt ... is heard every where else in space time . )

do not effect the people around them , even in indirect ways .

you have to appear as one of them , go local . local knowledge is fundimental , and being as transparent as posible is critical... seeming to be nothing out of the ordinary , no better or no worse . common place and unremarkable , a gray stone among other gray stones .

do not improve the conditions , or remove hazards . real threats can be ajusted as long as their removal does not change perception . any real or immedate danger that they are not aware of may be dealt with , but once it is known local to the subject , it must be handled by the world they live in .

do not degrade the conditions for stablity , or improve for stablity .

you may observe and record , but not interact . ( garbled beyond understanding ... something about force function protocols ) non interferance directives , like star trek , which introduced the concepts for future use by ( garbled beyond understanding ) ... no one has that right but god , each being was placed here by god , created as who they are .... where they are , for their own reasons ... which none can understand but each , from their own unique point of veiw .

to the reader , ( garbled beyond understanding ) thank you and your mission is done . walk among the stars at night , and know that you are loved by those who are with in your coven , and not understood by those who can not hear .

a traveler comes , but say no more , or it will come more difficult than it has been .

Edited by onereaderone

• 2 weeks later...

why waste so much time wriing gibberish that doesnt even make sense, and your spelling is worse than a 5th grader. thread should be deleted ive never seen anything so dumb

• 6 months later...

So far into the future we still drive cars? Hell, even George Jetson sounds more believable than this.

george jetson is a cartoon , anti gravity speeders are fictional ... take a deep breath and understand that the future is not all that far away from what you see around you . the technology is not what needs to change, its the people with in your own reach that will change.