Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My personal Alien abduction story.

thatperson

It happened. Watch and learn folks

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxcnijVF-iw&feature=player_embedded[/media]#!

That was downright terrifying to watch

Well, abducties, why not ask ETs how to grow perfect gallium bismide (or at least gallium arsenide bismide with bismuth, of say, 60%), just innocent question. Sure, much advanced ETs would know how to do it. That would save us many billions.

Check out this abduction video and let me know what you think:

I should note that the abductee and the video were presented at the UK Exopolitics Initiative conference.

It might have something to do with the credible evidence for ET being zero.

And the millions of people across the world having the same experiences isnt?

Check out this abduction video and let me know what you think:

that is a awesome tick..

And the millions of people across the world having the same experiences isnt?

the problem is the 'millions of people across the world having the same experiences'

basically its millions of people trying to get their 15 minutes of fame.. UFO's are big bucks.. you tell a 'believable' tale and you will make money from it.. the world is full of gullible people who will pay to hear it..

out of that million I will say there is 1% that have had some kind of actual experience.. I wont say ufo's or aliens.. but actually have had a experience that makes you go hmmmm....

so far.. I have not read.. seen.. watched anything that makes me go hmm...

the problem is the 'millions of people across the world having the same experiences'

basically its millions of people trying to get their 15 minutes of fame.. UFO's are big bucks.. you tell a 'believable' tale and you will make money from it.. the world is full of gullible people who will pay to hear it..

out of that million I will say there is 1% that have had some kind of actual experience.. I wont say ufo's or aliens.. but actually have had a experience that makes you go hmmmm....

i don't necessarily believe its "millions of people trying to get there 15 minutes of fame"

its quite evident that there is something going on here with these people and there experiences

now is it terrestial or extraterrestial?

i'm a skeptic as well but am perplexed about a couple of things

if this can be limited to a strictly human experience,you do have people unknown to each other,living in different countries explaining the same thing

many of these people haven't had any interest or any real knowledge of "aliens" prior to there encounters..this is odd

but of course our subconscience minds are subject to the same information here on earth

it would seem plausible that if there were some sort of psychological link we have yet to understand..peoples experiences could be very similar

the other thing is why is it so far fetched to think there could be some form of intelligence engaging with us?

hardcore proof or evidence could very well be non existant by design

what ever it is may be slowly letting there prescence known in order to let us grasp and adapt

the sad thing is anyone can come on here and for there own kicks write an abduction story..sit back and laugh at the responses

answer with bogus questions...there is just no way of knowing who is telling the truth and who isn't

its frustrating for those of us who want to draw conclusions

• Like 1

Of course you could go to the MUFON forum's.. yes.. people believe anything there..

personally.. I would try to figure out what is actually going on in your mind.. a good therapist that kind of thing..

Alien abduction is very much a real phenomenon and can not be explained by sleep paralysis. Many alien abduction cases invlove UFO incidents and not a person in their bedroom sleeping. When a person is sleeping they are in a vulnerble state so it is an opportune time for some abductions to take place but the bedroom abduction scenario is not indicative of all alien abductions.

Also although you may think it is cute to make fun of abductees but keep in mind many of them experience a lot of pain and suffering and there is no recourse. Here's a person that appeared on MUFON's forum and you can see how alien abductions have affected their life:

Disclosure? Not a chance

The reason is very simple, it is fear - the general public would be scared silly, way worse than they were by Sept. 11th or even during any of our past world wars.

The public needs to believe the military or police can or at some point in the future, keep them safe. They hold onto that belief so they can sleep and still get up in the morning and function day to day, BUT, how would they feel when they find out their government is absolutely - totally powerless and these aliens have been taking people anytime they want and conducting medical experiments on them.

Can you imagine how people will react when the authorities are forced to admit they are absolutely totally powerless against these forces and you are on your own?

