Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My personal Alien abduction story.

thatperson

and that would be me..

So you're saying that it was completely made up, then? Why don't you say to that the OP directly, and explain just why you believe that they're lying.

• Like 1

So you're saying that it was completely made up, then? Why don't you say to that the OP directly, and explain just why you believe that they're lying.

Ok.. yes.. Sorry That.. but I do not believe you.. there is no plausable evidence at all that aliens have been abuducting people..

either your making the story up.. or your mind is covering something else up..

Ok.. yes.. Sorry That.. but I do not believe you.. there is no plausable evidence at all that aliens have been abuducting people..

either your making the story up.. or your mind is covering something else up..

So, beyond parroting the tired old line (all together now) "there is No Evidence", you actually have nothing constructive to suggest other than implying that the person is a liar.

I am afraid that just comes across as plain rude. I expect you'd see it as "hard nosed skepticism" or "rational thinking" or something, but so often, that's just a euphemism for rude.

Sorry to be blunt, but hey, it's not blunt, it's just rational thinking.

• Like 2

I'm a blunt person..

either he is making it up.. or his mind is covering up some other incident..

security camera's around the perimeter of your house will make all this go away...

-g00dfella: If i had the money I would,but honestly it scares me to think what i may see..

Or you get some real footage of some Aliens and prove once and for all there real. I know what i would be doing.

• Like 1

I believe his first story, from when he was 4 years old. He had a classic case of sleep paralisis(sp?). Couldnt move, heard a humming noise, then of course the mysterious presents of black figures in the room. Sounds like its a common thing in the family as well. My cousin had a very similar experiance while staying the night at my house. We thought all kinds of crazy things till one day on these very boards I ran across someone who told me all about it. Alittle research went a long way in easing his fear from it.

How many of these experiances happened during sleep? Even a nap in the middle of the day? The rest of the story is above me to explain, but that first story is identical to the typical SP experiance.

• Like 1

the deep black eye's reflected the light really well. He was short but honestly not to short, he was about an average teenager in height, he had the Demeanor of a serious business man..it was weird.

I know what you mean. I had an experience before and during that experience I encountered a being almost exactly as you described the only difference is that I was able to see it really well. It had a tanish complexion. The skin was kind of wrinkled. It seem really old. Short but not to short. The one thing I remember distinctively about the whole experience was the seriousness of this being. When i looked into its eyes it gave off such a serious energy. I mean crazy seriousssssss. Never felt anything like it before. Then I blacked out...

Hello good people, I am new to this site and honestly joined it to share a story that ruined my childhood and still plagues my recent adulthood. Im not an older person nor am I a credible person like a police officer and this is the first time i have shared my story so whether you believe me or not is well, up to you. My story starts about 15 years ago, I was only 4 years old at the time and i was an active little kid, always smiling and bouncing around like a never ending ball of energy. I remember having a generic red race car bed at my fathers house that i would sleep in. Well one night in 1997 i remember watching a movie with my step mother and father, it was around 10:00 pm so ofcrouse my stepmother sends me off to bed. After i got comfy I eventually passed out, well i would say about couple hours later a bright blue tinted light gleamed through the window that was right across from my bed. I was a pretty smart kid,my thought process was well over my age so as you could imagine i was pretty curious and wanted to find out what this light was. I attempted to get up but it was almost impossible for me to even lift a finger, I had no idea what was going on so i started to yell for my stepmother but no response which was weird because my fathers room was basically next to my room so there is no reason for them not to hear my screams. At this point I remember hearing a huming noise, it was low and kind of relaxing so before i knew it I drifted back to sleep. Next thing i remember waking up just for a second and there before my eyes were two black silhouette to whom i thought was my stepbrother and one of his childhood friends but when my vision cleared I realized it was not what it seemed. They were short, greyish with hints of darker colors, big eyes that were almond in shape, with a robotic look to them...like they had no soul (Mind you i have never seen nor heard of a Grey alien in media prior to this). Before i knew it jolted up hyperventilating and sweating, then i let out a massive scream which woke up my stepmother and father sending them into a panic. My stepmother phoned my real mother to let her know that i was acting beyond strange, i wouldn't stop crying and refused to lay in my race car bed. When my mom finally picked me up and we got home I remember her asking me what happened, at that time i couldn't really explain the creatures so the only way i could describe it was as a "skinny, no teeth, and small great white shark that could walk". She glanced at me with a worried, shocked look and frantically asked me to draw what i saw..so I did. After drawing it i gave to my mom and immediately she dropped the paper from her hands, she started to cry and began to stroke my head saying "i'm sorry this happended to you, i wish i could've prevented it" I never could figure out what she meant till years later. The years that followed were hard for me, I went from being a happy little kid to being a quiet and depressed individual, with psychologist quickly consuming my daily life. As i got older the experience's got worse and worse, everything from abduction's, them peeking at me through windows, and even one on one contact in my own house without any attempt to block my memory. Even more chilling then the actually experience's was this story my mother eventually told me that explains whay she said sorry to me when i was 4 years old. She starts off by telling me that she was about half way through pregnancy with me, one night she fell asleep around 12:30/12:45am which is nothing abnormal for her ofcourse, well she goes on to tell me that she woke up to the exact same beings staring at her from the foot of her bed, frantically she starts to scream and move but ofcourse she couldn't. She contuined to give me a detailed and spine tingling story of how they took her from her bed to a brightly lit room with what seemed like a tv screen placed in front of her, then the screen comes on and shows a black haired baby staring at what seemed to be planet earth, next thing she know's the baby grows what seemsto be sharp, metal teeth that takes a bite into the planet earth and basically consumes it... She begins to cry during the story, screaming at me saying " I'm sorry!! I'm sorry this happened to you!" I didn't know what to do or say, I never thought my mother had these same strange events happen to her and apprently it has happended to my father,grandmother,and grandfather.. Now im 19 years old, still having these experience's and its consuming me..I can't sleep, eat, or even walk into rooms because i am in fear "them" waiting for me.. I have had many experience's and many incredible story's to tell but i dont know where to go or who to see so that's why i am here.. I am lost.. if you take time to read my story or even care in general to glance I appreciate the time you took out of your day.. like i said this is my first time telling my story to anyone not family so yea...

