Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange sounds heard around the world...

ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

Hey everybody,

so I have been to Youtube many times. I go there and look at random videos (mostly ghost hunting videos, etc.) Last year I was looking at videos that are religious related when I came upon these videos about people hearing these strange noises all over the world. As I am watching and listening, it just gives me chills down my spine cause its just THAT creepy.

So, the reason I am sharing this isn't because I have heard them myself (I wish I did), but because I want to know what you guys think of it, and if any of you have ever heard this strange noise.

What could it be? Share your opinions :)

I will post a video link with videos taken by people from different parts of the globe. ENJOY :D

It's just Islamic radicals all over screaming "Jihad !" :passifier:

• Like 1

There's been a few threads about this subject... Some of it seems to be hoaxing, some of it natural or otherwise explainable phenomena.. A couple of them might really be odd.

Ah, religion and youtube.....one you should not believe, the other is hard to believe, put the 2 together and I do believe you got a recipe for a hoax for the sane minded.

But lets have a look anyway, see what they are up to now. :yes:

Edited by freetoroam

Quite possibly the best video I've ever seen on this phenomenon. Ty Julis!

Now wondering what on earth the sounds could be caused by?

Totally reminds me of this:

[media=]

[/media]

I believe there would be an Alien invasion coming soon. You may never know!

There's so many theories on these noises from a hoax to natural occurring phenomena, then to aliens and end of the world stuff...but these are all just theories. Truth is, no one is able to pin-point for certain. Have there even been any recent reports on these noises lately?

There's so many theories on these noises from a hoax to natural occurring phenomena, then to aliens and end of the world stuff...but these are all just theories. Truth is, no one is able to pin-point for certain. Have there even been any recent reports on these noises lately?

I have been looking at Youtube, and there are recent videos from last month in January. And yes, it could be a hoax, but who knows.

I tend to lean toward hoax, but every time I see a thread on the topic, I have to laugh cause it makes me think of this...

[media=]

[/media]

I have no idea what people are hearing. If I ever hear it, I'll give my opinion but since all I have to go on are youtube videos...I'll take them with a huge shovel full of salt.

I tend to lean toward hoax, but every time I see a thread on the topic, I have to laugh cause it makes me think of this...

[media=]

[/media]

I have no idea what people are hearing. If I ever hear it, I'll give my opinion but since all I have to go on are youtube videos...I'll take them with a huge shovel full of salt.

Legion, I love that movie. I havent thought about the horn in that movie.