The majority of abductees suffer with PTSD and are traumatized... most often since early childhood. What our experience shows- this is not the wonderful space brother concept that delusional fans of this phenomenon hope it will be. Most people do not understand the surreal fear and anxiety abductees deal with. People who think that the public could handle this, are emotionally removed from reality or more likely just trying to tell you how smart and sophisticated they are. We haven’t emotionally evolved any since the War of the Worlds radio show and if anything are more angry and scared then during those bucolic times.

If disclosure happened, the news would be 24/7 interviewing abduction researchers and a unlimited line of SCREAMING - crying mothers and other victims, demanding someone, anyone ----PLEASE---- save their children and loved ones from the aliens. Law suits would be filed by the thousands, class actions against cities, police forces and the military.

Politicians would start looking for scapegoats in the FBI, CIA and military demanding resignations and action.

Lawyers would be advertising on TV and radio..

"have you seen anything unusual in the sky, think you may have missing time, nightmares, wake up frozen with fear.... have unusual heat rashes… whoops I mean alien experimental injection sites, well you are entitled to government benefits and money for pain and suffering. Call 1-800-SUE-THEM, and get restitution for the terror and mental/medical problems that you have suffered because of the governments 60 years of lies and cover-up"

People would flood Social security/welfare offices demanding benefits as they can no longer work with their PTSD and associated depression caused by abductions. Medicare would be forced to pay for therapy for hundreds of thousands who believe they have been abducted. Private long term disability insurance companies would go bankrupt as every nut files claims as they can no longer work because of their mental state.

Oil and utility stocks would crash as the public starts believing there maybe unlimited power sources being hidden by the military, but after fifty or sixty year cover up, no one would believe their denials.

Consumer spending would plummet even further after the initial stockpile of guns and food.

Schools would close when scared parents find out that their children are in class with someone who is being abducted or when children think they see something above the school playground. Kids would bully the ones they believe look like they could be abductees, these same kids would use the excuse that they couldn’t do their home work last night, because they were abducted. Teachers wouldn’t question these misunderstood new victims.

People would leave work or call in sick when they think they saw flashing lights or something in the sky over their work place or claim they can’t work because they were abducted last night... Their disability insurance would have to pay their claims.

I believe there would also be vigilantes' jumping into their pickups, armed to the teeth running around and shooting at unusual lights in the sky. If I had a small airplane I don't think I would fly at night.

Sightings would now be immediately broadcast on radio and local TV shows- as the media just loves to milk panic and fear. Dr. Phil would be trying to help crying abductees and their families. Crazy cults and hundreds of new age wackos would choke the airways -now that the flood gates to reality are broken. There would be info commercials selling dubious gadgets that could protect you or set off alarms when aliens are near. There might just be a market for products like a new Preparation H with the addition of API, (Anal Probe and Infection control) “Finally a medication not just for Hemorrhoids, but something NEW to help ease the pain and suffering of those alien anal probes and potential infections, Use it every day as you never know when you are going to be abducted- you will be "H"API you did”

Police departments would be flooded with sightings. Hospitals, clinics and doctors’ offices would be lined up with people demanding MRIs to check for implants.

There would be a certain percentage of the public who would not be able to function. The fear would push them over the edge.

Wouldn't the media just love to mention the fact that many abductees had been reporting for years that we have these strong feelings that we may have been taught something, over our life times, that would be awakened when the time is right?

Don't you think that the paranoid and scared public would be afraid that we may be working for them? Maybe we are part alien? Would the media sensationalize their reports with cuts from Independence Day or Invasion of the Body Snatchers.... Yea, when you consider how many thousands of times they replayed the planes flying into to the World Trade Centers or they way they try to panic everyone over a potential killer flu .... that would be guaranteed.

People would start discriminating against having abductees in their apartment or condo buildings. Would you want someone living next door that bring the aliens so close and you could get caught up in their next abduction?

