Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My personal Alien abduction story.

thatperson

ok maybe the best place to start is to show me just how scared he was and what it was that scared him (Charlie Hickson that is)....

Okay Parker claimed that he had fainted, then 20 years later he claims he hadnt fainted and gives an extremely detailed account of what happened to him. He observed the alien sticking a needle into the underside of his penis. 19 years later he says he sees the ship again and WILLINGLY walks onto the ship again. That doesnt seem a little suspect to you?

I noticed someone else mentioned security cameras, you gave the pattended UFO abductee/ Demon in-house response of "i wish i could afford it." I'm glad someone posted the $35 dollar set-up. But realistically you are looking at about $125-$165 investment to END all of this OR get some REAL attention from scientists and authorities who can help you. (Plus you'll be rich which never hurts.)

I noticed you have responded alot, and not made further mention of getting the cameras, which tells me you don't mind all of this going on and probably just want the attention and to talk about it with others.

Now you might say that above paragraph is a rude assumption, and you may be right...prove it to me, get some cameras, set them up and take your life back.

The problem is, you are trying to prove that intelligent beings* with extremely advanced technology are busting into your house. Why does everybody assume that humans are the only ones that can subvert computer systems? Even black ops guys would be smart enough not to leave traces of their ugly mugs. The most you could hope for is discovering that the hard drive they write to was erased, or that for some reason the cameras stopped working for a short time. What you'll probably see is yourself is you moaning and having a night terror. That's pretty much what happened to me. If aliens felt like abducting us, with their high level of technology there'd be no reason for us ever to be conscious of it. Why bother taking tissue samples when we slough off dead skin all the time? Why not simply scan us at a distance?

Believe me, while this is scary as hell, the best course for you would be to understand that it isn't real. Not in the sense of physically happening. It is real to your brain, but understanding that is a great source of comfort. When next this happens, try focus on what you can smell. You can't smell in a dream.

*Saying aliens is simply assuming too much anyway

Edited by Captain Zim
  • Like 1

security camera's around the perimeter of your house will make all this go away...

you are naive

cameras can and do malfunction all the time; do you honestly believe that if the visitors have targeted person and his family that a $35 toy will dissuade them??

to person: you are not alone in this,you know..i would suggest reading things like dr. karla turner and others; also finding others who have experienced this will make it easier as time goes on :)

I keep seeing people say its all in your head, but If your brains telling you its real thats kind of hard to ignore

I keep seeing people say its all in your head, but If your brains telling you its real thats kind of hard to ignore

If you ever see someone suffer from Alzheimers, and I hope you do not, it wont seem so impossible. The brain can be very convincing.

Not so much 'in' the mind as 'of' the mind.

Not so much 'in' the mind as 'of' the mind.

what do you mean?

If you ever see someone suffer from Alzheimers, and I hope you do not, it wont seem so impossible. The brain can be very convincing.

Im not saying its not im simply saying that it would be hard to ignore, say your brain is sending you signals that your in extreme pain your not just gonna ignore that

Im not saying its not im simply saying that it would be hard to ignore, say your brain is sending you signals that your in extreme pain your not just gonna ignore that

Sorry, I thought you meant the entire "meeting". I agree, I cannot see a huge needle to my John Thomas as being pleasant in any way.

I remember stuff when i was really little.. i remember stuff like sleeping in my crib climbing out of it.

Okay Parker claimed that he had fainted, then 20 years later he claims he hadnt fainted and gives an extremely detailed account of what happened to him. He observed the alien sticking a needle into the underside of his penis. 19 years later he says he sees the ship again and WILLINGLY walks onto the ship again. That doesnt seem a little suspect to you?

to be honest no it doesnt seem suspect.

Here is someone that has been ridiculed in addition to the personal trauma he went through because of this experience (whether ET or not, the experience to him is real, of this I am quite sure), this same person who was in serious mental health decline.....so whatever he says 20 years on....just grab a big pinch of salt and away you go...

does this weaken his initial story? no not at all....I dont see how unless we are to believe that someone can remember details from 20 years ago after having gone through various mental breakdowns??

