Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photography Challenge

orangepeaceful79

Jules99 - a simple 'like' isn't enough for that stunning dragonfly image - that's a work of art.. Applause!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

And here is a kind of perspective shot. It's actually a vertical panorama taken from a man-lift I used to paint the sign below...

HeinzVertical.jpg

HeinzSignPaint13.jpg

That's where your ketchup used to come from. It is now apartments and garages. The top pic was taken from around 100' high or a little higher or about where you see the round stone emblem on the peak on the right of the picture. The top of the sign is in the 90' range I believe.

• Like 3

The easiest way out there know is from a web page. Open the full size photo in a page, right click it, copy it and paste it here. I use photobucket.com and I don't use the image code options. I just open my pic, copy and paste it. I'm sure you could do it from Facebook too which would be a simple way of uploading pics to the web. You can't copy and paste from a desktop folder though you can use the attactchment function on this comment editor and it'll put a small clickable thumbnail in your comment.

Probably asked a million times. How do I upload pics

Hi there,

There is a couple of ways you can do this. You can either attach your file from your computer using the uploader, which can be toggled on by clicking the use more reply options located in the right handside of the posting box. This will upload a thumbnail size. Those who are not members can not view your thumbnails if you do it this way i believe.

If you would like your photo to appear big on the page, in the same way most of these are being displayed then you need to first upload your photo to a hosting site such as photobucket, flickr, or tinypic, or the UM gallery.

If you want to use the UM gallery, you simply click on your name at the top of your page, drop down menu will show a gallery link. Click that and begin to upload some pictures to your UM album. To paste a pic into a post, open a second window to your gallery, open the pic you would like to paste, and click on the right hand side options>share links> and the first bbc link so it's highlighted and right click it and save link, paste that link into your post.

FYI - flickr and UM gallery give you copyright rights for your images, i do not know about photobucket or tinypic. One advantage about tinypic is you can upload something very quickly without joining or having to log in, however, if copyright is a concern to you, be careful about that. It depends whether you want to have the capacity to build an online album or not as to which host you use.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• 3 weeks later...

HI Bozena,

Hit the button to the right hand side of the text box which says "more reply options".

Underneath you will see the menu for attaching files. Note that once you have selected a file to attach, you must press the "attach this file" button under the browse button.

Members in one Photo Forum told me, they like photos from old towns.

Here is one:

20uxuep.jpg

I also like more old town than the new. Old towns have some mystery, some history.

HI Bozena,

Hit the button to the right hand side of the text box which says "more reply options".

Underneath you will see the menu for attaching files. Note that once you have selected a file to attach, you must press the "attach this file" button under the browse button.

Thank you very much.

Sorry, I didn't find the place to attach photo, so I did the same way, as I have done before.

One question: I had before two photos, one AVATAR and one PROFILE PICTURE.

How can I do it now? I don't like to hang around, all over. Beside that, I have so many beautiful flowers.

B.

Hi there,

To change your profile picture, go to your profile and click your profile picture. That will come up with an option to change it.

Great image and impressive Flickr stream

Thank you, much appreciated :)

Nice, Mythical - and it immediately reminded me of this one.. like yours better though..

gallery_95887_13_12749.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...