Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection VS Privacy

monicarichardson

I know many of you here are quite skilled at AP, so I thought I'd ask: given that just about anybody can learn AP and basically travel without limitations and fly/walk through walls and closed doors, is there such thing as PRIVACY? Astral Projection is not a topic openly discussed around the world. Every year, more and more people become interested in it. Does this mean that every year there is less and less privacy? I know it sounds silly, but can you assume that whenever you take shower, you might not be alone??? That's a bit terrifying, don't you think? Have you done anything immoral while astral projecting? Have you spied on anybody? Went through doors that were not supposed to be open? Seen things that were not supposed to be seen?

• Like 1

AP can be used to violate others,and control them if you know how. To do so is a karmic no no .There are repercussions for future lifetimes .

• Like 2

I know many of you here are quite skilled at AP, so I thought I'd ask: given that just about anybody can learn AP and basically travel without limitations and fly/walk through walls and closed doors, is there such thing as PRIVACY? Astral Projection is not a topic openly discussed around the world. Every year, more and more people become interested in it. Does this mean that every year there is less and less privacy? I know it sounds silly, but can you assume that whenever you take shower, you might not be alone??? That's a bit terrifying, don't you think? Have you done anything immoral while astral projecting? Have you spied on anybody? Went through doors that were not supposed to be open? Seen things that were not supposed to be seen?

Negative sponsoring emotions will prevent ap travelers from being malaligned in their endevours. Negative thoughts reflect back upon the thinker.

• Like 1

I would like some opinions on an incident I had recently. I have always considered myself quite overly active in terms of detailed vivid dreams and thing like that and have a vivid imagination however what happened shocked me. I was going through a quite stressful time, family issues and stuff. My girlfriend suggested I try and switch off by meditating.

Not knowing how to she kind of guided me and said she would do a little bit of Raiki which I had not experienced either. I am quite open and willing to give

anything a go without slating it first so away I went. After an hour or so she came back into the room and called me. I thought I was on the bed for about 15 mins. It was very relaxing and I told her I felt nice and chilled after. I said I may do it again. It worked for me.

We went for dinner that night had a nice evening and went to bed for work the next day.

What happened next was the most surreal experience of my 29 years.

She fell asleep first and I was lying there in a sleepy haze when I started to see images like a reel of cartoon film. I could hear cars going by outside and knew where I was but like an extra set of eyes I could see this humorous clip of a dog in dungarees walking along trying to pick up what looked like sausages. I was drawn in by its humour and went with it. It soon turned darker an d more sinister as his eyelids appeared pulled back and he could no longer pick up the sausages.

I then had other more vivid images coming to me some nice like people playing cricket in a sundrenced orchard and then

a feeling of what I can only describe as a slowly descending elevator. It became dark and gloomy and although I was still more than likely looking at the same familiar backdrop of our bedroom it was no longer relevant or even registering with me. As I descended I felt a bad vibe but kept going out of curiosity. It became darker and darker until I could see something in the darkness. It was like a bubbling mass of black tar with claw like exoskeletal forms moving.I could almost hear the simmering from it. I began to feel a strong urge to get out of there. My curiosity had got the better of me as I just thought "its in my head".

I began to panic and then I felt something coming for me from above like a giant bedsheet being wrapped around me and drawing me up gradually. As I got to the top I looked left I could see my girlfriend asleep in the same position...I didnt stop though and I kept ascending as though i was cupped in a giants hand. I looked down and could see the roof of our apartment. I kept going and it was dark as it was at night but I felt

elated and was a polar opposite of how I felt when i was down in that pit. I looked down and could see the bedsheet corkscrewing as we went up. I was so concentrated on looking down that after a few minutes I looked across and could see the blue haze of the atmosphere and the curvature of the earth. I was in disbelief but not in the slightest scared.

As I came to a stop hundreds of miles up I could feel warmth and looked around me to see several orbs of light around me. What struck me most is when I looked at them my eyes reacted to them. Like when some idiot turns on the light when your asleep!! And the heat from them. It was undeniable to me that I was now really experiencing something that was not my mind wandering! I was not cultivating this myself. I had a knowing that these orbs were my family however they were all probably having a "run of the mill" normal night in bed elsewhere.

I then was brought back down until I was laying beside my girlfriend who was out for the count. I heard the traffic going by outside and realized it was probably over. I felt confused and flat, a bit of a comedown is an understatement to say the least. I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water and rolled and smoked a cigarette looking out my sitting room window at the night sky. "what just happened"?? I managed to go to sleep and when I woke the next day I felt so lucky and grateful for everything in my life.

This feeling lasted for about a week or so before daily commuting and the normal daily grind started to dilute the intense feelings that came with the experience. I then told my girlfriend one night after a few too many drinks. When she rang me from work the next day to tell me that people all over the internet were discussing similar things she said !I think you have had an astral projection... I have not had one since but would like some feedback from anyone who wishes to give me some guidance on why, how or what caused this....

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Best Regards,

K

• Like 1

This does sound like a projection. Here is an ongoing thread... http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219629 .. This is a thread for anything related to AP. Take a look through it, and if you have questions, ask in that thread, or create a new thread.

Welcome to UM!

