Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
questionmark

Strict Gun Laws in Chicago Can’t Stem Shootin

79 posts in this topic

Yep. Looks like the word "forbidden" to me.

My bad. Sorry.

Edit: and in case anybody wonders, I asked my friend to give me a trick question that those who ever got a NYC license should know. The answer is: the correctly filled seller section on the Purchase Permit. In NY City you did not get a license and could go out and buy any gun you wanted, you got a license for a certain gun, so you actually had to buy it after obtaining the purchase permit (limited to a certain gun type), get the license and then pick the gun up. If you wanted another gun the whole rigmarole started over again. And if you wanted to sell your gun you could only do it to a licensed dealer or to somebody with a purchase permit, then that gun would be taken off your license. ( A system that would prevent guns from getting in the wrong hands, though a little complicated)

Edited by questionmark
1 person likes this

To better clarify what I'm talking about ill say one more thing. With Obama's executive order initiatives concerning mental health and firearm ownership there is concern people simply will not seek help thinking they will lose their firearm rights forever. I was looking for a discussion on a way to prevent people from not seeking the help they need while reassuring them try will not lose their rights permanently. It wasn't even the major part of my post. Responsibility and education was my main focus. And asinine regulations preventing law abiding citizens from owning a firearm that is deemed scary when in reality it is just perception and how clip size is irrelevant.

While I normally don't correct spelling or grammer either but, since you felt the need to correct aztec, I feel the need to correct you. It's I'll not ill or Ill. I'll means I will, Ill or ill means to not feel well. :yes:

While I normally don't correct spelling or grammer either but, since you felt the need to correct aztec, I feel the need to correct you. It's I'll not ill or Ill. I'll means I will, Ill or ill means to not feel well. :yes:

Thank you for that. That darn autocorrect! LOL I'll try to be more aware in the future. Very thoughtful of you to help me out. I'll see you around my friend.

Also it's aztek :w00t: I'm just messing around with you, who cares anyway right! LOL

Edited by Aus Der Box Skeptisch

In sort of related news.....

More 911 calls won't get in-person response starting Sunday

The Chicago Police Department hopes to free up the equivalent of 44 officers a day by no longer dispatching cops for certain crimes, like burglaries and car thefts in which the offender is no longer at the scene and no one is in immediate danger.

Police confirmed the change, which takes effect Sunday. Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy told aldermen last year he was considering a move in that direction.

http://www.chicagotr...0,5165667.story

The hope is those extra 44 cops a day will help with some of the violence going on.

1 person likes this