-ThatPerson-

Hi and welcome.

May I ask a few questions?:

what were you watching that night?

how old is your stepbrother?

what woke you the first time, when you saw the blue light?

how long did you hear the humming prior to sleeping?

what made your stepmother think you were acting weird? (rather than just nightmares)

how far was your mothers house from your fathers house?

what time did your mum pick you up?

many thanks

I don't believe it either, the original story just looks exactly like that a story, pointless details about racing car beds etc, rings completely hollow to me. That's my opinion anyway.

• Like 1

I believe that this abduction phenomenon is the mind playing nasty games with the unwilling owner.

Watch the video posted by preacherman.

ET has no place in this "mystery".

• Like 1

Or you get some real footage of some Aliens and prove once and for all there real. I know what i would be doing.

You really think that would make a difference? Fake!

You really think that would make a difference? Fake!

Of course it would be fake,... unless of course, you are one of those that actually believes in this alien abduction nonsense?

Of course it would be fake,... unless of course, you are one of those that actually believes in this alien abduction nonsense?

Dont humans abduct animals in and out the wild for observation? Don't humans also tag and track those abducted wild animals to continue there observation? Isnt it also true that humans sedate these animals prior to the examinations and experiments?

The abductions we hear all about could very much be the same damn thing we've been doing to the animals in our planet all this time. How ironic its happening to us as well. Examined, tracked and surveyed. Don't forget the sedation process ("sleep paralysis"). There could be another intelligent species in this infinite universe doing the very same thing we've been doing all along. Instead of traveling country to country, they travel from solar system to the next. Planet to planet. Since we are limited technologically, we just go from one jungle to the next. How do you think chimpanzee's view us when we abduct them from there homes, sedate them and conduct painful examinations. And then put them back in the wild. Dont you think they have vage memories of the encounter though they were sedated?

Why is it hard for humans to stomach the same process they've done in the wild is happening to them.

Edited by Dr. Mrdad
  • Like 8

Yeah and then once he posted it up on here people would still deny that its real

• Like 1

I noticed someone else mentioned security cameras, you gave the pattended UFO abductee/ Demon in-house response of "i wish i could afford it." I'm glad someone posted the $35 dollar set-up. But realistically you are looking at about $125-$165 investment to END all of this OR get some REAL attention from scientists and authorities who can help you. (Plus you'll be rich which never hurts.)

I noticed you have responded alot, and not made further mention of getting the cameras, which tells me you don't mind all of this going on and probably just want the attention and to talk about it with others.

Now you might say that above paragraph is a rude assumption, and you may be right...prove it to me, get some cameras, set them up and take your life back.

Edited by CakeOrDeath

"thatperson"

Cildhood abductions are not that unusual. Check out the Thomas E. Reed - Family Abduction

If you come to these type of silly forums people will trash your thread or give you a hard time. They have it all figured out yet seem to know very little about the actual phenomenon. If you are looking for support try a support group. There's more info on MUFON's forum.

• Like 1

There's more info on MUFON's forum.

Of course you could go to the MUFON forum's.. yes.. people believe anything there..

personally.. I would try to figure out what is actually going on in your mind.. a good therapist that kind of thing..

Why is it hard for humans to stomach the same process they've done in the wild is happening to them.

It might have something to do with the credible evidence for ET being zero.

Edited by Hazzard

I wasn't poking fun. This person claims their life is essentially it shambles, can't sleep, nervous to look around every corner etc. A decent camera set-up will only help move the process along. If nothing is captured at all on the cameras, and the "abductions" continue, this person can narrow the problem down to internal/mental health issues.

Or if something is captured, they can seek out different professional help, I'd definitely report it not only to the police but local college science departments etc. and get some assistance.

I don't see how what I am posing is a bad thing, I never suggested this isn't occuring.

It might have something to do with the credible evidence for ET being zero.

Zero and still counting Hazzard! :tu: