Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ozman

67 dead cats and 99 live cats taken from home

5 posts in this topic

WRIGHT, N.Y. (AP) — Authorities say 67 dead cats and 99 living cats had to be removed from a filthy home in upstate New York

http://www.seattlepi...ome-4225828.php

Edited by ozman

This breaks my heart,poor kitties. As for the woman who had these poor souls living in crates from ceiling to floor and keeping dead cats in a freezer,I dont care what your "mentality" is If you are able to live and care for YOURSELF and choosing to be responsible for these many cat's live up to it!. This is disgusting it makes me sick when people cannot care for their pets :angry:

[Cries] Oh, I hate hearing about situations like this. I hope the cats find good homes later this year. Ugh. I watching situations like this on the local news (which is rare) and those animal cops shows on The Animal Planet channel.

heartbreaking

:( :( :(

Do you have any idea how much money you need to feed that many cats ,and ...I have 11 cats. The stench they can make is horrific.

I cannot imagine 99....and who keeps dead cats ..who ?

Disgusting! How could someone do that! There are just some people who don't deserve free will!