Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blank Triangle Investigations

Paxus

It was too far away perhaps 1/4-1/2 mile so marking identification was not possible. It was definitely solid Black and there was NO other lights visible and had I had my cell phone instead of a fag in my hand wed be having a different discussion. It was traveling in a straight line. I would assume it was a data type mode. Perhaps has ground penetrating radar or some such capabilty. Was maybe 250-300 feet off the ground. Very stable.

• Like 1

Interesting ... very for that matter. What it happened at end it flew away? If so, was it like super fast or slow? Ow and did it look roughly to what that "hoaxed " picture is showing?

Thanks for precise info!

It went over the mountain behind my property it had been running adjacent to it. (2 1/2 acres) It took maybe 2 minutes to dissapear behind the trees (another few acres away). So I didnt actually see it leave besides that. So it was moving slowly. Thats why I suggested it may have a ground penetrating radar type ability.

It was larger then the hoax pictures and the sides are larger in vertical sense. It looked more "fat" but yet very squared at the edges at the same time. Like it is flat on top and bottom and sides.Theres some triangular drawings in the first page of this post and it fit well with the set that have the 3 "light" boxes in the drawings. The ones with the lightsw in the corners are actually a close representation to what I saw.

I firmly believe it is ours.

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 1

I see... well here is a interesting article on this subject... just leave ET words out...they are mentioned as an officers of some kind,

Article is 3 years old yet they knew about being manmade.

Great shot of it bellow!

[media=]

[/media]

Thanks for sharing your experience Asteroid! Loads of details and very accurate.. love hearing about such experiences.

Edit : In comments section you can see how many people had expirences with this thing/ship/craft.

Edited by Tesla II

Yeah I heard about them before I saw it for myself. I wasnt even suprised seeing it as Id heard enough stories about them.

As to the video The light pattern was different but the lights I saw were in identical spots as 3 of the lights visible. Seems to be the same size as well but as it was a different altitude...One can only speculate.

If they are "ours", why do they (for a start) not display the normal regulation navigation lights and strobes, and seemingly go about their business with complete disregard for air traffic & air safety regulations? If they're supposed to be so secret, (and they must have made a pretty good job of keeping all information about them secret, despite the number of sightings), why do they fly about, in a way which suggests that they're not really too bothered who sees them? What exact;y are they doing? Testing them? testing them how? That's why they have thousands of square Miles of test ranges, well away from anyone who might see what's going on. Why don't they keep to there? Why run the risk of one coming down (perhaps in a built up area) and laying the US Air Force open to being sued for negligence, not to mention blowing all their secrets ?

• Like 1

If they are "ours"

Its therapeutic if you actually seen one. The other option then (ET) Id be really po'd it didnt stop and pick me up.

But it was the lights that sold me on terrestrial. They just look like red outside motion lights you could buy at home depot...Colorwise.

Edited by AsteroidX

If this is truly manmade there will be no evidence what so ever, i was searching for any firm data for last 3 hours,from reading military documents visiting variety of sites... nothing... This is fine example of secret project, zero data on web. Leaks are so minimum you barely got any pictures at all or videos for that matter. There are some rumors but nothing substantial.. Only thing i learned is that there might be 3 of those in operation and their names and from which project they might originate.. i am saying might because there is again no actual circumstantial evidence for those...

Nothing firm at all and probably any nearly real evidence of such project will be denied or filled with loads of data like" they are aliens, they are falling debree " anything to confuse the reader / watcher from possible reality of project. But i firmly believe that NRO is in with this...

The Director of the NRO reports to both the Director of National Intelligence and the Secretary of Defense[2] and serves as Assistant Secretary of the Air Force (Intelligence Space Technology).
So in theory math does add up..but who else is in on this is even bigger mystery..
  • Like 1

@ Lord: Basic question how much do you know about them?

For people who dont know much about those triangles they just might be aliens.. They can do all you said simply because public has no information about them.. and we are guessing that they are manmade... we know sqiare about them. But there are some leaks suggesting it is manmade, but if noone acknowledges their existence there are no rules..

Edit: IF they had any normal regulation navigation lights and strobes poeple would soon point out that is manmade and needs to stick to FAA rules.. But since it doesnt it can roam free..

Edited by Tesla II

Amerix that photo up there how do you know it is a hoax?

I'm a skeptic, and even I know the photo is shopped. The original photo is all over the internet. But don't get me wrong. I don't deny the existence of the TR-3B. I just don't buy into the nonsense that it's "alien technology". These UFO/Alien pushers don't give man enough credit for technological innovation. We went from horse and buggy to landing a man on the moon in half a decade. No telling the technology we've developed now. The ones who scream "aliens!" don't give man enough credit, and that's wrong in my opinion.

• Like 1

@ Lord: Basic question how much do you know about them?

For people who dont know much about those triangles they just might be aliens.. They can do all you said simply because public has no information about them.. and we are guessing that they are manmade... we know sqiare about them. But there are some leaks suggesting it is manmade, but if noone acknowledges their existence there are no rules..

Edit: IF they had any normal regulation navigation lights and strobes poeple would soon point out that is manmade and needs to stick to FAA rules.. But since it doesnt it can roam free..

But if they were, as I presume is the suspicion, being used by the Govt. and the Intelligence people for purposes of spying on their own people, why use such a conspicuous way of doing it? We know how inconspicuous surveillance devices can be; why not, for example, use a small and inconspicuous, high-flying drone? Is it even necessray to use aircraft at all? Couldn't tracking devices do the job just as well?

