Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Song thats stuck to your head (Part II)

Roddy

Colton Dixon - Love Has Come For Me

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Roddy

Brilliant song from The Who album Quadrophenia. All the songs on that album have been stuck in my head from time to time.

• Like 1

"Bit I got the news this mornin' yeah the doctor told me so

They killed me in Viet Nam and I didn't even know"

[media=]

[/media] Edited by StarMountainKid

I have to share this story, it is kinda relevant to the thread:

My son is 21 in a few months and way back when he was a toddler, we had a Suzuki soft top SJ410 Jeep. One summers day, Mrs X, my son and I were out with the top down (not Mrs X’s top) and as per usual, we had my sons tape in the cassette, The Power Rangers.. yes two sides of songs from the series and the movies, we just played it nonstop all the time because my son made me.

Anyway, I drop them both off at home and I then have to run an errand.. I am parked in the right hand lane at some traffic lights, in a queue that will take at least 3 light changes to get thorough the lights, I notice several people just staring at me, in the other lane, I couldn’t work out what the hell they were looking at me for.. I actually got to the point where I said “what’s wrong pal, do I owe you some money or something” and he just smiled.

It wasn’t until I got through the lights, I had realised I was singing along as I did with my son to the tape.. Yes I was sat at the lights with the music blasting out and me singing away to the Power Ranger songs.. :w00t:

I was always singing some kids song because it was the last song I heard when leaving the house.. :tu:

• Like 4

The Oromo (Oromo: Oromoo, "The Powerful"; Ge'ez: ኦሮሞ, ’Oromo) are an ethnic group found in Ethiopia, northern Kenya, and parts of Somalia.[9] With 30 million members, they constitute the single largest ethnicity in Ethiopia and approximately 34.49% of the population according to the 2007 census.[10][11] Their native language is Oromo (also called Afaan Oromoo and Oromiffa), which is part of the Cushitic branch of the Afro-Asiatic language family.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Oromo_people

I like this song, it makes me happy. When I've listened to it enough it will stick in my head. I got the idea from UM Member Abba mudda's blog.

Edited by StarMountainKid

This song must be one of the most hypnotic, haunting, and at times unsettling, one I ever heard.

It almost feels like you're not even in this dimension of existence when you listening to it.

I could only imagine what it would feel like doing some psychedelic to this one.

BTW, the chanting lyrics is in Romanian..but backwards. How's that for trippy?

Masked Ball - Jocelyn Pook

http://youtu.be/9OsXu_D86IE

Edited by EllJay

Don't judge me! Or my lumps!

• Like 1

Why are all lyrics on the internet completely fictional?

I'll try a different one that's in my head .......

Edited by acute