Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did Illuminati Down The Titanic, Twin Towers?

Firestone66

I'm going to down tools after this post....

I read a book called "The Titanic Secret" by James Steel last year.It's about a British intelligence agent who's task was to eliminate this guy and his bodyguards on the Titanic before the guy stirred something up by forming an alliance between the States and Germany.So this pre- emptied America's involvement in World War One by five years.If the guy and his bodyguards had made it to New York it wouldn't have been the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand that would have been the catalyst.If the intelligence agent has failed or lost touch they had a submarine patrolling the surrounding waters just in case.So that's what happened and the Titanic ended up being torpedoed.Even though our hero went down with the ship he managed to get on board the lifeboat that was capsized in the confusion and panic of bailing ship.It sounds like speculative fiction but it's more or less what happened.

This is as close as I've seen to an actual conspiracy involving the Titanic.You can discuss the manufactured plight of the Lituahinia with other like- minded people but I'm beat.

You DO realize that the book you are referring to is a WORK OF FICTION, right...?

Based on the reviews I've seen so far, it seems to have been intended more for an adolescent rather than adult audience and was written with predictable plot elements, not very well developed characters.

And please, for the love of whatever deity you follow, its L U S I T A N I A.

Cz

• Like 1

You DO realize that the book you are referring to is a WORK OF FICTION, right...?

Based on the reviews I've seen so far, it seems to have been intended more for an adolescent rather than adult audience and was written with predictable plot elements, not very well developed characters.

And please, for the love of whatever deity you follow, its L U S I T A N I A.

Cz

Well pardon me for breathing.

For the love of god I did describe it as speculative fiction.

When I said "more or less" I was referring to the plot.

There was no way I was making it out as fact.

If there was any confusion it wasn't intentional on my part.

I pointed it out because it's the closest to an Illuminati plot be it fact or fiction.

It was my unique way of ripping the original premise of the thread to shreds.

I can't see why you were getting annoyed at my spelling mistake there.

It's just one of those things because I'm usually top notch.

Now I've truly done with this thread and in all likelihood this forum.

Edited by Medium Brown

Well pardon me for breathing.

No apologies required.

For the love of god I did describe it as speculative fiction.

Actually, you said this:

It sounds like speculative fiction but it's more or less what happened.

Which to me translates to you saying that its sounds like its fiction, but it is really what happened, in your opinion.

When I said "more or less" I was referring to the plot.

There was no way I was making it out as fact.

Then you need to be a bit more clear, because sometimes in these types of discussions, it becomes difficult to figure out when someone is being serious or not when they aren't clear on what their position is.

If there was any confusion it wasn't intentional on my part.

Fair enough...

I pointed it out because it's the closest to an Illuminati plot be it fact or fiction.

It was my unique way of ripping the original premise of the thread to shreds.

Fair enough, too...

I can't see why you were getting annoyed at my spelling mistake there.

It's just one of those things because I'm usually top notch.

I pointed it out BECAUSE the rest of your posts appeared "top notch"... maybe I should have included a ;) ...?

Now I've truly done with this thread and in all likelihood this forum.

Your choice, unfortunate as it may be....

Cz

Edited by Czero 101

I don't think the illuminati were responsible for the sinking of the titanic to be frank

• Like 1

I don't think the illuminati were responsible for the sinking of the titanic to be frank

Quoted for truthery!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok... I actually liked this... Not so much the 9-11 part, but the thinking that one way or another it COULD of been a plot to be rid of many of the top tier holders. Not that I believe it in the slightest... But it is food for thought... Who knows, The hull could of been have been weaken during construction in one way or another and the iceburg hitting it first was just a fluke...

This is Chess, not checkers...

Actually, this sort of demented conspiracy nonsense is neither chess nor checkers but more on the IQ level of tic-tac-to.

Actually, this sort of demented conspiracy nonsense is neither chess nor checkers but more on the IQ level of tic-tac-to.

I disagree, more like 'snakes and ladders'.

• 2 months later...

The Illuminati must've downed the Titanic because on this attached picture, there is a hole and it has been pushed outwards. An iceberg pushes inwards so this suggests an explosion of some sort.

post-139434-0-40761500-1368431747_thumb.

The Illuminati must've downed the Titanic because on this attached picture, there is a hole and it has been pushed outwards. An iceberg pushes inwards so this suggests an explosion of some sort.

Yes, the only logical conclusion is the Illuminati and not the ship collapsing on the sea floor. They probably also wiped out the dinosaurs.
  • Like 1

Yes, the only logical conclusion is the Illuminati and not the ship collapsing on the sea floor. They probably also wiped out the dinosaurs.

DOnt forget the Loch Nessy !and Big-Foot !