Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Starving abandoned dog,eats own tail .

Simbi Laveau

http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2013/01/starving-dog-eats-own-tail-but-is-saved-by-kindly-landlord/

Tenants who had been evicted,left behind a number of dogs,in cages ,to fend for themselves .

Most of the dogs had been rescued .By the time they found Goldie,she was emaciated ,and her tail was gone .

That's really sad. But, it seems like she is recovering well, which is good.

• Like 1

You'd have thought i'd have learnt not to click on threads like this by now, cause they just depress the hell out of me...

I do a lot of rescue work . This is a happy ending. I've seen much worse . They just rescued a dog that had her nose and lips cut off...

She's doing well,but .....it gives one pause ,what kind of creature,can do such a thing .

Long before that Canadian cannibal guy was on police radar for eating his boyfriend ,we had a facebook page ,searching for him for killing kittens ,in the most horrible ways I've ever seen .

We had been after him on three continents ,two years before he killed and ate someone .....

I thin animal abusers should go to jail .

• Like 1

You'd have thought i'd have learnt not to click on threads like this by now, cause they just depress the hell out of me...

I say that all the time and I still do it.. Same with women's magazines. Yet the second I am out of the house, I can't pass a news stand, next thing I know I am paying for a couple at the counter !! . The morbid and horror stories you read in them would make watching Eastenders seem like a comedy

http://www.lifewithd...indly-landlord/

Tenants who had been evicted,left behind a number of dogs,in cages ,to fend for themselves .

Most of the dogs had been rescued .By the time they found Goldie,she was emaciated ,and her tail was gone .

Poor dog..I am glad the landlord took charge .. Hope Goldie does well... We once had a golden Labrador named Goldie too..

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

"None of Coppes’ former tenants laid claim to the withering dog, so no charges are able to be filed for animal abuse."

This makes me regret not taking a law degree.

• Like 1

All the former tenants should be caged out in the cold for 3 weeks and deprived of food,as for the landlord took him 3 weeks to go check the place out?Someone should go make him wear his *ss for a hat!

• Like 1