• Like 2

Negative sponsoring emotions will prevent ap travelers from being malaligned in their endevours. Negative thoughts reflect back upon the thinker.

:lol: care to write that so it can be undersood? Or perhaps give an example?

From what I've read (I havn't Ap'd yet), you can take a peek at secret places and view things that under normal circumstances you're not aloud to see, kind of like remote viewing, as long as the intention is benign and not self serving.. Sometimes though, an objects true shape or meaning is not the same in the astral as it is in woken reality.. As far as taking a peek at the neighbour having a shower goes, I assume that kind of intention to invade someone elses personal space and privacy would have immediate consequences that would make it not worth the effort.. I've never heard of it being done before, and quite frankly, if one can walk the astral and go and see or do anything the heart desires I can't imagine many would want to waste their time playing the peeping tom.

• Like 2

:lol: care to write that so it can be undersood? Or perhaps give an example?

;) sure. All actions or intentions have a sponsoring emotion. There are really only 2. Fear and love. The act of spying on Somone would be sponsored by fear. You are seeking information because you fear the lak of haveing it. It's a negative persuit. While say the act of visiting Somone to be Find a way to help them Woud be an act of love. It's a dicey game though some intentions while seemingly loving are infact fearful. The problem with altered states is that your innermost self will manifest deep internal imagery. Fear based intentions only manifest negative issues and prevent a journeyer from ever moving past their fears and walls. It's one of the reasons an altered state practice is do healing. Everything inside must be delt with. You are not free in the spirit until you are free from yourself and your anima.

• Like 2

The only problem with this is most problem is most people just discount Astral Projection as Dreaming. However i have more of the same concerns if Ghosts Truly are real. Since there is more evidence to support the existence of Spirits rather than Astral Projection.

In a way this is what seeker is talking about. It is the intent of an experience whic counts. I once accidently viewed a work colleague in her bedroom wearing some men's boxer shorts to bed. I was so intrigued that i asked her at work why she was wearing them and she explained her reason to me.

She was apparently amused But i found out later she was also quite concerned, and every night checked to see if she could detect any presence above her.

Now i wasnt feeling guilty in my own mind because it was entirely accidental. As I explained to her, I would never intentionally intrude on a lady's boudoir in a projection, any more than in real life, but sometimes we think things are just dreams until we find out the truth later. I am especially careful after the trouble i got into for doing the same thing in obes as a young teenager. But i do not stop all my dreams from taking interesting turns just to avoid possible problems. Rather i explore them to the fullest and take them where i can. If it turns out they were OBEs, I just have to be careful in disclosing them.

But if i had intended a breach of privacy, that intent would have created consequences and feed back within my mind and would have affected future projections and my confidence in them..

For intentional OBES I try to seek permission from people I am observing, before hand, or remain at a distance which does not intrude on their privacy. None the less, one gets to know many "secrets" about people around you through observation. I have always held these in confidence since childhood.

Edited by Mr Walker
  • Like 2

In a way this is what seeker is talking about. It is the intent of an experience whic counts. I once accidently viewed a work colleague in her bedroom wearing some men's boxer shorts to bed. I was so intrigued that i asked her at work why she was wearing them and she explained her reason to me.

She was apparently amused But i found out later she was also quite concerned, and every night checked to see if she could detect any presence above her.

Now i wasnt feeling guilty in my own mind because it was entirely accidental. As I explained to her, I would never intentionally intrude on a lady's boudoir in a projection, any more than in real life, but sometimes we think things are just dreams until we find out the truth later. I am especially careful after the trouble i got into for doing the same thing in obes as a young teenager. But i do not stop all my dreams from taking interesting turns just to avoid possible problems. Rather i explore them to the fullest and take them where i can. If it turns out they were OBEs, I just have to be careful in disclosing them.

But if i had intended a breach of privacy, that intent would have created consequences and feed back within my mind and would have affected future projections and my confidence in them..

For intentional OBES I try to seek permission from people I am observing, before hand, or remain at a distance which does not intrude on their privacy. None the less, one gets to know many "secrets" about people around you through observation. I have always held these in confidence since childhood.

yes I have accidentally intruded on someone as well. problem was that she was unconsciously projecting herself an I scared the crap out of her. yes it is the intent. The deep intent . sometimes we think we are doing something positive when in fact we are doing something fearful. this is also why I think experiments an cia research failed in this department, whom those with legitimate scientific minds like Robert Monroe who seem to have some success.

I would say astral is a door that is usually not opened. Knock and the door will be opened. Most people who can control it are of moral nature since you have to overcome the lower ego to have control. There are some of the dark brotherhood who may attempt things for their own benefits who are not moral. They aren't usually aren't experts of control so you usually don't need to be too concerned about them.

There are ways to build clouds or fields that can block unwanted AP intrusions. It works kind of like a magic circle some people use in the occult but it's really about building a field that protects from unwanted intruders.

Eternal One knows and sees all even through the clouds because He is within everyone and everything. We are never really alone if you know what I mean.

Edited by White Unicorn

Thank you B Randomly. I know the discussion was on privacy while doing this. I was just putting it to you guys who seem to already know

quite a lot in regards to AP. Many Thanks....will follow the link :yes: