Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Arpee

Yahweh / El - God of The Bible is Satan

55 posts in this topic

By an accident of history, the tribal god of a minor people has come to be seen by billions as God. This is an error that, though it has had some effect on where we are today, is still an error. Another billion or so people believe in another error, the error from Arabia. Both religions, spread by lies and the sword, have had the most terrible consequences for us all.

False equivalency. I understand your desire to be "fair", but you can simply not compare the two. One has gone through a period of enlightenment, embraced rationality, and moved away from taking the old stories literally. The other one remains firmly stuck in the 7th century.

This is simply NOT the same.

Edited by Zaphod222

False equivalency. I understand your desire to be "fair", but you can simply not compare the two. One has gone through a period of enlightenment, embraced rationality, and moved away from taking the old stories literally. The other one remains firmly stuck in the 7th century.

This is simply NOT the same.

I understand what you say, and I completely agree that the difference between Christianity and Islam is that Islam has not had a reformation. But, that was not the point of my post, which was to re-state the conclusion reached by Emperor Justinian that Christians were atheists. I mentioned, in a roundabout way, Islam, because it is a related religion that also worships a man, not any god. As for me writing about "errors". This is that Christianity and Islam are closely related to Judaism, but they only pay lip service to the old composite tribal god, (And therefore not even a real god) and worship the men who were so called prophets of this tribal god. Their error is in abandoning their god to worship men, essentialy themselves. And my conclusion is that people of "The Book" are atheists, and so called pagans are the true believers in the supernatural forces that are gods. IMO

Edited by Atentutankh-pasheri

There is talk about in Mic-Mac legand of what went on in the EL time and it speakes of where they came from where the Great Spirit told a man to built a boat an ice boat as it goes because of a great flood has come to wash away man's sins from the world but back to my point you talk about a bull with his horns and all , the eastern gate of the new temple it is the only one that is shown face on not to the left or right like the other three, man,s face,lion and even the eagle that has his back,and it is the highest in elevation as well. I tell you this because I know of what lies in the middel, centre and why they are in a circle around.

According to the hebrew lexicon in strongs concordance and the jewish encyclopedia, the deity yhwy is satan. Reference#'s 452,136,137,138,1167,1168,1942,1943,3050,3068 will show this. Publishing of 1904 jewish encyclopedia volume 8, page 653 will confirm as well. This is what it states :The fact, therefore, now generally accepted by critical scholars, is that in the last days of the kingdom, human sacrifices were offered to Yhwh (Yahu, or Jehovah), as King of Counsellor of the Nation, and that the Prophets disapproved of it." Yahu also is interchangeable with Satan, who is thought to have been a minor god of the Jews, and an instrument of Baal." His ultimate development is as the arch-enemy of the Messiah: the Anti-Christ.

I can think of at least two of the Commandments that have had evil consequences.

One is the statement that God is jealous, which has led to sectarianism and religious wars. The other is the command against images, which has lead to iconoclasm and the destruction of great art.

The Commandment about the Sabbath is not evil, but it has made calenrical reform along metric lines, which would make for a more efficient world, almost impossible.