Frantic people just wouldn't want aliens coming so close to their loved ones at school or their work place. Just imagine finding out the nursery teacher of your little precious baby -might be an abductee and the aliens might abduct them as well? What about your bus driver? Your dentist? Your children's teacher? What about your surgeon? Would you want to trust your life or loved ones life, to someone who could be abducted while they are operating, flying the plane, or driving the school bus?

Would you hire someone for your company that could be abducted at anytime - knowing that they are hiding their trauma and resulting psychological issues????

I wonder how long it would take before abductees become the new discriminated class? Could rocks through our windows and graffiti on our homes happen next? Since our leaders are unable to do anything to protect the populace and they need to do something for the angry voters to remain in power---- could determent camps be possible? Happened before and could easily happen again. (ha, might explain those FEMA camps I have read about)

Considering our past and the way people really are, it makes the above scenario much more likely than humanity being awakened to a new age of peace and harmony... I wouldn’t start joining hands and singing “We are the world” anytime soon.

One thing all of the abductees share, is a funny coincidence that most of us, have had extreme up close daytime encounters with witnesses -sometime- in our lifetime of encounters and still try to hang onto denial that these things as real. Many have lost friends and even loved ones who just can’t handle sharing an encounter with us. Relatives who are unlucky enough to be with you when you have a close encounter, (or in my case more than once) aren’t anxious to talk about it anymore than they would about any other extreme traumatic event. As one of my brothers sometimes says, “why bring that up again, it scares me and I get depressed thinking about it, let it go”… unfortunately with us, it doesn’t ever go away as I look up into the sky with dread and burning anxiety…

Doug

This is written to honour Budd Hopkins who convinced me to do a podcast with him (the Paracast Dec. 27, 2009) about some of my lifetime of experiences.. WHY did he do that when he was already sick? He was still just trying to help other abductees who are suffering alone in silence. Thanks for being there for me Budd – it couldn’t have been easy listening to us relive our experiences. I miss your compassion and humor when I am class eyed scared after a new encounter.

• Like 1

It might have something to do with the credible evidence for ET being zero.

Stop being in denial. There are a ton of ET indicators and physical traces.

Reported physical evidence cases have also been studied by various private scientist and engineers. For example, researcher Ted Phillips, a protege of J. Allen Hynek at CUFOS, has studied 3200 so-called UFO trace evidence cases typically associated with alleged landings or close interactions. Such traces include such things as tree and foliage damage, vehicle damage, electromagnetic effects, radiation, various residues, footprints, and soil depression, burning, and dessication.

Links: http://www.hyper.net...vs/m08-018.html

http://www.angelfire.../cptr/main.html

Edited by topsecretresearch

Also although you may think it is cute to make fun of abductees

Cute? nope.. they are just full of crap.. its simple as that..

There is no and I will repeat no credible evidence to say they have been abducted.. seen ufo's etc..

Ok lets go with the implants that people were 'supposed' to have implanted in them.. how many have been removed and tested.. quite a number of them.. and of them.. how many have turned out to be of extraterrestrial in nature.. lets count them shall we.. that would be... hmm.. 0

every one has been found to be of terrestrial origin.. they have either been.. rock from a old injury.. metal splinters..

even the metal ones that the UFO experts have said 'ohh look a alien implant lets get it tested' and it turns out to be something that is early in nature..

Stop being in denial. There are a ton of ET indicators and physical traces.

Reported physical evidence cases have also been studied by various private scientist and engineers. For example, researcher Ted Phillips, a protege of J. Allen Hynek at CUFOS, has studied 3200 so-called UFO trace evidence cases typically associated with alleged landings or close interactions. Such traces include such things as tree and foliage damage, vehicle damage, electromagnetic effects, radiation, various residues, footprints, and soil depression, burning, and dessication.

Links: http://www.hyper.net...vs/m08-018.html

http://www.angelfire.../cptr/main.html

Pick one and lets take a look at it. Lets see if it stand up to scientific scrutiny.