I think its best to focus on the facts from the time it happened...far less diluted that way me thinks :)

Makes sense quillius, I never out right asked you what you think happened. An alien encounter or just some guys pulling a fast one. By the tone of your post im thinking you think theres more to this. So what do you think they saw? sorry if Iv already asked you this

Makes sense quillius, I never out right asked you what you think happened. An alien encounter or just some guys pulling a fast one. By the tone of your post im thinking you think theres more to this. So what do you think they saw? sorry if Iv already asked you this

at this point from what I have researched so far I do not think its some guys pulloing a fast one.

I do believe that the men had an experience. Now was the 'alien' part in their heads? not sure. Did they see a glowing light resembling a craft? yes I think they did. Could it have been plasma with the EM fields creating a hallucination, with further discussion between the confused men creating a false memory? possible...........could it have been ET? I guess so

at this point from what I have researched so far I do not think its some guys pulloing a fast one.

I do believe that the men had an experience. Now was the 'alien' part in their heads? not sure. Did they see a glowing light resembling a craft? yes I think they did. Could it have been plasma with the EM fields creating a hallucination, with further discussion between the confused men creating a false memory? possible...........could it have been ET? I guess so

Ok thank you, I know there are several threads looking at this case so Ill no longer post about it in this thread.

Ok thank you, I know there are several threads looking at this case so Ill no longer post about it in this thread.

no worries. I would say the Pascagoula one has it all there and at least is focused on the case and the case alone.

Its also free of personal attacks.....and to round it off it has two opposite sides debating...what more can you want :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Umm so i'm doing an investigative essay thing for school and my topic is Do Aliens Exist? and i need to interview someone so i was sort of wondering if i could use this post as my interview, because my teacher said that if the person i'm interviewing just explains their situation or story that it'd be fine. so i was just wondering if i could use this basically.

Umm so i'm doing an investigative essay thing for school and my topic is Do Aliens Exist? and i need to interview someone so i was sort of wondering if i could use this post as my interview, because my teacher said that if the person i'm interviewing just explains their situation or story that it'd be fine. so i was just wondering if i could use this basically.

You are quite welcome to start a thread and ask any specific questions. I am sure all of your questions will get answers.

You are quite welcome to start a thread and ask any specific questions. I am sure all of your questions will get answers.

Happy to help. :tu:

• Like 1

The hard part around here is going to be to find someone who says they don't exist. I might suggest you narrow the question a little, such as, do aliens like us exist that we might be able to have contact with.

• Like 1

At this point I remember hearing a huming noise, it was low and kind of relaxing so before i knew it I drifted back to sleep. .

I know this humming sound you're talking about , I heard it before,I experienced that sound too before while I thought it was a really lucid dream. What I seen was not the greys you and others described . What I seen was something or someone really tall , human looking , and very beautiful . I was really scared., terrified I didn't know what it was , or who it was , still don't know really He took me somewhere , and all I wanted was to get back and to be able to wake up unharmed.I thought I was in a really messed up dream but it was like no other lucid dream I ever had ever before.

I remember seeing the stars and the blackness in space. I seen a planet that was behind another planet come out from behind it or at least that's what it looked like it did..

I remember what i can best describe as this vibrational energy that was all about in the environment, like it was in everything and everywhere, in the air, just everywhere, and I was very much able to sense it everywhere, and that it was in everything , it was like of an intellegence even though it had no body and couldn't be seen, yet i felt and knew I was being watched by it I also remember feeling like there was no one on earth in that moment , even though there was, but , it was like being in another deminsion , and all i wanted to was to just wake up safely.

But yeah , i remember that humming noise , it was very relaxing , hypnotic , trans like , I've told people about that before, i don't think have a clue as to what it feels like, it was rythmatic too.

• Like 1

Check out this abduction video and let me know what you think:

I saw this video debunked on a show on, I think, The History Channel. They reenacted it exactly.

I saw this video debunked on a show on, I think, The History Channel. They reenacted it exactly.

They also looked at that case on Fact or Faked

They also looked at that case on Fact or Faked

That is the show I saw it on as well, thanks.

No problem!