I have only two words to say about black triangles:

Bikini wax.

I'm a skeptic, and even I know the photo is shopped. The original photo is all over the internet. But don't get me wrong. I don't deny the existence of the TR-3B. I just don't buy into the nonsense that it's "alien technology". These UFO/Alien pushers don't give man enough credit for technological innovation. We went from horse and buggy to landing a man on the moon in half a decade. No telling the technology we've developed now. The ones who scream "aliens!" don't give man enough credit, and that's wrong in my opinion.

Well glad to hear that and even if photo is fake the existance of that craft is undeniable. Like asteroid told us and comments bellow the video i posted all describe people with same experiences. I too at first thought about possibility of ET origin... but when i saw a documentary on NAZI " saucer " and how US brought the original plan with them through scientiests captured in paperclip op.. as the documentary progressed them suggested that those "alien" saucers are actualy test or prototype crafts developed by black wings of US agencies. There was even a recounstruction of a situation when of those projects crashed near some small US city.

Because people saw a saucer shaped craft the locals took it as aliencraft crashing down... There is even some documentation that shows progression of these project.. very interesting stuff.. tough i cant explain the abductions.. So yes i think man made quite a progress on diffrent fields of propulsion and design and god knows what we dont know..:)

• Like 1

But if they were, as I presume is the suspicion, being used by the Govt. and the Intelligence people for purposes of spying on their own people, why use such a conspicuous way of doing it? We know how inconspicuous surveillance devices can be; why not, for example, use a small and inconspicuous, high-flying drone? Is it even necessray to use aircraft at all? Couldn't tracking devices do the job just as well?

This is not only for spying... if it ever was ( actually i dont know what its purpose is )...but i am guessing this craft has ability to enter space and like Reagan said it even has a massive capacity for personel, he suggested. The primary job is in my opnion is possible human transport and research in edge of space... well since we saw some "hoaxed" pictures for which NASA said they are, never the less it shown the same exact craft... Wouldnt NASA help to conceal such project? Of course it would..

So based on that they are probably; been doing quite extensive research for some time. I bet on propulsion, support, radar, and similar technologies.

They have all the money on the world and Officials confirmed " They dont know where money goes " or " Money goes to Black budget projects like this and you dont need to know about it "

If you would have such a craft the gains would be incredible, you could do loads of research of space, erath, simply everything...

For the record i dont think actual alien ships were visiting earth and the first UFO euphoria began in middle of WW2, for which Nazis are responsible later the UFO sightings increased dramaticly, i wonder why? Maybe because US was so furious at trying to design a functional copy of this :

nazisaucer.jpg

So there are your foo fighters, unfortunally the chief scientiest a high ranking NAZI general disapperad towards and of the war, so he wasnt captured and he wasnt present on any of the hearings later on.

I`ll stick with the 99% Demons,The UFO`s are not ever going to come back ! Were just too nasty for there likes ! :alien::no:

• Like 1

The triangle exists whether you believe or not.

What it is and who it belongs to is the real question.

I've seen it, heck most people I know have seen it. lol

Which brings up the 2 big points:

If it's a secret military craft then why is it seen so much?

If it's a secret military craft then why is it mostly seen over Urban areas or busy motorways?

Those 2 facts are confusing to the military aircraft theory, unless it's not military but still terrestrial? What if it's a spy drone spying on civilian activity?

I really wouldn't put it past the government to be doing that. Right now the powerful countries int he world don't have much to fear in terms of military strikes from other countries. Seems the last few years have been about homeland security more than anything.

There is third point that adds mystery, the US government has states spy planes are obsolete now because of drones and satellites. So unless it's a big drone, that does leave some mystery.

• Like 1

In the article i linked, pres. Reagan says that " It can support 300 people ", There we leaks about names of them, names of project, still such secret cannot be proved by any means ..

I am sure this is not a SPY drone, nor it is a drone, it is huge in size. I think that showing on Urban areas and motorways is a good way to keep the suspense of aliens going on... so people wouldnt think on possible aircraft design being manmade. You know show here and there and people go " Wow alien mothership xD "...

Spy drones are usually very very small nowdays... This craft is purely of research nature and it is as big as it is so it can support loads of scientic,military and sponsor personel.

Just think about it, isnt alien sighting almost a fullproof cover for developing of such craft?

I saw a tiny version when I was a kid, but it likely was a model of some kind. I never saw an average-sized or large one. It would be great if they were extraterrestrial craft, but they're likely terrestrial technology that will be made public in the future. The theory about data-mining makes sense to me, although the huge ones might have other uses.

My sighting was in a fairly rural area. If it had its lights turned off would be near invisible except during a full moon.

If they are "ours", why do they (for a start) not display the normal regulation navigation lights and strobes, and seemingly go about their business with complete disregard for air traffic & air safety regulations? If they're supposed to be so secret, (and they must have made a pretty good job of keeping all information about them secret, despite the number of sightings), why do they fly about, in a way which suggests that they're not really too bothered who sees them? What exact;y are they doing? Testing them? testing them how? That's why they have thousands of square Miles of test ranges, well away from anyone who might see what's going on. Why don't they keep to there? Why run the risk of one coming down (perhaps in a built up area) and laying the US Air Force open to being sued for negligence, not to mention blowing all their secrets ?

Those are good points. I lived close to an Air Force base when I had my sighting, but, like you said, some sightings weren't close to military installations. It could be that they want to test their long-range and sustained flying abilities (shrug). My gut instinct says "terrestrial", but it would be cool if that wasn't true!

• Like 1