If it does, maybe then we finally have something worth talking about?

Cute? nope.. they are just full of crap.. its simple as that..

There is no and I will repeat no credible evidence to say they have been abducted.. seen ufo's etc..

Ok lets go with the implants that people were 'supposed' to have implanted in them.. how many have been removed and tested.. quite a number of them.. and of them.. how many have turned out to be of extraterrestrial in nature.. lets count them shall we.. that would be... hmm.. 0

every one has been found to be of terrestrial origin.. they have either been.. rock from a old injury.. metal splinters..

even the metal ones that the UFO experts have said 'ohh look a alien implant lets get it tested' and it turns out to be something that is early in nature..

You are just spouting baseless stuff based on a bias. Cite examples to back up your position.

You are just spouting baseless stuff based on a bias. Cite examples to back up your position.

I know its not your strongest attribute, but please try and focus.The burden of proof is always on the person making an assertion or proposition. Shifting the burden of proof, a special case of argumentum ad ignorantium, is the fallacy of putting the burden of proof on the person who denies or questions the assertion being made. The source of the fallacy is the assumption that something is true unless proven otherwise.

• Like 1

Pick one and lets take a look at it. Lets see if it stand up to scientific scrutiny.

If it does, maybe then we finally have something worth talking about?

The Kelly Cahill alien abduction case is a good one from Australia. You have independent corroboration, multiple witnesses, physical marks, and landing traces. Now to you real evidence is what the status quo acknowledges but if there is a cover-up then that's the catch-22.

tripod_kelly.jpg

landing_trace_kelly.jpg

One of the landing feet burn marks from a tripoid configuration illustrated above.

scar_mark1.jpg

Tree small red dots along inner thigh. -- Jane and Glinda. 1993 Australian abduction.

scar_line.jpg

Ligature mark around ankle with severe bruising. - Glenda. 1993 Australian abduction.

scar_mark2.jpg

Triangular mark under naval. -- Kelly Cahill. 1993 Australian abduction.

testsubject.gif

Richaed McNally's test subject undergoes galvanic response/feedback testing in his Harvard alien abduction study.

Center for Psychology and Social Change.

They display real stress symptoms similar to those of traumatised battlefield veterans. The latest research on the "taken" phenomenon was unveiled at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science in Denver.

implant_iron.jpg

X-ray defraction test could not match it to any of the 65,000 known substances in their computer file.

According to the lab's official report: If the material analyzed is indeed iron, it lacks any internal ordered arrangement of atoms or ions.

The University of Texas at San Antonio. Robert K. Smith. Ph. D. Professor Of Geology.

implant_membrane.jpg

"At first we were only able to afford to do the biological testing and we found some very unusual results. First of all the original objects that we removed were metallic rods, that were covered with a very strange dark gray biological membrane and this membrane surrounded the metal within in such a tight form and it was so very dark and gray and smooth and well organized, that it was impossible to believe that this was just something that was just put there by the body." -- Dr. Roger Leir.

Biological findings:

1. There is no portal of entry.

2. Then when we look at the soft tissues that surround the object there is no inflammatory response.

3. The area was sourrounded by a large number of nerve cells, very specialized nerve cells called proprioceptors and these were certainly not anatomically correct for that area of the anatomy.

4. Results show the implants had been connected to the patients nerve ending.

Metallurgical Findings:

- The objects were highly magnetic, amorphous iron that thad no crystalline form. -- Dr. Roger Leir.

- Results show the elements in the implants were composed of meteorites so rare only a few have ever been found. -- Dr. Roger Leir.

- Results indicated the implants were manafactured and not naturally occuring meterorites. -- Dr. Roger Leir.

- The nickel/iron ratio in our samples did not match that of the nickel/iron ration found in meteoriets

Lab Analysis (biological and metallurgical):

Clinton P. Anderson meson physics facility - Los Alamos National Laboratory (metallurgic testing).

New Mexico Tech Laboratory (metallurgic test).

The University of Texas at San Antonio (x-ray defraction test).

• Like 1

I fail to see what in this case couldnt have been caused by humans, or couldnt have come from Earth?

Edited by Hazzard

Really Dingo?? Who the hell wants to be famous for abductions. Its not a fun process at all. You don't see us getting payed hundreds of thousands of dollars for interviews. We don't get free super bowl tickets to talk about our experiences, no gifts, no rewards, no nothing. All we get is ridicule and ridicule. The only reason abductees even talk about whats happening is because they cant keep it in any longer. It is killing them inside, and the F'd up part about it is that no wants to hear you talk about things like that because it scares them. And if they do sit down to hear what you have to say, they call you crazy and all other names. Not your family not even your friends. Its a taboo subject to even bring up among people. The life of an abducted is not glamorous at all my friend. Do you really think we come on the U_M to talk about what happening to us in order becomefamous? On the U_M? Really? Get real man. We come on U_M to talk about our problems and too see if someone else has been having similar experiences. Tell me of one person who has been on the U_M telling their stories about their abduction experiences ending up on the Barber Walters show? How about 20/20? Or maybe even a segment with Anderson Cooper? Tell me of one person who has become wealthy off of their abduction experiences? Just 1.

Edited by Dr. Mrdad
  • Like 1

http://www.cicap.org/new/articolo.php?id=101028

the part I do like about this post most is the one about Whitley Streibers implant.. that was supposed to give hard evidence of alien implants..

"In _Confirmation_ Whitley Strieber describes several of the implants including one removed from his own external ear by a physician. It turned out to be collagen, the substance from which cartilage is formed. Strieber admits that the promised "hard evidence" provided by implants is not so hard after all: "I hope this book will not cause a rush to judgement," he writes, "with skeptics trying to prove that evidence so far retrieved is worthless while UFO believers conclude that it is proof. Both approaches are a waste of time, because the conclusive evidence has not yet been gathered."

Now I know Roger Leir is the guru when it comes to alien implants.. apparently.. yet have you ever wondered why he never actually sends the implants out to a independent research facility ?.. and I know in 2006 people were still waiting for a report from 4 years before hand on a implant.. thats when I lost interest in him..

Tell me of one person who has become wealthy off of their abduction experiences? Just 1.

Whitely Streiber :)

Really Dingo?? Who the hell wants to be famous for abductions. Its not a fun process at all. You don't see us getting payed hundreds of thousands of dollars for interviews. We don't get free super bowl tickets to talk about our experiences, no gifts, no rewards, no nothing. All we get is ridicule and ridicule. The only reason abductees even talk about whats happening is because they cant keep it in any longer. It is killing them inside, and the F'd up part about it is that no wants to hear you talk about things like that because it scares them. And if they do sit down to hear what you have to say, they call you crazy and all other names. Not your family not even your friends. Its a taboo subject to even bring up among people. The life of an abducted is not glamorous at all my friend. Do you really think we come on the U_M to talk about what happening to us in order becomefamous? On the U_M? Really? Get real man. We come on U_M to talk about our problems and too see if someone else has been having similar experiences. Tell me of one person who has been on the U_M telling their stories about their abduction experiences ending up on the Barber Walters show? How about 20/20? Or maybe even a segment with Anderson Cooper? Tell me of one person who has become wealthy off of their abduction experiences? Just 1.

The problem with skeptics and debunkers is they fail to see the phenomenon in its full context and often misjudge things based on the premise that it is false. Jumping to conclusions and that sort of thing.

On the misnomer that abductees, UFO witness are just media hounds and attention seekers. I supposed in certain cases that may be true, but in a lot of cases I've looked at it seems the person does not have a lot to gain by coming forward and are certainly unaware of the repercussions. It's usually seeking answers to something that happened to them.